Ethnostate Realism

The concept of the white ethnostate is pure autistic garbage. Outside of its ability to trigger marxists, it has no value other than wasting your time and energy. It is just another in a long line of utopian visions used to get idiots to follow like rats behind the piper.

To begin with, no one has been able to put forth an agreed upon definition of what "white" would be. European ancestry has been suggested but this suggestion only proves an ignorance as to the history of Europe and the struggles between different white ethnicities. Ordinarily, we could accept a rough visual approximation to determine if someone is white but when talking about the reality and legal issues of creating an ethnostate then what "white" really means must be defined clearly.

Secondly, you have not been able to agree upon what percentage of a person's genetic or even ancestral makeup must be white. It's fairly well accepted that most people, Americans in particular, are not 100% purely white. Given that every single person's ancestry goes back to the dawn of time, it is a safe bet that few people are 100% anything. This leaves us with the problem of determining what would be the minimum required percentage of whiteness.

The third problem comes from the second. The only way to accurately determine how white someone is would be to use genetic testing. The problem no one seems to mention is that you cannot actually identify, on a genetic level, what traits from other races are detrimental. If we knew, for example, that Gene X is responsible for a black person's proclivity to violence we would be able to test for the presence of that gene and select against it. This is currently impossible.

contd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Rabbinate_of_Israel
forward.com/news/breaking-news/382865/israelis-banned-from-marriage-by-rabbinical-courts-in-record-numbers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pilpul

The fourth problem is simple. White ethnic enclaves already exist. You fucking povs are just too poor to live there. You are no different than the Marxists, at the end of the day. They believe all their problems will go away if we just took all the rich people's money and gave it to them. You think all your problems will go away if you were suddenly handed the idealized white American dream. Everyone wants to live in the white area, send their kids to the white school, shop free of non-whites. Even non-whites want this. In a nation where race is no longer a dividing factor, economic and social class will be the dividing factor and you have already proven to be incapable of achieving a higher station in life. If you were, you would already be living in your white utopia.

This entire concept is born of nothing but autism. It's the fact that autists can never, apparently, stop for a moment and envision something in a realistic light. Everything they imagine is colored by their autism and their obsessive need to feel important as a defense against the knowledge of their insignificance.

You can't deny any of these facts

to begin with, this is garbage. You're trying to conclude "then we should not even bother". Oh no. We ARE GOING to bother.

Secondly, again. Just because there is a SMALL grey area on who is white, mostly we know exactly who is white: pale skin and born, or descdended from those who were born, on the continent of Europe.

Third, there is no third, and you're a kike seeking to divide and conquer whites, and we are sick of your shit, and your clock is ticking.

>You're trying to conclude "then we should not even bother"
No, I'm saying there's nothing to bother with. Your ethnostate is a pipe dream. Perhaps it is a comforting meditative concept to you but it is not realistically feasible

>a SMALL grey area
This is not a small area. This is the very foundation of your utopian nation. It is, by definition, a "White Nation" but you can't even begin to agree on what "white" is.

>the continent of Europe
So not places like Ireland or Iceland? Interesting take on it.

>you're a kike
Are kikes white? If not, how do you test for kikness?

no, i just finished saying we CAN agree on what white is, so overwhelmingly, that the very small grey area (Armenians?!) is moot.

Ireland and Iceland are both part of the continent of Europe you drooling little fuckhead i can't continue with you now
too embarassing

lol or do you think that Ireland and Iceland don't belong to any continent? they're just floating around out there, all alone, continent-less? HAAHAHAHAH fucking drooling faggot kys

"Continental or mainland Europe is the continuous continent of Europe EXCLUDING its surrounding islands."

"In both Great Britain and Ireland, the Continent is widely and generally used to refer to the mainland of Europe."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_Europe

THE MASTER RACE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

Serious question for our ethnostate overlords:

Will there be Chinese food in the ethnostate?

If not, can we make Italians white so I can at least get something decent that isn't burgers?

Also, there should be no anime in muh white utopia.

I hope you guys like Bakshi!

>To begin with, no one has been able to put forth an agreed upon definition of what "white" would be.
It is really very simple. Europeans are a mixture of Early European Farmers, Ancient European Hunters, and Yamnaya Aryans. Any population which is composed of a mixture of these three groups is European.
>Secondly, you have not been able to agree upon what percentage of a person's genetic or even ancestral makeup must be white.
This should be determined after we have taken power an begun widespread genetic testing. Once we know just how bad the condition of the race is, we will be able to develop the appropriate eugenic policy to stop and reverse the degeneration of our people.
>The problem no one seems to mention is that you cannot actually identify, on a genetic level, what traits from other races are detrimental.
We don't have to. This is about preserving and strengthening our people, the genetic characteristics of enemy races are immaterial to this goal.
>White ethnic enclaves already exist. You fucking povs are just too poor to live there.
Why should you have to be rich in order to prevent enemies from invading your territory? Instead of passive-aggressively keeping them out through property values, we can just kill the invaders outright.

