Guys, why are we such losers on here. Please cheer me up

Obviously it goes without saying that Sup Forums users are losers. But I wan't to feel as if we are normal instead, I met a few people who are normal that don't live on the internet and they didn't even know what Sup Forums was and they didn't converse in the autistic way that I am used to on here.

Please convince me that we are not just sad virgin losers that waste our lives on the internet. Please.

I know it isn't true and that we are losers, but I just want to desperately escape reality and feel normal or good about myself.

Please make posts blaming women for why we are here or blaming Jews etc. They are my fav.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3J8MDzSYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are we such losers on here
speak for yourself nu-male

it's just you and some others, most of us aren't losers.

You have to go back normalfag.

it's okay user not everyone can be winners

I’m not a virgin desu, you just need to have a big dick and then you’ll have the confidence you need to talk to woman

Then why are you on Sup Forums?

To even be here to star with means you are an internet loser.

Mentally normal people that live in real life don't live on the internet on Sup Forums.

Most of us on here just want to commit suicide with our crap failed lives.

Sorry mom and dad.

I now, none of us on here are winners.

But how dare real winners and normal people make us feel bad just because we live on the internet and like Sup Forums.

How dare they make us feel bad.

Maybe we are winners in our own little way.

If it makes you feel any better, I go to parties, do drugs, drink, have a decent sized group of friends, and for all intents and purposes I am a normie, and I browse Sup Forums every single day.

Yes, a weabo that lives on the internet actually isn't a virgin and has a big dick..............lol.

Come on bro, give me something more believable.

Nice slide thread.

>we

shoo shoo shareblue faggot

Are you just a shill? I don't understand, do you think this is black pilling us?

Is this a new tactic?

>we
WUZ NORMIES AND SHIET

What is shareblue? Is that another website like Sup Forums?

I don't know what that is, you made me feel good that at least some of you guys are even bigger losers than I am.

So I am like the most normal kid in the retard class now. Yay

Whatever helps you get up in the morning champ

OH, so you're a /leftypol/ faggot
HAHAHAA you don't even get paid to do this

I have a brother and he is normal and has a wife and family, he doesn't even know what Sup Forums, stormfront or yahoo answers is.

I feel like such a loser for wasting my life with losers on the bowels of the internet.

We should all just commit suicide probably, our lives amounted to nothing.

Keep telling yourself you get paid to be on Sup Forums.............keep telling yourself that.
Very sad.

You are only a loser if you accept the losses as apart of your character.

If you use the losses to learn about your faults, then you are a better man than most.

>because of Sup Forums my gf's new petname for me is Mr. Nazi
If that's losing, I don't wanna win.

The users on here are even worse than mods on random websites, its quite sad.

And we know you don't have a GF brother. sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3J8MDzSYY

Sup Forums is a niche internet community, of course most normal people don't talk about it.
If it makes you feel better I'm considered a pretty normal guy and have been channing since '07 (cue obligatory NEWFAG)

WE are not such losers. You are the loser. Singular.

It's women's fault for being feminists why we are such losers, and also a Jewish conspiracy is to blame why women such.

None of this is our fault. We are 100% normal!

I want to believe

me too, but I was underageb& in 06 when I started

>Doesn't know what shareblue is
>Pretending he spends enough time on Sup Forums to have it affect his life at all

You've played yourself, if you're going to try to subvert us, at least do like 10 minutes of research.

Many of the people on here are so abnormal they don't even recognise how abnormal they are. They think living on Sup Forums is normal.

Just like users on yahoo answers with 60,000 answers get very angry and keep insisting that they are normal.

But none of that is normal behaviour. Living on the internet posting 60,000 answers isn't normal, being on places like Sup Forums itself isn't normal to start with.

You have two types of users on here.
1. Doesn't want to admit that they are a loser......but deep down kind of knows they are a loser.
and
2. The type that truly believe they are normal and that the people on the bowels of the internet are normal, this group is very low in IQ or has minor forms of mental illnesses.

Continue talking to yourself, you are literally yelling into an oblivion

I understand why you're skeptical. Some women actually respect those who are steadfast in their beliefs.

Lift, eat healthy, read, clean your room, have a real hobbie (guitar, wood, dance, w/e). This are the building blocks of a healthy life, everything will be right after that.

Lolomglololol you so funny xDDD omg omg omg your like the memers memer loololol so funny xDDD

I doubt anyone here gives a shit if they're normal or not faggot.

Yes, women think you Sup Forums guys are so awesome. I am sure. lol

Lol you dont get paid im assuming?

>OP

Can you possibly handle bant without making judgement on people. No obviously because you're a libshit thats incapable of other thoughts.

You don't get paid to post on Sup Forums you sad child. But keep making up pure nonsense to try to validate why you live on here.

Unlike you I actually do have a job, sorry.

So now you bring in liberals?

Your brain is all twisted up, you have some gripe with liberals so anyone that angers you, you claim is a liberal.

I am not a liberal, sorry.

>2 kids
>own property + investment land
>earn over 100k
>lift 4 times a week
>over 6 foot
>hot wife and lots of friends

>called loser by someone with an EU meme flag

Yeah OK

>sorry
>sorry
>sorry
A FUCKING LEAF

I’m not a loser user

>27
>6 foot
>has active social life
>frat president in college
>have had sex with 24 girls
>2 long term
>still maintain vidya, sci fi books and shows and Warhammer
>have an insurance job make 67k
>my own car
>buying a house
>not obeee (but I have gotten chubby)

It’s not that bad bro

Defensive over the internet, starts listing his fake designed life.

We all know that isn't your life, sorry. The only people that come on the bowels of the internet to type out that they have some awesome life are losers that wish they did and wanting the praise of other sad losers on the internet.

Just like the kids on forums saying they are 6'3'' and have 10'' penises.

All you are showing is how pathetic you are when you do this, we all know you are the opposite.

CHAAAAAAAAD
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Well first of all we need to define terms. What do you mean by "loser"?

Guys I am not a loser aye....here is the evidence.
1. 6'4'' tall.
2. 10/10 wife.
3. 3 kids.
4. 90,000 dollar car.
5. Own two homes.
6. A bit over a mil in the bank.
7. Self made genius.
8. IQ of 170.
9. 3 degrees.
You can't deny it, because I said it on the internet. Clearly it's legit!

Are you me?

What a loser is should be obvious.

Is your life so miserable that's you think it's impossible for someone here to be moderately successful?

Sup Forums isnt some obscure websites its one of the most popular websites on the internet theres easily plenty of people on here more succesful than both of us combined