Yay! Upvote Government Censorship!

How are people this retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gmbutts/status/961573323112112129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or else what?

>OR ELSE

Justin and his handlers are going full deranged Libtard over this. Putting out a fire by dumping grease on it.

OR ELSE

>How are people this retarded?
Because they are desperate to stop anyone from speaking against their agenda.

Holy shit this is real.

twitter.com/gmbutts/status/961573323112112129

We're in their heads.... they're paranoid.

Punish the wrongthinkers Justin!

>They're paying attention
Obviously. It's not like Justin runs a country or something.

I've reserved my rare double-rake for Castro Jr. Needs to hang from parliament.

How did we fall so far? It's saddening.
97% white until his "father" got elected.

If I was cuckberg I'd fly down there right fucking now, and live stream while I give him the bitchiest of backhanded slaps.

What's the faggot gonna do about it. Hell he'll probably get a half chub

Zuck should uppercut Justin in the jaw and leave a Muslim circumcized.

night night

It's almost like it was a cohencidence that all white countries started to become diverse around the same time. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this sinister browning of the western world.

187 steve woods...187 "king hess"
187 armene webster...i dont like hearing bikes getting away hahaha...better scrub them good. Also dont forget thanks to the q larper we have immunity to kill all the human traffickers...and get the love of the people back.

>talk about the Chinese
>natives were like 30% of the population back then

Or else he'll make you bang his wife for much longer than you usually would. He'll show you boy...

Or else what?

You will ban Facebook like you are China or some shit?

Citizens of the People's Republic of Leaves when the fuck are you going to rake yourselves and vote this guy out?

Or is that illegal now?

If he kills them, Facebook ends up winning though.

Fuck it must suck to be team trudeau when even the globalists have moved onto Sheer.

>Jewdeau bans Kikebook in Canada as a result
>without their kike feed, unrest grows in Canada as the conditioning begins to break
>Trudeau is drawn and quartered
>for his last meal, he requests dog cum

He's gone at the end of October 2019. The entire country is turning on him at this point. Plus the NDP is gaining traction, so they will split the leftist vote. Conservatives are all but guaranteed to have at least a minority government next time round.

OR else you win

I guess only Globalist propaganda and cultural Marxist right think are the only things we need to digest. Fuck that Globalist puppet

And he was right. What is your point?

or else what?! bahahha

They already lost.

>wanting "literally israel - the party" in charge
honestly I'll keep the cuban bastard because at least he's dumb enough to make meme worthy mistakes

It's even worse than government censorship. They set the framework to give the freedom of speech into the hands of private companies and ultimatively single employees, who act as prosecutor, judges and executors over every word citizens say.

Looks like the old Bolshevik vs Zionist shit gere

Lol no they weren't.
>chohencidence
Kek

>wanting SJW - The Party in charge
Know how I know you don't work, don't have a family, and have absolutely nothing to lose by having a literal meme in power?

Israel shilling is unfortunate, but the Conservatives are the only option.

>Leafs elected this

Lmao look at a typical Canadian

or he brings his wifes son home

Democracy was a mistake.

>Gerbilled butts
kek.