CONTI(NENTAL OR MAINLAND EUROPE you drooling little faggot
Ladies and gentlemen, a substandard intellect kike.

Northern Italians are white, it'll be fine, shithead.

just keep mudblood percentages below 5% and we're all good senpai.

Your first point has been argued ad infinitu, however I'll approach it.
What is White?
A fair question so here is a fair answer. White is a complexion. Its is easily defined by the light of the sun hitting your skin. It is an attitude, a a fight against all that is immoral and wrong. It is a moral standing. What is right or wrong we ask ourselves, and because we are white we often can easily answer this...with great difficulty. We will ask these questions and argue them even when we know there is no answer. We ask them because no one has asked them before.
What is White?
A colour of the skin?
An idea of civilization?
A what?
What is white?
I ask this question to myself everyday and the answers that flood in fill me with hope and love and light.
What is white is in us, it is the next step when a leg moves forward when there is no reason too, what is white?
It is that moment when you see all the buildings rise above the ground and pierce the clouds with an impetuous stare.
What is white?

You are posting a slide thread mirroring ethnostate slide threads. Thanks, Ivan!

>White ethnic enclaves already exist. You fucking povs are just too poor to live there.

This. Plenty of white ghettos would still exist.

>Europeans are a mixture of Early European Farmers, Ancient European Hunters, and Yamnaya Aryans.
Fair enough, so long as this is a widely accepted definition.

>This should be determined after we have taken power an begun widespread genetic testing.
So you're literally talking about taking power and then figuring the rest out through violent ethnic purges? I really hope you've had your own DNA tested before you get involved in something like that.

>the genetic characteristics of enemy races are immaterial to this goal.
No it is the foundational purpose of ethnic purges and ethnostates. How can you know what to purge if you don't know what's bad and what's good?

>we can just kill the invaders outright
Well you're talking about "taking power" which means, technically speaking, you would be the invader and the oppressive occupational force. You're the one that wants to overthrow a nation in order to ethnically purge its citizens through violence. Also, violence larper

You lost kid, go home before you hurt yourself

Ok thank god

Reminder no americans can be allowed into an ethnostate because they're mutts.

So we are just gonna import people?

Literally every european has millions of black ancestors no one denies that

I know nothing, NOTHING!

>So you're literally talking about taking power and then figuring the rest out through violent ethnic purges? I really hope you've had your own DNA tested before you get involved in something like that.
This is about preserving and bettering our race. The worse that the actual situation turns out to be, the more harsh our policies will have to be.
>No it is the foundational purpose of ethnic purges and ethnostates. How can you know what to purge if you don't know what's bad and what's good?
We purge non-Europeans. There is no good or bad, there is only us and them.
>Well you're talking about "taking power" which means, technically speaking, you would be the invader and the oppressive occupational force.
In the past, my ancestors would often reach the Malthusian limit of their territories and expand into the territories of enemy tribes. This is part of traditional European culture. We have lots of highly intelligent and extremely violent white men who simply don't have the property required to attract an extremely demanding woman and start a family. We also have lots of retarded subhumans and helpless merchant manlets sitting on extremely valuable real-estate a stone's throw from us. It is a historically inevitable fact that non-whites will be exterminated from this continent. Nothing personal, you are just in our way.

Hey dipshit have you ever thought of every single European country before 1960?
yeah that's a white ethnostate

Hey dipshit have you ever heard of America & other colonies before blacks got rights?
That's a white ethnostate

An eloquent answer but I'm not sure I want flowery rhetoric deciding who gets lined up against the wall.

We wuz Rus?

Exactly.

The ethnostate does support mass migration

So no Europeans then

Hoganposting

>Will there be Chinese food in the ethnostate?
Dude, we have the recipe. I dont need an ethnic american to have someone make me a cheeseburger, same way i dont need a chink or a sandnigger when the recipe is known.

t.56% face

Nigger jew the answer is here

these aren't problems. it's clear who is white and who isn't. let in people who are mostly white or who aren't distinguishably non-white, basically. keep out people who are obviously non-white. it doesn't need to be scientific at all.

