Come up with a plan to neutralize this Angel while keeping in line with SEELE's end goals and also ensuring your own...

Come up with a plan to neutralize this Angel while keeping in line with SEELE's end goals and also ensuring your own goals to revive your waifu.

A snooker cue.

Please take this thread seriously, or get out.

>dirac sea
remove the normalization constant from its wavefunction

BOSTON CLANGER

Hit them with a really big stick

Throw Misato in with a truckload of Yabisu.

What happened to all the objects that got absorbed into its body? What about the half-sunken buildings?

Throwing Yui and her son is the solution to literally all angels in the series.

Toss an N2 mine in there and detonate.

this was one of the biggest asspulls of eva

A snooker cue scaled to eva size

I swear out of all the Angel's this one doesn't even try to fit any sort of scheme.

Still one of the best scenes in NGE.
>those growls slowly dying out as EVA 01 just bathes in the blood of the dying angel

That Absolute Terror face on Asuka and Ritsuko during 01's rebirth
>Am I piloting something like "that"?

I just watched this episode and I'm still confused. Was the way to beat the Angel coming to terms with yourself?

Maternal Love beats everything. It beats Sachiel, it beats Leliel, it beats Zeruel, it beats (more or less) the Mass Production Evas.

this is Harry Potter all over again, isn't it?

The way to beat it is to go inside its pocket dimension and not get overwhelmed by its mind probings.

Yes, but those at least made sense. What the fuck was going on here? I understand that the Angel was pretending to be Shinji in order to give him a stern talking-to, but what the fuck was actually happening?

Is this angel based off of Jungian Psychology?

No, it's a JoJo reference.

Doesn't he just lose his form inside the angel and cannot identify his surroundings? So once his mind becomes stable, the eva becomes stable, and then is like I'm outta here and rips the angel open.

But the part of the Angel he ripped out of was the "Shadow" it was casting.

>JoJo
>Jungian Psychology
Is this episode actually a Persona reference?

All the Angels after the Fourteenth were shit. Especially Kaworu.

>not liking Mindrapeiel
WTF

Seeing this episode on the big screen in a dark theater courtesy of my local awesome animeclub was a transcendent moment.
I get chills just thinking back.
I'm so sorry kids nowadays can't experience that.

And just what exactly was Arael supposed to do after psi attacking Asuka?

Put my son and waifu's soul in the same robot

Kids nowadays can experience that and use the blu rays so it doesn't look like shit.

>not noticing that the angels were evolving
>after zuruel their goal changed to contacting and communicating with humans

If that was the case, why did Kaworu just brute force AT Field his way to Terminal Dogma anyway?

Why not just use Truck-kun instead of EVAs?

The same reason they didn't use Jet Alone

Not quite since Yui was wrong all along and literally everything bad that happens is her fault, and I'm not being ironic.

Put Lilith and the Magi on a big fucking plane.
Nuke Tokyo 3 from orbit.
Find a new base that isn't underneath something as expensive as a fucking city. What the fuck were they thinking?

The NERV base took years to build and basically IS the city.

Nah, it was more that their goals were to prep Tabris. I don't think they were ever expected to reach Lilith. Tabris' activities were the culmination of the angels' research.
>Ireul learned NERV's computer systems and layout
>Leliel probed Shinji's psyche, learned what made him tic
>Bardiel learned how the EVA's functioned, paved the way for Armisael
>Arael probed/disabled Asuka
>Armisael functionally disabled Rei by resetting her to a new clone

Tabris ended up becoming too human though.

Lilith is most likely physically linked to the moon beneath her. It is a 13 kilometer diameter space rock.
Nerv was built there on purpose. Tokyo 3 is basically sustaining the base.

Geometry-chan is the cutest

Thumbnail loos like giygas

Ramiel-tier beam the Earth

Tabris was conscious on Earth way before these other angels were for the past 15 years

The angels clearly can transmit signals over great distances with no formal means. Otherwise they wouldn't know the order and would all pop up at once.

There's no reason why they shouldn't all show up at once and overwhelm them at once

Maybe they share an AT field and it would be spread so thin between 12 of them could get wrecked by regular missile salvos.

Go back to wherever you came from.