What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

She is a king, she just knows these kinds of things.

Africans are known for their speed

>King

Please. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

I wish this was an active thread

>tfw Jeanne, Astolfo and Marie taunting Seiba
>tfw no bong cop showing up to arrest Seiba because of Lancelot's killing spree

Shut up peasant!

dude shut the fuck up about your mandates, the only real rulers are ones who fucking take that shit and force it upon people, Consent by the people isn't true consent of a body if there are outliers within the group. Therefore a system governed by fear and absolute reign is the true mark of a supreme executive power. However, there are people who don't give into authority. In normal democratic procedures, you can't get the firing squad on them, but fuck yeah you can when you got a dictator.

He whose authority is based on no legitimacy other than power is fatally vulnerable to having that authority being taken from him by somebody else. Even kings have had better legitimacy than what you are describing, and that's the only reason why they have been able to govern their nations at all.
Your rule would not last, and they'd find you in a ditch, with a dagger in your back.

Regardless, that power to rule is actually based on some quantifiable real world measure that isn't some kind of metaphysical nonsense as something as societal approval or right by kinship. The immunity that you describe kings having which conquerors don't is laughable, as a king's authority is even more laughable than a conqueror's. Loyalty to someone who was born into power is only subject to suspicion of true authority. Supreme executive power therefore, while temporary, is only attainable by those to initially take it. However long it lasts, however, is anyone's guess. Though all positions of authority are temporary. If someone dies being a conqueror, they simply weren't worthy of supreme executive power and couldn't think of someway to control their underlings.

it is now, bitch, buckle up

pic unrelated, going to bed, this thread'll be dead by the time I wake up

You need to learn to read.
>The immunity that you describe
I never described any immunity.
>which conquerors don't
I never claimed conquerors were lacking in legitimacy.
>Supreme executive power therefore, while temporary, is only attainable by those to initially take it.
But only if everybody goes along with it. You can make people in your immediate surroundings follow your orders if you have a gun and they do not. But as soon as your realm of influence is to stretch further than that, you need something that goes beyond just your own power.
And even if you manage to take over the country with a band of mercenaries, you WILL be backstabbed at the first opportunity if you don't have established some proper loyalty and made at least a certain group of people believe that you SHOULD be in power.

what kind of Servant would he be?

>British ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Wow. It's like I'm really back in 9th grade.

>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Don't do that.

I just assumed what I thought you meant for most of the shit I say (I.e. Even kings have had better legitimacy)

As for your arguement on lasting rule, well, you know, the journey is all that counts. Democracy isn't a journey. You know what I mean?

>lasting rule,
Probably not even temporary. Who'd follow you, other than some gung-ho retards?
Moneylenders would avoid you. You'd only spread chaos and destruction. That's bad for business. Without money, you can't even buy the guys who don't care who's in charge.
>well, you know, the journey is all that counts. Democracy isn't a journey. You know what I mean?
No, I don't. To Hitler, democracy was part of his journey to power. He first used it to legitimize himself, and then he dismantled it to remain in power.
Without democracy (and legitimacy) he could not have become a dictator.

Yes.

A ruler who is a ruler for 5 seconds is still a ruler.

Avenger