imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
imgur.com/a/yw4sK)
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
i.imgur.com/4ItyGFo.jpg
i.imgur.com/oYc9Dr2.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing cute casual clothes. Or anything in this album.
imgur.com/a/0hDZj

This with waifu
imgur.com/a/fxsgG

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Rias in similar clothes to Mordred’s casual outfit from Fate/Apocrypha imgur.com/a/NdpiO

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Summer stuff especially, like watching fireworks or eating ice cream. Thanks and have a nice day.

Incredibly late response but thank you very much for including her and I. Really nice coloring, especially her hair and that light blush. Great smile too. Thanks again and I hope you have a nice weekend.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-PoV with hand on her cheek, and she's grabbing the hand too
-Trying to learn another language (spanish preferred)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• In a wear t-shirt and bikini bottoms holding a water gun
• Wearing a cute button up nurse outfit snapping some nylon gloves on with a playful look at the viewer. Thighhigh garters and heart shaped buttons are encouraged but not required!
• Wearing a sports top and spats cooling down after a long workout

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting a sleepy Hinata please! Anything cute or cool is fine too.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting POV playing with Mints ears with lots of blushing!

or wearing an oversized Bubsy Tshirt

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have an amazing weekend!

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a tight shirt that's straining against her chest with no bra:
i.imgur.com/KzLD4Ke.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this old outfit of hers:
i.imgur.com/coMibMi.jpg

Or perhaps Mai encountering difficulties due to the size of her chest similar these: i.imgur.com/qmkUIPT.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Lalaco Godspeed wielding a beam cutlass.

Lalaco ref: i.imgur.com/uh3Dbdh.jpg

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Since her birthday is approaching, which is on July 24th (based on her first appearance in the manga). Requesting my cute Tessou happy with arms behind back blushing with a green lisianthus flower worn behind the right ear and not forgetting that there are party poppers in the background.

Requesting something cute or lovely in PoV with my lovely Inori.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in a black and purple version of this swimsuit: i.imgur.com/vui22WQ.png

Also soft-anchoring for the potential animation delivery

Requesting Yukari as a pinup girl you'd see on the nose of military aircraft.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-Him enjoying one of these drinks: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Like any of these: imgur.com/a/KgDF7

Anything else cute or cool, or summer related is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Next week is our Fete Nationale (Our 4th july), so I'd like to see her being happy watching fireworks
-For the same event, cutelewd patriotic lingerie/bikini, or even naked with private parts hidden by baguettes if you want
-Being 100% comfy on a fluffy bear rug
-Wearing a cutelewd egyptian outfit (inspiration imgur.com/a/IVOrO )

For a join request with Momoanon ( ), Mio and Momo in swimsuits at the beach with waterguns

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Happy Friday once again, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia playing with a Magikarp and Feebas, maybe giving them a pep talk about how if they believe in themselves they can be anything they want to be. (imgur.com/a/3O35t)

Or Miia as a Samurai from SMT4, bonus if she's also being accompanied by a snake-like demon like the ones in the album: (imgur.com/a/Qhux4)

Or maybe something suggestive between Miia and SI like of these in this album: (imgur.com/a/yEvLm)

Anything else cute or cool would be great. Especially chibis since Miia's tail can be hard to draw on scale (imgur.com/a/8YwJB). Thank you in advance, and have a good weekend.

Requesting Shion cooling off in front of a fan on a hot day and/or her with a tan
I'm up for Shion being drawn in swimsuits like these: imgur.com/a/hK4tS
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

In Sakata Gintoki's attire imgur.com/a/iiRWj maybe also borrowing some of his traits or doing something Yorozuya related would be fun.
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting Hibiki wearing a sports outfit and exercising.
imgur.com/a/cUpYs

hope you like it (if not re request!)

I also have a general question that will show my newfag.
When doing collages, is it preferred you have a template (like a bg and silhouettes) or is a general theme okay?

Either is fine.

Really nice

Requesting my Yuuna in Koyori's training outfit, maybe playing Ping Pong: i.imgur.com/g5xJIbO.jpg
Or alternatively wearing Misaka Mikoto's terrorist outfit: i.imgur.com/jRj0cpT.jpg

Requesting my dear Momo cosplaying as Audrey Gassenarl from Valkyria Chronicles. In addition, I'd also like to joint request her and Mio ( ) in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/EnCyr

As I said last Sunday I'll work on something over the week, I hope you like it. Feel free to rerequest.

