What do you think about Sumire Sup Forums?

What do you think about Sumire Sup Forums?

Every Boruto thread starter is about Sumire

Is that a problem?

I want to lick her armpits

who dis was there a time jump?

Sumire, Boruto's future wife.
>was there a time jump
No
Me too user. Me too.

Best Boruto character so far other than Mitsuki

I think she's really cute

Sloot

What does Sumire think about Sup Forums?

Stay in your containment general.

Nice meme

I'm actually quite fond of her. 10/10 would daughteru.

She's cute as fuck. And tough when required.

The best combination to look for in a waifu. Someone who's the cutest thing ever normally but can fight when necessary. Bort's struck gold with her and doesn't even realize it yet. He's not as dense as his father at least, that's a silver lining. Hopefully it doesn't take him as long as it took Naruto.

Who is he quoting

You fucking cretin.

She tried to wipe out the village with her crazy jutsu her father passed down on her. Did she once object? No she went along with it like a sad sack. Foh. She is just a cunt with an annoying voice who has no decision making skills. She is objectively the worst girl so far in the show.

She's doesn't win, we riot

This, she must win

Hawawawa

Lets hope since its still early in the series and add the fact she still not in the manga yet.

Exactly, she's the sweetest thing ever but she can hold her own in battle. Top tier waifu material.
>objectively
>worst
Sarada, please. She's a kid who lost her parents, she didn't know better. Fuck off with your shit taste.

2 sumier thereads simulationusly? is this a false flag operaton to make Sup Forums sick of buruto breads.?

>Shit taste

I am the one who makes sense. You can't have the intent to kill off the entire village and be forgiven so easily. Ffs Sasuke tried to wipe out an entire nation (rightfully so), was taken to prison, lost an arm and now travels to repent for his sins. How the fuck is everything forgiven after what she was trying to do? Boruto is even more fucking naive then kid Naruto. Christ.

Oh but
>muh soft voice
>muh cute voice

negates everything I said. Impale yourself with a knife.

Everyone over hype themselves when it comes to shipping. The same type of thread happen over at Sup Forums when Persona 5 came out.

That fanservice hawawa was the best hawawa. I just hope she doesn't keep hawawaing.

Remember user, "Yeah, Sorry" law passed by Kakashi.

Come on my dudes. Hinata was a thing because kishi fucking drew her as a princess and was about to make her the main heroine. It made sense that she ended up with naruto especially in the pain arc because he always considered it.

I'd prefer sumire to end up with boruto. But she won't. Salad was only made female to breed with boruto to appease those faggots that wanted their naruto and sasuke ship. If that wasn't the case, salad would be male. Then you can just look at the facts. Sumire was made later and is akin more to filler due to being anime only thus far. She was not created by the kishi or his assistant and does not appear in the latest chapter. Speaking of you have this shit going on and the I'll look after you when you're hokage. Sumire was just made by SP to force some love triangle most likely because it was fucking boring that we all knew boruto and salad were going to be together. Salad had literally no competition. But that's all she is and her highest point will probably be saving boruto like hinata did naruto except she will actually end up dying.

Waifu faggs took over naruto and related shit years ago.
Its not about the story anymorw but about the shipping bullshit like hinata and summire.

Naruto and Hinata where a mistake.

But she's not Sasuke, she's Sakura.

she's not even blood related to Sakura

when garbage characters like hinata start taking over the main story it is evidence that ships have become more important than the plot

I don't think so this time, though I think that was the case yesterday

No, because she's just a kid who was influenced by her parents.

It's annoying.

There'd be no way to put her in the manga without spoiling the anime, and plus the current arc doesn't really allow time to introduce her especially since the manga is monthly

She's not Sakura because she's actually good.

>She even looks like Hinata
They are so lacy they didn't even bother to hide the fact that she is Boruto's future wife

It's happened before!

I'm dreading the Salad arc. It was so shit. I can't believe people actually want that horrendous arc animated.

no

This isn't Kishi's story anymore. They will push what's popular and Sumire is popular.

Pinkshit is exception

what the fuck is this page

Kishi made that arc just to promote the movie. The animated staff will take that arc and do it better since they have more to work with.

Is Sumire gonna stalk Boruto as well?

>tfw pinkshitters had me sweating a couple of times

those parallels were hell my dudes

Threadly reminder that Mitsuki wanted this

Sarada's already stalking Boruto but it's okay, she'll just have to watch Boruto and Sumire run off together

Waifufags are a cancer.