My ancestors were Turkish and we've been in America since the 1920s

>Hoganposting
Hogan’s Heroes helped redpill me tbqh. I realized that the people in the Third Reich were humans just like us. They had their own lives, families, hobbies, etc. They had a negroe prisoner who they treated the same as the others. They were just German nationalists who wanted to make Germany the greatest and most advanced country in the world. They weren’t these evil bogeymen we see them depicted as all the time.

Some turks are white,

also (cherrypicking)

also how do I know you're not lying

Does it matter if I'm lting? I'm not but the fact remains there was many Nonwhites in america before 1960

>The worse that the actual situation turns out to be
You don't know how bad it is already? Do you just feel as if there is a need for a genocide and you'll probably be proven right later?

>my ancestors would often reach the Malthusian limit of their territories and expand
A Malthusian situation can only result when there is no room to expand. The expansion increases space and resources thus defeating the Malthusian collapse. Malthusian Collapse, though, has been disproved through the Mouse Utopia Experiments.

>he property required to attract an extremely demanding woman and start a family
>helpless merchant manlets sitting on extremely valuable real-estate a stone's throw from us
So the ethnostate will not be a capitalist nation? Capitalism has historically proven to be the most meritocratic economic system. Could it simply be that you, personally, fail to succeed in such a meritocratic system and therefore need a state controlled redistribution of wealth? Are you actually a marxist?

yeah apart from blacks, insignificant minorities with no rights

stop the bsing

>was many Nonwhites in america before 1960
>many
In a country made up of 90% whites. And 99% of non whites ex slaves or natives
How dumb are you? Learn some history before you post redditstani

I feel the pull of poetry. I love the English language and feel like it needs manipulation occasionally. This is whiteness. I challenge all mestizos and blacks and whatever to put themselves out there like this. Be white, ironically.

>no rights
Yeah sure because the government was totally gassing middle eastern Americans in the 1920s

God you're fucking retarded scum. Here is the ONLY thing we need to do to achieve an ethnostate in 2 or 3 generations: decriminalize ALL discrimination. If discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, etc. were not illegal, society would automatically self-segregate into ethno-dominant regions.

Most blacks before the 60s lived lives like anyone else. Learn some history you are so ignorant

much less when you came to America the social conditions where that yeah you can come here but America is a white country

I don't think you'd realistically get kicked out though of America

Based Hoganposter

I think the English language should be simplified actually

Nice strawman brainlet, they did deport them. What kind of retard does not understand the difference between no citizenship and being gassed? Oh right, you.

Not getting gassed or killed doesn't mean you have many rights in a country

I've also come to accept that the idea of a forceful ethnostate isn't going to happen. And if somehow it did, it would end violently, which we don't want either.

Best path for having the closest thing is just some simple policy changes. Immigration being heavily cut from third worlds and promoted from Europe, removing all illegals, encouraging family growth for people who are more well off (welfare gibs don't need more incentive to have kids), etc.

What does this have to do with anything you fucking moron? Are you capable of coherent thought?

If they had no rights then anyone could kill them with 0 consquences

No also repatriation

No idiot. They didn't deport them considering they are still here

>wasting your time and energy

You mean like your shitpost thread OP?

America was never a white country retard minorities were always a part of america

Why would anyone, even black people, think that was going to happen?

>Surrounding ourselves with hostile shitskin minorities is a great idea.

Modern South Africa is a good example of how that can blow up in your face.

Learn to read brainlet. He said many,as in the same way as residents, citizens.

Well, no one actually asked you, but however; This is a statement that is often said by people who can not, or will not, speak in English. There are places for you, and they speak in the simplest terms. Go to them, they beckon.

Oops, I read that as reparations. lol

that's retarded in any civilized country and you are being mentally obtuse

already told you that you aren't getting kicked out

OP bores me and Spiderman both.

Go away boring OP. You're not interesting enough to lecture anyone.

they deported illegals they could find

America was to it's core a white country for white european men and women of good character

confirmed Hoganposting

>You don't know how bad it is already? Do you just feel as if there is a need for a genocide and you'll probably be proven right later?
We were discussing the actual genetic purity of self-identified European-Americans. We don't have good data on this, my intuition is that the situation isn't too bad. We definitely need to genocide non-European competitors from our land, but an internal racial purge may not be necessary. A future council of Aryan elders with access to a full genetic analysis of our population will decide the best eugenic policy for our extant problems.
>A Malthusian situation can only result when there is no room to expand. The expansion increases space and resources thus defeating the Malthusian collapse.
Our nations have been flooded with competitors, creating an artificial Malthusian situation. We now have no choice but to fight.
>Malthusian Collapse, though, has been disproved through the Mouse Utopia Experiments.
All that this experiment proved was that inbreeding is bad for genetic fitness.
>So the ethnostate will not be a capitalist nation? Capitalism has historically proven to be the most meritocratic economic system. Could it simply be that you, personally, fail to succeed in such a meritocratic system and therefore need a state controlled redistribution of wealth? Are you actually a marxist?
Is killing an enemy and taking his stuff Marxism? In that case all of my ancestors were Marxists.

ahahahahah that's funny.