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis.
• Lying or sitting in bed wearing the following or something similar to it:
imgur.com/a/Dh72v
It would also be nice if her ring was visible on her finger too.

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it's in good taste and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you find her original outfit difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you.

Requesting Cyan:

-shyly giving a bento box with some band aids on her fingers
-in a yukata with her top undone so her upper back is showing, maybe on a warm summer's night at a festival (1)
-laying down in a bikini with her top undone waiting for sunscreen
-in shimapan asking if the stripes make her butt look big. They do but she doesn't need to know that
-laying in shallow water in a bikini or nude so that her butt sticks out enough to make a heart shape with the surface water
-Cyan drinking a strawberry shake while gleaming with Irisu who is drinking a raspberry shake sullenly
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit ballroom dancing with my SI wearing this ( i.imgur.com/Stzyn5q.jpg ) or her white ballgown
here are some dancing refs: ( imgur.com/a/XLXxx )

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Smashing watermelons at the beach and wearing something like this i.imgur.com/ieTCFSN.jpg
-An idol from the 70s or 80s e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=eBf1wrvyDFY

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
SI refs: imgur.com/a/33unl

Have a great weekend!

Good morning.

Requesting my adorable Bunny.
I'd like to see more of his younger self, specifically the 15 year old ver. my.mixtape.moe/zsyqwh.JPG
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting "summer version" of Inori based on Cirno from latest Touhou game i.imgur.com/HsNRJkU.jpg - tanned, wearing goldfish or one of her dresses, with some flowers, maybe in some kind of summery scenery.

Or wearing a dress like this i.imgur.com/HeYIwKu.jpg

I would like to request Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Rin drooling in her sleep.

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the outfits from Princess Principal, walking through a steampunk-esque town square.
imgur.com/a/aH3GS

Optionally, I would like to see her wearing a short midriff-exposing shirt and jeans, picking some apples off a tree.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting my husbando Chihiro
Anything cute is totally fine!

Requesting Natsuru either

- Putting on a one piece swimsuit and attempting to pull the straps over her breasts

- Sitting with her head and hands resting on her knees, looking at the viewer.

- Being hugged by user, eyes closed while having her hair stroked.

Any other cute ideas are also welcome, thanks and enjoy your weekend!

Requesting Syuko as a hula dancer.
Or posing in swimsuits with BB like imgur.com/a/Ba8Yk

Since this summer is warm, I'd like to humbly request Rikka in a summer version of her outfit - perhaps sleeveless, with a knee-high skirt, and high-heeled sandals.

Alternatively, anything with her would be equally wonderful, including lewd if you'd prefer that, since she's a very lewd person.

This is her personal BGM, in case it could offer inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

Thank you in advance, to anyone who considers this.

>Spoliers

Requesting my dear Touko in a nurse outfit because I've been down with a a really bad flu this weekend.

If you're feeling up for drawing an SI request, I'd love to see her taking care of me, who's currently in bed rest now.
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute of her is fine too, it will certainly cheer me up since my laptop broke a few days ago and now I have to deal with this flu.
Thank you and have a great weekend, everyone.

Requesting drawfags of all skill levels have fun drawing yumi
If you need an idea draw her pouting while eating yummy food. But anything else is fine as long as you have fun drawing it

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in her sleepwear: u.nya.is/ehuqii.png
OR:
-her and user sharing an umbrella in the rain
-her and user sharing an innertube i.imgur.com/w9KH5zV.png

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

>nya is down
F
i.imgur.com/KYFNrjB.png

Requesting Urabe Mikoto wearing a tanktop and hotpants trying to read a book while sweating profusely in the summer heat.

Requesting Aigis as a Sheilder class servant maybe something based around Athena her Persona or just dressed as Mashu From Fate Grand Order imgur.com/a/db8UH
Only wearing band aids maybe as a swimsuit like this imgur.com/a/cGzjq
As an inkling or Octoling from Splatoon
A mini Aigis sleeping on a sunflower
Her wearing this lingerie imgur.com/a/8ikK9 ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-In spats and sports bra as she goes out training in a gym
-Stretching out her naked body and tail in front of a full length mirror, suana, or pool
-Standing naked in front of a A.C. unit to cool herself down while using her tail to hold a fan and fan herself
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit

Requesting Nozomi, please.

A few suggestions:
- Serving the viewer a plate of omurice with a ketchup heart
- Wearing a kimono
- Wearing a maid uniform (Example: i.imgur.com/Fc71umq.png)

Alternatively, anything you would like to draw of her is appreciated as long as it's not overly lewd. Thank you in advance!

