How can anyone take this druggie seriously?

How can anyone take this druggie seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm for free speech
>not for rightwingers though
>don't collectivize!
>except if your jewish, you're just jealous

>making a living is bad

clean your fucking room OP

I'm too depressed to clean my room.

he fixed his diet and no longer needs them and so did his 11/10 daugher

He makes over 500k a year on patreon alone. How greedy can this guy get?

He's going to save all that money and start his own university away from leftist subversion. Although, I think you already know this and is the main motive as to why you continually shill against him. He's winning.

Clean your brain with led, faggot.

- Mr Peterson, how do you explain doing a 180 and now selling self help books instead of medical services?

- I changed my diet. Also, buy my daughter's new book, that's her gig.
Now buy my carpet. And my books. And become an affiliate.
Donate to my patreon.

Fuck off commie

Who do you propose we take seriously?

Fake and gay....

they didn't use enough gas.

Exploiting the destitute and making money on human misery and desperation is capitalism?
Fuck off with your salvation selling hypocritical "savior."

What's the alternative?

>falling for advertising
How weak are you?

He uses the money to make content, which is the point. For instance, he says that for the Biblical Series he did for free, the theatre cost $60,000 to rent out for 12 lectures.

go to sleep Schlomo.

t. shareblue communist

yourself.

Everytime

Alternative to joining the cult of this social media era televangelist? Not being a gullible retard.

No, but misrepresenting capitalism is part of communism, commie.

I already do, to the point of egotism. I was asking OP who he proposes as a sophistic rebuttal.

Too depressed to sleep. Thinking about starting a cult for lost little boys.

>he can't see a hexagon without thinking of Jews
lmao @ ur life

You guys drop three anti JP threads at a time. Why are you so afraid of Sorted Kermit?

So follow nobody?

You sound like an individualist; you might like this guy called Jordan Peterson.

I want to fuck that rug. Shit looks tight.

WHO SIGNS A GODDAMN RUG?

Too depressed to like anyone. Thinking about starting a cult for lost little boys.

>making money from a pack of retards
hes even smarter than i thought

woah wtf

why is making money bad? please don't deflect an just answer the question

See

>people voluntarily give him money
OMG THE GREEEEDZ

You are fucking retarded

I bought his book and I'm neither destitute nor miserable. if he's offering something that people enjoy, what is the problem?

Shill thread hating on guy I don't watch makes me want to watch him now

Rug is a symbolic representation of a prolapsed anus.

Clean up your room.

And you're still a weak pussy if you fall for the advertising. How'd you get the computer you're using?

>and now selling self help books instead of medical services?
except he still offers traditional psychology and counselling
You commie retards are doing exactly the same thing that led to the rise of Trump. Not realising that your pathetic shame tactics feed the strong rather than destroy them.

I"m impressed that he gets money from people's paychecks like that willingly. I'm one jealous goy.

>the obvious Swastika
fucking fuck off. they try to sell back obvious vibrancy frequency patterns to us for a premium price. awake aryan man

Peterson pops up and poses strong, smart opposition to the liberal mainstream and suddenly on Sup Forums it's threads trying to discredit him.

To the folks at Shariablue: Here's to a 2018 full of further suicides from your comrades. May Trump break your homes, your families and your backs this wonderful year.

What exactly do you "enjoy"? He's not in the entertainment business.

Televangelism and predatory "prosperity gospel" don't stop being harmful just because they're done over the internet to a younger pool of desperados.

Just provide something of value for others if you can manage it, and people will voluntarily give you money too

>Exploiting the destitute and making money on human misery and desperation?

>Televangelism and predatory "prosperity gospel" don't stop being harmful
its not harmful, except to your weak sensibilities. So fuck off pussy, no one wants you here.

A reminder that Jordan Peterson is /ourguy/ and that shills are trying to character assassinate him via Sup Forums.
Since much of his support sprung from here, they're trying to poison the well. They are truly terrified of a kermit-voiced leaf academic who tells trannies and cunts "no" and means it.
Remember:
>all memeflags are leaf shills until their geographical flag is shown
>the shill will attribute quotes to JBP that are not his
>the shill will post shit may mays because the left can't meme
JBP is awakening the young men of the west with a message of personal responsibility and self-respect. The only weapon the shill has is to pretend to be further to the right than Peterson, and then claim he's not addressing the JQ. As an academic, JBP is trying to extend his reach and his message as far as possible, and talking about jews is death to a public figure in the mainstream. This is obvious if you're not a faggot shill.

That's the "joke".JPEG

WTF

Sarcasm is notoriously hard to detect in written text, but good one user. Hope things improve for you.

I do get what you're saying about peterson with the whole televangelist thing btw, but things look pretty bleak and no one else seems to be in a better position to put their ideas forward.

Let's see your geographical flag, leaf.

whats so bad about treating depression with anti depressants? isn't that what anti depressants are for?

do you unironically believe depression isn't an illness that can affect pretty much everyone? what the fuck is the point of people mentioning that he has or had depression? if anything it makes him more credible cause he knows exactly what hes talking about.

Don't you have a "roo" to fuck, primitive islander? Your posts are by far the dumbest here.

kek fucking meme flag promoting drug induced stupor state in order to "combat" a "state of mind". fuck off kike

Where's that flag? Let's see the flag, leaf.

If you don't buy this you're just jealous of jews. -J. Peterson.

Fuck the shills. This man hasn't said one thing I disagree with.

Yeah, "online university." So, basically just another MLM scam. Lobsterman is quickly becoming a joke. Even his lackeys are starting to turn on him.

Individualism is a scrounge on humanity which convinces the only worthwhile members of society that their will is subordinate to the collective of the subhumans.

>whats so bad about treating depression with anti depressants? isn't that what anti depressants are for?

It doesn't treat depression, it treats the symptoms.

>do you unironically believe depression isn't an illness that can affect pretty much everyone?

The illness is present in those who are not depressed. Born just in time to see the downfall of western civilization, how can people who are aware even be content, let alone 'happy'?

I enjoy his perspective and the general nature of his content. the bible lectures are particularly fascinating imo

How can I transfer all of my shekels to Dr. Judeo Patreon? If this man doesn't take all my shekels who will tell me to clean my room and that no jewish person has ever done anything wrong in the entirety of human history?

It's not typical for psychologists to sell carpets but you have to remember that youtubers do it all the time. Shit thread.

>Even his lackeys are starting to turn on him.
Not on this board.

He can fund a business of his own liking with that money.

It's not like he hasn't, he has been constantly renting locales and better equipment for his lectures, renting a fucking theater is not a joke
You people think that money is this infinite thing that just by having a bunch you are set for life
This is why people don't see you as nothing more than lefty/pol/ commie shills

Nazis were pro drug and we take them seriously.

bump

I hope you forgot a "0" when writing that denominator.
That said, I like Peterson.

Exactly.
As much as he pleases, w/i the law OFC.

>it's rael

I fucking love watching you guys squirm.