Ya'll should look up iceland, they're like the mormans of genetic superiority. They're so culturally homogenous and so well researched. Their ancestry is easily traced and goes back thousands of years. Plus their culture is genetic-obsessed so they are really tolerant of it in science. It's the world's genetic research capital.

Also, the reason why people can't find genes that mark races, is because the genes that cause skin color are pretty simple. The genes that cause personality for example... well, actually, my understanding is that environmental factors actually have a much larger plan than the genetics do.

Basically, "black culture" is the enemy, not blacks. But hey, prove me wrong. Be informed

>Your ethnostate is a pipe dream
>Israel on the other hand...
fuck off kike

Why do you celebrate such fallacies? Clearly you are not a white American. You hate White America. Your posts scream this fact. All can see this, look at yourself. Look at what you've become. A parody of an American. You have no home, and that's so sad that it dries my eyes. I feel the weight of your nothingness.

This dickhead thread has already been answered

it's simple. we define white in the same way libs and sjw's do.

OP is a shill faggot.

I actually agree somewhat. I think there should be no consideration of race or gender in anything such as the hiring practice. Make race and gender entirely unimportant. This is how whites have traditionally thrived. Simply giving them a utopia would only continue to create entitled adult children.

You posted in it so...

I never advocated that.

I mentioned Israel?

>iceland
I guarantee few on Sup Forums would live up to that standard of racial purity!

>America & other colonies
Colonial America was made up largely of Indians and Mexicans/Spaniards with a smaller number of European boat rats. Other colonies? You mean like Indian? Very white. C'mon give me a hard one.

Lol so by who has money?

No you

They literally deported Asian Indians you dumb nigger.
This argument was debunked so many times including in this thread that I am going to ignore you from now on...

I'd agree to those terms gladly. I'd even settle for less as opposed to the current system. 75% white beats Nancy's white grand-kids wanting to be brown. Though I don't think we'll have to settle and we'll get back to this.

Imagine being this retarded
> ignores the part he didn't like
> implies Indians weren't third class shit that got enslaved and massacred in Spanish colonies
> implies other colonies means all colonies

Just watch Alternative hypothesis on YouTube you brailets, you might learn something...

>All that this experiment proved was that inbreeding is bad
Actually that's not what it proved although you bring up an interesting issue in regards to an ethnostate...

>all of my ancestors were Marxists.
Ok, it all makes sense now

>A future council of Aryan elders
DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF

Yes I think the same,

And yeah excessive purity spiraling is done by shills and people trying to fuck up the cause and our side, that is obvious.

IRL I think we actually all pretty much agree though

What part did I ignore?

>every single European country before 1960
Look up why Ferdinand married Isabella

>other colonies before blacks got rights?
The British colonial empire and the American civil rights movement are separated by many generations and are in no way comparable. Blacks got rights in all the Brittish colonies???

What part did I ignore?

Hogan's Heroes is wonderful redpill material. Not only does it humanize the Germans but you have to realize that this was funny to the people who actually fought in WWII. Something changed in our society.

Another quick question:

Are gay people allowed in the ethnostate? I think they should be. Not only would it be a shame to kick out Richard Spencer but we also wouldn't have anyone to design snappy uniforms?

Just a thought!

>Actually that's not what it proved
That experiment was a total fraud. It was fake science used to back up the overpopulation hysteria of the 70's, which was the global warming of its time. The mouse experiment was extremely flawed and its conclusion was full of Freudian gibberish and moral preening.
>although you bring up an interesting issue in regards to an ethnostate...
It won't be an issue. Inbreeding depression only becomes a problem at around the 2nd cousin level.
>DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF
Israel has a council of judges which decides who is and isn't a Jew. Every healthy tribe needs a council of elders to determine important internal tribal policies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Rabbinate_of_Israel

>Are gay people allowed in the ethnostate?
Of course they should be allowed. Being sick with a terrible disease won't cause you to be expelled from society. Once we get our enemies out of our intellectual institutions, the underlying medical pathology which causes homosexuality be identified and eliminated from the population.