Hello WWD! I'd like to request Zoro.

Prompt ideas:

-A cool post-battle pose
-Him polishing his swords
-Anything cool or cute would also be much appreciated

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I would like to request Sakuya hugging me from behind or vice versa. I have a few different references and suggestions for the pose, but feel free to do whatever is more fun.
Hugging reference: imgur.com/a/05eIn
Self insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Iklt9
Matching silver bands would be lovely.

As always, anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor are always lovely and appreciated. As long as you had fun and got to practice something, I'll be happy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to have fun doing something they love. Make a memory. Thank if you consider drawing and remember to take it easy. Stay safe.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April. Anything cute or summer-related of her wearing panda shirt (like one in the ref) would be nice.

Alternatively, Vigne wearing Kirigiri Kyouko's outfit from Danganronpa (imgur.com/a/iQssD) Optionally with her hair down,
or her with hairstyle similar to this (imgur.com/a/VhlnJ), smiling or bashfully asking if it suits her.

Requesting my and yours, one true love Cathulhu
Anything is fine

Requesting Popura in a one-piece swimsuit, in a raincoat in the rain or her in a wedding dress.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her wearing a pretty yukata.

Or wearing the Mikagura uniform: imgur.com/a/kgRY6
Thighhighs are highly preferred, if possible.

Or with twintails, tied with some cute ribbons.

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests, otherwise anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thanks!

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari eating a meal and very enjoying it!
Maybe it could be some lasagna, or an omurice, or a sandwich?

Alternatively, I would like to request her wearing a nice white and blue bikini while eating ice cream, please.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Requesting Mai. Some ideas:

-POV of her on a park bench leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these;i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one;i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
-welcoming me home after opening the door in her casual summer clothes, tanktop and short pants. Possible options; imgur.com/a/YeYiS

Alternatively anything cute or cool while wearing her school uniform for the summer season: imgur.com/a/TeAQ0

Please and thank you.

Requesting Hisui forming a heart with her hands.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- performing a Latin dance. Ref: imgur.com/a/q9C3x
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- Anything EVO (fighting game tournament) related.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Natsu da! Umi da! Mizugi da!
Anything with him having fun at the beach would be great. Or if you're up to draw SI stuff, here's the inspiration album imgur.com/a/4cRQQ Thank you!

Requesting my dear Ion wearing Eru's outfit from Knight's & Magic. Posing like one of the covers would be really nice imgur.com/a/Pal5H

Or maybe just doing 'everyday' knight things like practicing magic or piloting a mecha would be great, but anything is fine. Thanks!

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sitting in my SI's (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) lap and playing video games, with my arms wrapped around her stomach and holding a controller of my own

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also if a wedding ring could be included on her hand in whatever you draw it'd be greatly appreciated):
-a hypothetical image of what she might look like if she aged 10 or so years
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally baking with the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Kindly requesting something CUTE of Colette happily wearing a plain gold wedding ring.
Alternatively, pov of her with her mouth open expectantly

Posting for Kurisufag
I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Wearing an operator outfit similar to: imgur.com/a/vfHVo while holding an F2000 or a P90. Gas mask and other weapons are optional.

- Sighing in disappointment with one hand on her hip and the other covering her face.

- Meeting Bossu and/or other Friends from Kemono Friends

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

By the way, thank you to the kind drawfag who drew this last week! It's very cute and in character.

okay, thank you!

thanks!

a sketchy drawing for you, please feel free to rerequest

Requesting Inaba in this outfit please!

daijoubu.org/ass/src/1499699699473.jpg
It's a black skirt with and black and white tee-shirt and black flip-flops. Glasses optional~

Hi everyone! Try your best to have a nice and relaxing weekend

Requesting my cute waifu Chie Satonaka meditating on top of a mountain or near a lake or river while the sun rises in the background. If you would like please add a Persona next to her as well, gaining strength as Chie meditates. You may use these Dragon shaped Persona (Kohryu or Seth) or an amputated humanoid (Saturnus or Attis)

Persona Ref: megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Kohryu (not many images of 'em. Please use the gallery in the wiki)

Anything else pertaining to Martial arts (kicking or in a gi), abs/midriff, side boob, sci fi or anything else cute is also fine. Have fun!

Amazing, I'm really digging your art style. Wonderful colors I hope you draw him someday.

That's really cool! Not OR

The Summer feeling is strong in this pic. Good work.

Requesting Yuuko.

