Minamoto-kun Monogatari

What the hell is going on now?

translation never

did he fuck his aunt yet?

Why hasnt nisio copyrighted the word "monogatari"?

kissmanga

You can't just copyright the word for story

>Every minamoto thread ever

I haven't read this in centuries, literally. Maybe. Did anything significant ever happen?

if they ever did that, it would go as well as the FBE's attempt on "reaction"

I bet this will get an anime soon even though it absolutely doesn't deserve one.

If it does get one it will catch up to the manga like crazy because every chapter is like 7 pages.

Where did you get this?

MC fucked several girls, had strong feelings for some of them, and it's heavily implied aunt is endgame. His friend is still a virgin, his cousin (1st girl) is also still a virgin.

Met 10 girls out of 14, fucked 8 of them.

Is Tsukiko now a target? That's pretty much the only thing that could get me interested in this again.

It'd be freaking awesome if she was.

We did get a chapter where his aunt missed him while he was away at a licensing school (also going after girl 10).

8? By my count he hasn't done it with girls 1 (cousin), 5 (little girl), and 10 (high schooler).

Tsukiko is going to be girl 11.

1. Cousin admits to herself that she's in love with him, but also starting to figure out he's been with all these other girls and becoming insanely jealous
2. Father-complex woman sometimes thinking about him
3. Noodle-shop girl sometimes thinking about him and calling him someone she loves
4. Stalker lady still occasionally showing up, but now trying to help.
5. Little girl wondering what "big brother" is up to
6. Cheating shop-clerk sometimes thinking about him
7. Fitness girl sometimes thinking about im
8. Voice actress thinking about him and calling him someone she loves
9. Narcissistic dentist sometimes thinking about him
10. High school girl still thinks he's a girl (but crushes hard on her "big sister")
11. Just got revealed to be cousin's friend

name all the chapters with sex so I can beat my meat

Thanks for the summary user.

>Noodle-shop girl

She was my favourite. Seemed genuinely innocent and looked heart broken when she found out about the target system.

Just add the aunt already. Do we ever learn why she specifically wanted to groom her nephew into husbando material yet?

1. Cousin (didn't fuck)
2. Aoi (fucked)
3. Big-boobed doormat (fucked)
4. Yandere sensei (fucked)
5. Loli (didn't fuck)
6. Glasses cake (fucked)
7. Tomboy (fucked)
8. Dentist (fucked)
9. Eroge VA (fucked)
10. Ojou-sama
Wait, I think you're right, he didn't fuck the ojou-sama.

It felt awkward to add the aunt before getting all the identities of the 14 girls since it seems that the aunt will the bonus 15th and final girl that wins.

12. Not yet met
13. Not yet met
14. Not yet met
15. Aunt got a scene where she quietly longed for him on his bed while he was away for a few days getting a license and pursuing girl 10. In the latest chapter (page posted here ) she helped "train" him by staring at him in the bath while wearing a high school uniform and basically giving him a handjob.

We never get any detailed explanation of exactly why she wants to turn her nephew into her literary hero. That scene of her missing him on his bed makes it look like that her intentions were "pure" at first and she really just wanted to see the story of Genji in live action, but now is slowly falling for her custom-made Genji.

Our hero also seems to be falling for his aunt too. At the same time that she was on his bed missing him, he was missing her and resisting the urge to call her just to hear her voice.

Well isn't she meant to be representative of the "first" woman in the original Genji novel? The woman who looks like his mother and who he falls in love with?

To my understanding that was the case.

Wonder if the aunt is self-aware of that

She is pretty horny/thirsty and the fact she organized it I think she is quite aware. Turn the guy into her ideal man, get him experience, turn him into a stud then shag him silly.

But that's her elder brother's son. That's wrong.

Seems pretty hot to me man. I don't see an issue. So long as its conensual and both are above age of consent, seems good.

Does someone have a picture of all the girls? I can't remember what all of them look like and I don't want to go through 200+ chapters to find out what all of them look like.

Also, from this thread it seems like he doesn't fuck that bully girl. That's a shame, she was hot.

>Also, from this thread it seems like he doesn't fuck that bully girl. That's a shame, she was hot.
There's always a possibility she might be revealed to be a future target. Tsukiko (the cousin's friend) has been around since very early but we only found out that she's going to be girl 11 in the latest chapter.

Do you think there may be some threesome action or an orgy? Or does he just fuck all the girls once and then the aunt and the author calls it a wrap?

Not him but it hasn't gotten mega explicit. I mean there is sex but graphically besides the breasts, the genitals have been dodged. So I doubt a threesome will happen.

Probably my own fault for expecting too much. Thanks for the info anyway. I always wanted him to fuck his cousin, the aunt or the bully. But seeing as how neither of those have happened so far, I'll just wait another year or so until one of those happens.

Cousin is probably soon'ish after the next target, the cousin's friend. It could happen. No worries, I've been orbiting this manga for years myself. All good things come in due time.

If the bully turns out to be one of the last targets, she'll probably be relatively soon.

Attention sometimes returns to the cousin where it's revealed she's started to fall for him and is getting insanely jealous at the hints that he's been with other girls (she meets and spends some time with girl 3 (noodle-shop) and girl 8 (voice actress), both of whom call him someone important that they love), but this will probably get dragged on for a bit before its finally consummated. Her friend being girl 11 might accelerate this, of course.

Aunt will definitely be last girl.

Alright. I hope it happens relatively soon. It's something that I've put off for some time, but I would like to get back into it eventually. I just need a reason.