Hunter X Hunter 364 beta run

thinking of getting into scanlations. at least maybe i can fill the niche of doing a dirty scanlation of HxH from the korean scans if MS keeps lagging. anyway, enjoy (for what it's worth)

God's work, user

thanks

>O MY CHAIN NEN, GIVE ME ANOTHER OVERPOWERED ASSPULL ABILITY

>prwoblem
Is that a typo or intentional?

kurapika sure cant catch a break

Thanks user. You are loved

Thanks a lot, user!
But wasn't there a page where the assassin commits sudoku?

Why is Kurapika allowed to have so many fucking powers?

see

O MY ABILITY THAT SHORTENS MY LIFESPAN
Also if my math isn't retarded he should be able to use Emperor Time for a full 24 hours straight in exchange for a decade of his life.

If this is correct OP you are cool as fuck

I hope you'll keep doing this

You're a hero, user

OH MY NEN MAKE ME INVINCIBLE

Kurapika is the worst character in this show.

O MY ASSPULL NEN

kurapica confirm to have a new power.
A confession type of power, since we know that judment chain is more conditional and refusing to obey kills.

thanks op, seriously thanks

Shouldn't matter to much, Netero was centuries old and Maha is even older than that.

Also Don is a thing

>I doubt I could talk my way out of it
Couldn't he just say "The Queen ordered me to talk to the Princes by order of birth, as is customary in your country"?
Not to mention that "they may suspect I'm working together with a prince I talked to before them" is stupid logic. As far as they know you could be conspiring with princes you'll talk to after you talk to him, or princes you talked to hours or days ago.

>A confession type of power, since we know that judment chain is more conditional and refusing to obey kills.
Or maybe he wants the enemy to THINK he has a confession type of power, he knew they were listening in.

>Chrollo kills Pika and Hisoka at the same time

wow i completely miss that

Thanks OP.

It's pretty much semantics for them. They are just looking for an excuse to start shit.

Betting Babiamia is Hisoka or eventually someone else in disguise

So i suppose that chapter confirms guns are moderately dangerous to nen users

if i remember it right. he has that ability back when he interrogated the guards a few chapters back and also how he know the monkey is the traitor in zodiac

I fucking hate the lifetime shortening powerup cliche.
It's a cheap way to make it look like an ability has risks in exchange for power but not actually have an upfront downside they need to portray. It's not like Tien or Luffy are dying at the ripe age of 40 or anything

O MY CHAIN BULLSHIT

Is there anything you are looking forward too besides the troupe members on the boat?

>that chapter confirms

Leorio doing something

Well he had no reason to add that, it might actually be relevant here since it seems to be draining pretty fast

hisoka

Actually it might mean something because Kurapika seems to be planning to park himself in Emperor Time to keep tabs on everyone

Netero probably sneaked in some fuckery from the dark continent to be able to live that long

Camilla seems like someone who would respond reasonably, doesn't she?

Kurapika getting a waifu

HxH is Seinen and a deconstruction of the shounen genre

Great chapter, thank you user-kun.

iirc prolonged usage of Nen extends the life quality of the user

Off course Netero and Maha are clearly outliers, but still

Camilla isn't on the line.

It's a shounen because it runs in a shounen magazine. Ya'll need to get out of your head that Shounen = Kiddy garbage and Seinen = Deep mature good works.

that dousin chain it can detect lies.

the reason why i think kurpapica has another ability, is because he said he only needed to shake hands with the prince and the mission will be over. he did previously mention that all the people he encountered with is brethen eyes had death wish, but none of them died.

judment chain is to risky to use on a prince, since that a declaration of war if the nigga dies, but a ability that can make people confess on they own just by shaking hands is more subtle.

but then it could also just be a bluff

Please keep doing it so we'll be free from shitty monopolystream

Actually he shouldn't be able to use it for more than 1 minute given that, if the translation was correct, 1 second = 1 year.

Oh boy here we go again, ability who drain lifespan.

thanks for that, user.

Do you need help with anything OP? I'm bad at English but I can typeset really good. I can also redraw and stuff but I really don't want to spend too much time on something without dedicated raws

Are we not saying nigger/slangstream anymore?

it says 1 second = hour

Kurapika is going to fucking die

What? It's 1 second = 1 hour off.
Even if that were true, he took at least a minute to kill Uvogin in Emperor Time

that makes sense.

Which important character do you think will die this arc? I'm expecting Pika, Clown, and bisky

god bless you user

>clown
hisoka will murder every last one of the spiders and then fight gon at his greatest potential 10 years later

>Pika is going to die

I really don't want Kurapika to die.

I'm glad Kurapika is the MC now instead of punch-harder-kid and move-faster-kid.

Thank you for your work, user.
It is much appreciated.

If Nanika could heal Gon whose covenant was worse than death she could easily bring someone back to life. But I don't think Killua would expose nanikas capabilities

>you're cooperation

Does the baby understand that Pika wants to protect him or does him recognize that he is a nen user?
The latter seems less probable, since he is a just a host.

Not a chance, Chrollocuck.

And mook #2 marches to his death.

Everyone on the ship will die.

since he is just a host*

>Clown
>O MY RUBBER NEN
nah, he died once, he isn't going to die again. at least not at the hands of the Ryodan.

>1 second = 1 year
Are you retarded ?

So he hast to have ET on to keep the dolphin ability and the ET has a time constraint now?

Not bad.

calling it. Benjamin is going to die before the hiatus.

He will be dismembered by Machi. He can't gum his head back to his body

>kurapika has so many abilities now that I cant remember them all

It's very likely that he'll launch a full assault on Wobble and he'll get Pika'd.

That was a bluff, dolphin is the only new one

Were the requirements for the DC ever stated?

what requirements?

Ging mentioned that were 3 (maybe 4) requirements to go to the DC. I'm not sure which chapter this happened

I really need to sleep, I couldn't see that.
My thanks.

I don't want Kurapika to die, bros!

Can't he just use his chains to come back to life?

Any idea what would happen if Oito uses the stolen ability?
Would Pika have to stay in emperor time so she can see what the insect/hamster sees and control it or would the whole surveillance aspect of the ability stay with Oito until the death of her target with no need to keep up ET or the dolphin?

I mean he only seems to count the days until they can get the hamster with the ball and not the days it would take them to actually spy on the other princes, their ultimate goal.