Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/799056/a9aca54fc6/
youtube.com/watch?v=uiZcWuUBjHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wjSPL1th5oY
ballroom-official.jp/story/ep02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really off

Really really off

I get what you mean but I quickly got used to it.

At least the main girl is kind of cute

it's the limbs and necks

And the eyes

Them terrifying eyes

>look at me

Is this an another Shitgatsu show?

man im just waiting for haikyuu to come back on

Yeah, the boys are straight.

this

it has a haikyuu feeling

There is this one hentai artist who draws females like this with super thin limbs and waists and bending their backs so they almost can lick their own asses. It looks pretty grotesque at times and this looks similar.

Does the girl have scoliosis?

Dancing is for straight people
raita

>raita
No, I am thinking of someone who is even more extreme and less skilled, he also draws more milfs. Can't remember the name or relevant tags to find him now, though.

isao?

*unzips*
Look at me user

No, it's not one of the bigger names. I am checking sad panda right now, but it's someone whose art just doesn't appeal to me so I only saw it a few times while browsing galleries.

I am not sure if this was the one I was thinking of, most of the images don't quite fit what I had in mind.
exhentai.org/g/799056/a9aca54fc6/

she's not main, she has her own partner, there is no romance its just literally like a dancing anime lol

>main girl

DROPPED.
Should've expected this from a homo anime.

What a boring anime. Dropped

secondaries are so easy

I hope this Youkoso will be a good show unlike pic related.

Its the same as the manga, a stylistic decision.

I'm not a huge fan either but its intentionally exaggerating their anatomy.

The later half of the manga has been incredibly boring. Waiting for "Main girl" and the MC to get their shit together for what feels like 20 chapters continues to drag on. I'm split on this because on one hand I appreciate how dedicated the author is to developing these characters, while on the other, main girl's single trait is being abrasive. The amount of time invested into her implies she'll be around for a long time and I don't care for her one bit.

I think it was just the last chapter where she had the most obvious epiphone that just makes you roll your eyes at how obvious the solution to her dilemma is. Before that it was maybe one or two chapters which covered her backstory and provided insight into her mentality. I think it's kind of cheap to just throw in a flashback like this when the narrative has been pure ass up until this point just to justify this character's behavior. I don't feel sympathy for her or want to see her grow.

Open muh door, muh second pair of legs, lol MC is so twisted. This has been hot garbage.

yeah the last few chapters have been repetitive

It probably doesn't help that the series is bi-monthly and for a time the author was sick so there was a hiatus. I like Chinatsu a lot, but Tatara has a long way to go to get to Shizuku's level and at this rate it's going to take forever.

>the series is bi-monthly
It's monthly, not bi-monthly.

Really? Could have sworn it was bi monthly. Well that makes things a bit better then.

It runs in Monthly Shounen Magazine that comes out at the beginning of each's month.

yeah... they split miyata's personality between two people, so ippo can be gay for both

another vic of japanese cold

Yeah, that's your taste.

Based primary.

oh god it's awful and terrifying
Well what's the fucking point then

chinatsu best girl
mako can come as well

PHITT

Wonder how many people watching this for romance between glasses girl and MC are going to drop this after this and next week's episode? Her dance with Hyoudo is pretty lewd in the manga, and from the previews it's going to be even lewder in the anime.

How can a ballroom dance be lewd?

The dance they are doing is latin, which is pretty fucking lewd user.

Good riddance then. This series isn't about romance and none of the dancing pairs are romantically involved. If people are going to be butthurt that the "main" girl is dancing with someone else then they might as well drop this and never look back.

>shizuku's hand on his ass and her finger in between his ass cheeks
Damn, I always knew she was secretly lewd.

Good lord that woman's spine is in need of help.

>latin dancing is lewd
>dancing is lewd
Confirmed for not dancing in your entire life.

necklet detected

Well, you're right. I don't dance and never will because my right leg was fucked up in a car accident, but to me personally some dances look lewd. I know that isn't the actual case but it just looks that way sometimes.

But latin dance is lewd

youtube.com/watch?v=uiZcWuUBjHQ

And belly dancing is even more lewd

Lordosis*

I don't think lewd is the right word, but latin dance is most definitely passionate.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjSPL1th5oY

The first page of the manga is foreshadowing best girl is going to win the Tatara-bowl

>The first page of the manga
Fuck the first page.