Not advocating their removal gets you the same result. I don't know if you've noticed but the United States is being invaded and repopulated by hostile subhumans. Splitting hairs about the definition of whiteness while clearly uncivilized and inferior people's are overtaking the country is madness.

>It was fake science used to back up the overpopulation hysteria of the 70's
It disproved the overpopulation hysteria. It disproved Malthusian Collapse.

>2nd cousin level
Ok but I can still bang my cousin?

>Israel has a council of judges
Who have decided some jews are lesser jews, or just wrong jews. That's sort of the point I've been making.

Dominating another man sexually always has been and always will be the most alpha thing you can do

>uncivilized and inferior people's
Omg I know, I hate the Irish too

>t someone who has never lived near mestizos or negroes.

The concept of the Jewish ethnostate is pure autistic garbage. Outside of its ability to trigger marxists, it has no value other than wasting your time and energy. It is just another in a long line of utopian visions used to get idiots to follow like rats behind the piper.

To begin with, no one has been able to put forth an agreed upon definition of what "Jewish" would be. Jewish ancestry has been suggested but this suggestion only proves an ignorance as to the history of Europe and the struggles between different Jewish ethnicities. Ordinarily, we could accept a rough visual approximation to determine if someone is white but when talking about the reality and legal issues of creating an ethnostate then what "Jewish" really means must be defined clearly.

Secondly, you have not been able to agree upon what percentage of a person's genetic or even ancestral makeup must be Jewish. It's fairly well accepted that most people, Americans in particular, are not 100% purely Jewish. Given that every single person's ancestry goes back to the dawn of time, it is a safe bet that few people are 100% anything. This leaves us with the problem of determining what would be the minimum required percentage of Jewishness.

The third problem comes from the second. The only way to accurately determine how white someone is would be to use genetic testing. The problem no one seems to mention is that you cannot actually identify, on a genetic level, what traits from other races are detrimental. If we knew, for example, that Gene X is responsible for a black person's proclivity to violence we would be able to test for the presence of that gene and select against it. This is currently impossible.

please leave you insufferable fool. We all love the Irish here. You do the most basic and silly argument here. The constant breaking down of 'What Is White'. And you you do it for the same ole reasons. You wish to disposses white people of a home, now now, its not that silly. You clearly are trying that. Well we are not falling for that silliness anymore, sorry my friend, but it's just not an interesting or funny prospect anymore. However, do you have a new idea, a new way to destroy the white culture that I have not heard about yet? I would like something new, I'm very bored with the old way.

Incorrect assumption, please try again.

I'm not Jewish and I think Israel is a blatant scam. Actually I'm probably whiter than you

>We all love the Irish here.
Not being able to understand sarcasm is a clear sign of autism

>It disproved the overpopulation hysteria. It disproved Malthusian Collapse.
It proved that a bunch of inbred mice eventually got sick and couldn't reproduce. The experiment was used as proof that high population densities cause social decay, thus supporting the contemporary hysteria.
>Who have decided some jews are lesser jews, or just wrong jews.That's sort of the point I've been making.
Please clarify your point. If you don't have standards and exclusion, then you don't have a healthy tribe.

>Israel’s rabbinical courts have in recent years ramped up their practice of blacklisting citizens they deem not Jewish, internal data released Sunday show. With increasing frequency, they have placed Israelis, almost all of them immigrants with Jewish heritage, on lists that prevent them from marrying Jews. They argue this practice is necessary to preserve the coherence of the Jewish people.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/382865/israelis-banned-from-marriage-by-rabbinical-courts-in-record-numbers/

Yup, I've never heard somebody on our side unironically say something like "well are the irish really white herrr derr?!" Only shills and critics, it's not even a debate point for us.

Are slavs white?

Never cared to check that much, but again I'll take them over what we take now in a heartbeat.

Nice try, Schlomo

OP is actually making sense about "muh ethnostate''.

No he doesn't see

>Your ethnostate is a pipe dream
I bet the Jews said the exact same thing right
before getting Shoa-I mean relocated.

It's a way to get autists to discredit any legitimate white concerns by being total autists who follow people that glow in the dark. Any logical path reveals its absurdity and shows it to be a time sink.

You lost, go home

Israel is not a good comparison. It's an ethnostate, in a sense, but not in the White Utopia way. One is genetic and one is largely religious.

>Not an argument
Make another 20 posts trying jew