Stay mad, Salad

Their team is ridiculously fucking hax, how is it even fair?

They'll need it to go against the ayys

i think sumirefags will be btfo hard by the end of this series

Don't be mad just because your waifu is shit.

Go to sleep, Sarada

>Instead, Tanuki's research was found and given to Sasuke Uchiha, who used it to further his own research.

REEEEEEEEEEE HE ENDED UP SAVING THE LEAF

Tanuki fucked up big time. His life's work, which he intended to destroy Konoha with, was instead used to protect Konoha and the world. Then his daughter, who he intended to use as a suicide bomber, ended up being wet for the son of one of his hated enemies. He must be rolling over in his grave right now.

women were a mistake

Also, his life's work went to the guy that killed his boss

I think she's fine but I get the feeling this is going to be one of those things where a character gets popular to the extent that certain people think the story should involve her more than the staff actually have planned out. Also is a problem. Not because of the threads themselves but because it invites falseflaggers.

Every time someone says something this fucktarded, I want to wonder what is even going through your head to suggest such a thing. You know who's more like Sakura? Mitsuki. He's the one who's sole motivation is obsessing over another guy except this one's actually competent and likable.

>Boruto x Sumirefags are the new NaruSaku fags
>will be in the same denial as them until the final episode

its sad really...

LITERALLY SENJOUGAWAWAWA

Poor Tanuki. If he could see what's happening to his plan, he'd sperg out so hard in the afterlife.

>Senjougawawawa

You have to say it correctly, user. It's Senjougahawawa.

>Sumire, Boruto's future wife.
good luck with that

sumirefags are being loud, but I don't think they have reached that level of obnoxiousness yet

they sure are giving their all, its even sadder because they are only loud here on Sup Forums

sarada is still the queen of narutoforums

If Sarada actually became anything like that, I'd totally dig her, but we all know she'll be nowhere near that.

>both parents grew up to be hot af
>someone genetics wont be a thing this time

common now user

what are the nips saying about her? though I guess the nips are also salivating about gaiden

Well I've been seeing this "they should change entire swathes of the future story so that Sumire can be in it" and that's pretty ridiculous I have to say.

>sakura
>hot
pick one

Salad looks so trashy and ugly.

>they sure are giving their all, its even sadder because they are only loud here on Sup Forums
Yeah, I think there's this misassumption that "this one thread on Sup Forums=the entire Naruto fandom". I saw the most ridiculous claim that "nobody is looking forward to Gaiden" which if you just went anywhere else that talks about Naruto, that's straight up wrong. Heck, that's not even true for here.

(Also, the most popular girl in Japan is ChoCho somehow)

>narutoforums users don't share my opinions on characters

Oh no, the humanity!

>sakura uchiha
>not hot
look at this fag, this is how I know sumirefags will be btfo

i mean you cared so little you replied with max butthurt,maybe you're a sumire refugee from there.

I see the sumirefags aren't the only cancer here

>ChoCho

this one I don't really get but I guess at the very least she isn't a rehash of her dad

>someone doesn't like sumire shitting up all the boruto boards on a
>they must be cancer

sure thing senpai

The only thing hot there is the outfit.

>max butthurt

Not really. You seem to be projecting.

Btw, haven't visited that place for I think six years (pretty much only went there for the odb, which was pretty cancer too). Surprised it still exists. Is the userbase still largely just Sup Forums-lite?

>this denial

ill leave you to your delusion user

>this one I don't really get
She's sassy, funny and foreign looking. Also I think her voice actress does a great job.

I guess that be accurate, haven't been an active poster there in around 10 years but the threads seem the same

the obd is pretty much dead which is a plus for the current posters i'm sure

>the most popular girl in Japan is ChoCho somehow

Good. She was pretty fun in gaiden and I hope we got more ChoCho and Salad friendship in the future.

>Hinata has lighting and fire
>Sumire only has water
>Salad has lighting and will likely get fire due to being uchiwa

Kek it's fucking ogre

Nardo has water tho

what the fuck is that

how does he have magnetic and boil

Hagoromo gave him superpowers.

>how does he have magnetic and boil

The other bijuu. Shuukaku has Magnet Release and let him use a sealing Rasenshuriken, and another one had Boil Release that gave him super-strength against Kaguya.

hawawa best girl

This

I've always hated how the anime flanderized this. Hinata never stalked Naruto in the manga.

>Yfw Sup Forums is gonna meme her into winning the Borubowl.

This is SD though. Everyone is exaggerated.