This is it white folks. The final ultimatum. You cannot be white and support the Democratic Party. They do not want you...

This is it white folks. The final ultimatum. You cannot be white and support the Democratic Party. They do not want you. They want to destroy you. They want to replace you. They want to commit ethnocide against an entire nation.

How can any white person support the complete and total elimination of their own race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwjT3tMRk5k
youtube.com/watch?v=mZvypFPscP8
youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
google.com/amp/s/reason.com/blog/2017/05/05/seattle-mayor-proposes-soda-tax-to-fight/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminds me of the movie Get Out.

It's just boomer schtick.

Piece of Shit Pelosi is just a psycho point blank.
Rare.

This is more than schtick. Now suddenly Hillary Clinton’s plan to open the borders to Mexico makes perfect sense.

i used to be a democratic operative (even interviewed for a position with correct the record back before anyone on Sup Forums ever heard of it) but shit like this drove me away.

once i saw the media conspiracy to destroy trump even if it ripped this nation part, i totally switched teams. maga

It's all about preserving power. Old white Democrats want as many brown Democrat voters as they can make happen. It's the same shit that'g going on in Europe. Lefties know they can't pack the courts so they're trying to pack the voters.

>be white
>want to have brown skin
So he wants a blackface? That kid is racist af.

It's not just Hillary's plan, why do you think the Bush family has a bunch of mestizos in it. Republican, Democrat it doesn't matter when they are all International Communists.

FPBP
Behold...the Coagula.

There's nothing wrong with getting rid of whites. White people and their neuroticism over race are responsible for almost all of our social ills, and once they're gone we can finally have a colorblind society that isn't tearing itself apart over race like Trump's America.

The Jewish supremacist peloci is committing to a war on the European people
She will regret it

There is nothing wrong with getting rid of Jews, Jewish people and their neurotic support of communism is responsible for almost all of our social ills, and once they're gone we can finally have a peaceful society that isn't tearing it's self apart over race and the false song of social justice.

After the black Haitians killed off all of the French Haitians they killed off the blacks with lighter skin.

White people are responsible for the internet and computer too. Go back to Israel you kike.

It turned out pretty well, wouldn't you say?

Let's all keep her alive as long as we can so she can continue the magnificent freakshow.

Yaaas queen slay

Now we can have a utopia like mexico, haiti and south africa

>Haitian flag
What are you doing here?

So did she take a shit on him?

I realized this years ago. Don't know how you can be white and be a democrat when they constantly preach shit like this

This really needs to be publicized all over social media. I'm spreading it as much as I can.

European Americans need to reject the Republican-Democratic dichotomy in general. As much as I hate the Democratic party, the Republican party advocates for civic nationalism, cruel capitalism, and wars that benefit nobody besides the government and Israel.

My hometown used to be 90% white when I was 16. Now I'm 22. going into town and all I see are these young dark Mexican boys walking the streets and hanging outside food joints. Not one can speak English. Its crazy how demographics change so fast.. Its funny, there are no black people in this town though..

Pelosi's grandson is probably in his forties by now, right?

Democrats tax white people more than they do POC. (Like in Seattle) They were close to passing offical white tax laws too.

You should consider moving.

Are you in southern california like me?

>You cannot be white and support the Democratic Party.
No shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwjT3tMRk5k
>youtube.com/watch?v=HwjT3tMRk5k

youtube.com/watch?v=mZvypFPscP8
>youtube.com/watch?v=mZvypFPscP8

youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
>youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM

The grandson is a racist little fucker isn't he.

I never realized until now that I've never seen the flag of Haiti. I bet it's very symbolic befitting a nogs imagination too, the sky is blue and the red is french blood when they chimped out seized power

This is exquisitely sad and pathetic.

I'm glad that I was able to broaden your horizons user.

I live in Alabama...

Sauce?

Woah
Checkem

By the way, this same mayor got caught being a fucking pedophile and the media gave him NO attention (compare it to Moore)

google.com/amp/s/reason.com/blog/2017/05/05/seattle-mayor-proposes-soda-tax-to-fight/amp

you primitive cannibal people are cursed from your pact with the devil.

fuck you island of savages. burn it all.

Sad this is the only way you get attention. I can see why people avoid you.

My grandsons birthday wish was to kill illegal aliens with a hammer.

It amazes me that this is even a discussion. A few years ago it would be taboo to discuss whether the white race should/could/will become extinct.

It's OK though. It just means more people get red pilled

lol

Russellville? Sounds like Russellville.

cucked herself for 8+ hours without knowing it LOL

No, it's just right outside Birmingham.