The fuck are you on about? That neck looks normal. While this pic on the other hands.

Stop watching moe CGDCT series from kirara too much, OP. It clearly messed your brain up.

and at last the cucked is hyodo.

>While this pic (OP)
I mean this pic

Is Latin dance the true sport for chads?

Looks like Haikyuu

The one and only one

>all these ladies with wide shoulders who don't take care to choose dresses enlarging their bottoms or avoid back cleavage
Triggers me everytime. It's so rare to see ballroom dancers with a dress that fits their build.

>those heels
How long does it even take for women to get used to running on those things, that seems pretty dangerous compared to dances that use flats.

Shit, I am sorry.

I wonder what's harder, dance on pointes or dance on heels.
Though I think I remember reading in the other ballroom manga (the homo one) that the hold the male partner has on the woman is actually a relief on their feet because they help her stand.

>(the homo one)
YoI?

>the hold the male partner has on the woman is actually a relief on their feet because they help her stand.
I think that's true. That's why Tatara train her muscle later (after his muscles almost can't support & handle Mako movement in the first competition).

Nah, 10 dance. Pic related.

Chinatsu is better and MC has more focus on her

Eldritch abominations

Now that's gay

Oh shit. That reminds me of the genius dancer in SHAMO manga.

His neck is also long though. So, I think IG did a correct style choice.

>no romance
Picked up. As long as zero fujobaiting either will keep watching.

>Shitgatsu
Funny, because it's from the same magazine

The door metaphor is pure poetry

You sure that's not just the hiatus? I've reread the thing again yesterday and It still flows pretty well. The only real roadblock right now is the flashback for talldude that's coming up.
Now that's unnecessary.

Such a weird thing to complain about..

>Now that's unnecessary.
Flashback and character developpement for side character is always good. That talldude was introduced 20 chapters before and need it, that's one of the basis of storytelling.

idk my mother dance with heels and just told me that for her is better with heels than flat

When does this air again?

He doesn't feel like that important a side character though, to me at least. Not one worthy of a flashback arc for himself.

>Truck-kun did the usual
>full recover
>Tatara respect that and admires him
Tatara needs the phoenix treatment

No fujobaiting either user. This is a series about dancing and character development. While it is tagged as romance, the romance is nonexistent for now and it's up to the author if she wants to focus on that later.

The only "romance" is that Tatara likes Shizuku

I find it interesting how goofy a lot of the dancing animation is. It looks like the moves are accurate (I assume) but it's all exaggerated to a comical, cartoonish degree, like the animators aren't respecting the thing they're attempting to depict, and this is despite having spent a lot of effort researching it

Autist is going to deny this.

It is because the manga depicts beautiful two page spreads with nice line work that looks fantastic via page spread but in animation you have to take in a lot variables so it doesn't mesh well. Pretty much in a manga about ballroom dancing, manga>>>>anime in conveying what dancing is all about.

I can't see how anybody who has read the manga can deny that. I know in a few other threads there were some shippers arguing, but shippers are a special breed of autist so nobody takes them seriously. That said Shizuku and Tatara are more interested in being rivals right now than they are being romantically interested in each other.

I think with the most recent chapters it's more admiration than romantic love.

Dancing heels made for ballroom, waltz, etc. are supposed to be way more comfortable than normal heels.

This manga was great, too bad we're now in the era of YoI twinks acting like lesbians instead of manly men doing effeminate things.

Not a shipperfag, but I can see where they are coming from. Shizuku barely has any development with Tatara. Meanwhile Tatara and Chinatsu's arc has been a rollercoaster of raw emotion between the two. Personally I can't wait to see Chinatsu animated. I wonder who is going to voice her?

That's why it's like instead of love. No affection at the moment.

Rude

>those neck gains

Akira is hottest girl.

ballroom-official.jp/story/ep02/
脚本:末満健一
絵コンテ:板津匡覧
演出:白川巨椋 / むらた雅彦 / 守泰佑
作画監督:富田恵美

>she sees your neck

Standard or Latin, Sup Forums?

Latin is more sexy

You know, in 96, Japan made a movie about the scandalizing idea of a a guy and a girl who weren't married or even dating ballroom dancing together.

Japan is a bit prudish in some ways.