- At a festival either playing some games like fish scooping/trying to shoot the prize or eating some food like candied apple, grilled squid, etc.
- Wearing clothing fit for a princess.
- Dressed like a delinquent.
- In a competition swimsuit.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing or diving in ocean

or maid Hyun-ae

or wearing her scientist clothes

Last week I drew waifus as samurai. This week I want to do waifus with greatswords. Send them my way if you're interested.

Stop with the rerequest meme

stop with annoying the drawfags

Sounds neat. Yuu with a greatsword of fire (or some other fire-themed greatsword) if you don't mind! Thanks for considering.

If possible, her forging it would be nice.

You forget mine from the other weekend.

I wouldn't even know it's "sketchy" if you didn't mention anything, haha. The vibrant warm colors make it look wonderful, and summer Inori with sunflowers and straw hat is just so cute, CUTE! Thank you a lot for drawing her, and have a great sunny weekend.

Requesting Natsuki with something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/ZZ594

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier, trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, or dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata. Anything else is fine, too.

Oh that. I lost all the details for requests I had left last weekend. If you can provide refs for both again then I can do it.

Good morning waifuthread, I'd like to request the following:

-I'd love to see Akua as a Bloodborne boss, maybe something vileblood like the Bloody Crow or Queen Annalise
-Some sort of fun or badass action scene with her. Maybe her driving a racecar.
-I'd love to see her at the beach relaxing in a bikini with sunglasses. Anything along these lines would be fine: imgur.com/a/BOcOA
-Her wearing lewd lingerie and/or a nightgown. Some refs: i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Akua and I waltzing together at Prom. Lights, beautiful hairstyles, loving gazes, fancy dresses, elegant high-heels, anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated! Here's my SI: i.imgur.com/fZaju3U.jpg
-Her enjoying some fireworks at a carnival or fair.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering!

Hello all.

Requesting my evil cutie Tomura. Anything is fine, I guess? I'd really like to see a picture of the viewer telling him that they love him, and him responding with something like "I'll kill you," "Just die," etc etc. Or him shitposting about how much he hates All Might.

Here is another good reference note: imgur.com/a/ezNvw

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Something like this? I'd absolutely love to see her wielding a sword (of any kind).

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Or anything cute of her in glasses.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

ok then.

Onna-bugeisha reference:

i.imgur.com/6DzsCCt.jpg

Great taste in waifus, Mint was made for tender breeding.

I love my waifu, and it hurts.

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A recreation of this image, sharing a kiss with my SI in the heat of a moment. Optional: Filled with waifus of the artists choice. imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- Sleepy Mamimi

- Cuddling a daki of my SI

- Wearing this black angel wing dress imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- In a wedding dress with veil.

SI Ref: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Evenin' from Japan my dudes,

Hope y'all are having a good week. It's crazy hot here, humid too so I'd like something of Polt sweating in a loose fitting tank top. Not too lewd though, more on the cute side please.

If you'd like to include me we could be splayed out on a couch together. Seriously it's ridiculously hot over here.

Anything cute of Polt is always appreciated of course! Have a good weekend brahs.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either Haru Okumura's outfits please

something cute is fine too~

With a zweihander.

Good morning! Requesting my love:

- unfastening her tie and collar to try and beat the heat
- in 1950s fashion
- waiting for me outside our farmhouse in the sunset dressed as Elli from Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Anything cute and summery and/or perhaps relating to the beach is very much welcomed as well! Thanks for reading my request and have a nice weekend.

you can draw Pyrrha
with one of the Moon light greatswords

That sounds badass

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi! My birthday is on Tuesday so I'd love to request some birthday-ish stuff

- wrapped up like a present
- presenting a Birthday cake
- attempting the one-finger challenge
- suprising me with Nyotaimori (Body Sushi/Food) (imgur.com/a/5rqbw)
- As WIP (imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated.

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Have a great weekened and thank you for considering her!

>Evenin' from Japan my dudes,
Are you going to C92?

absolutely, my schedule is packed for almost every day now too.

I'd like to request Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) enjoying summer activities or matsuri, Tanabata and Obon are just around the corner.
Anything tasteful is always appreciated.

Check out imgur.com/a/7ZSJs for ideas or draw her:
- Cosplaying Kanoe Yuuko or Jabami Yumeko. (school uniforms)
- Wearing a yukata off-shoulder.
- Drinking from a drink fountain or tap, or offering the viewer refreshment. i.imgur.com/4ItyGFo.jpg
- Amidst water reflections, perhaps salt flat style. i.imgur.com/oYc9Dr2.jpg
- Pulling her summer hat down against the sun.