Post unpopular opinions that Sup Forums would hate you for

Post unpopular opinions that Sup Forums would hate you for

SHAFT is the greatest studio of our time

But they spirituality died at the beginning of this decade.

the english version of the yu yu hakusho OP is a million times better

I dislike ACE

Anime is a load of stupid bullshit, but that's the whole point.

if you watch more than 1 seasonal show at a time on average, you might have brain damage

get some more discerning taste please

Wide was a mistake

Spice & Wolf is crap

Konosuba is unfunny trash

Fantasy with dragons and swords is awful, even if it's a parody of the genre. Fairytale-like fantasy or steampunk can be okay.

I start with about five, and drop them until there's just good shows, usually between zero and two.

Isekai is shit no matter how many twists you put on it

Not all dubs are shit.

it's not that they're shit, it's that there's no reason to watch them because they're worse than the original

I hate shonenshit but I get a boner when watching mecha action scenes.

Hidamari Sketch, Yuru Yuri, Yuyushiki and every Kyoani are boring borderline garbage shows

Yuri subtext is cancer and shouldn't be called Yuri at all

I think shitposting doesnt improve the quality of Sup Forums

this post with that choice of image is a real treat

Code Geass isn't very good at all

You monster

Haruhi is decent but it's really overrated

Sup Forums is the best board on this site

Trigger is the best studio, they are the more inventive and animate everything the best way possible.

I think pretty much everyone here would agree to that. Except me, I think Haruhi is utter shit

Ro-Kyu-Bu! was shit.
I love lolis and all, and I masturbate to them on a daily basis, but I wasn't able to stand watching this anime. It had no plot and too much ecchishit. It relied too much on its characters being cute and having one or two quirks, instead of actually giving them real personalities. It had nice character designs, but it was shit.

Oldfags seem to really love it, so I don't know

Hunter x Hunter is (or was) disgustingly overrated.

Ergo proxy is amazing

"Yuri subtext" and "yuri undertones" are horribly abused terms used by retards who want something to be yuri when it actually isn't.

Lain is normie-tier

no

Casshern Sins is the single most boring, unengaging piece of shit I had to force myself to sit through. Turns out it wasn't even worth it in the end. Seriously, fuck that anime and anyone who recommends it.

It unironically is though.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with streaming.
>Watching X amount of series is not an accomplishment.
>There is nothing wrong with casually revealing your powerlevel.
>Re:Zero was unironically one of the best anime of 2016.
>IBO for all its flaws, is still a good gundam series.
>Gits live action was ok, not complete reprehensible dogshit that people memed it into being.
>Being highly attracted to lolis is an indicator that you're a pedo.
>There was nothing wrong with the idea of death note continuing after L died.
>Chollo beat Hisoka the way he said he would and the clown is just salty (although it is entertaining to watch).

How many of those do you believe though?

the cancer that killed Sup Forums

part 6 is the best jojo part

Madoka is one, if not the worst show to ever be popular. Its art direction and overall looks are so bottom of the barrel tier that I refuse to believe that anyone who pretends to like it isnt doing so ironically.

One Punch Man is nice.

I dropped Boogiebop Phantom like three times and I would do it again, I fucking hate that show

5/9

I don't hate you for that

but I believe they're taking ringing out the Gatari series too much and not ringing out the SZS and Hidamari series enough

hidamari sketch doesn't have yuri undertones, you just have zero taste and wanted them to be there.

this doesn't make me mad
just sad

I don't know the flaws of IBO and believe it's the best gundam series

>implying normies can understand Lain

>ringing

Flip Flappers is a Madoka rip-off that tricked me into thinking it was the next Gunbuster

KLK is the worst trigger anime

yes even worse than LWA (which would've been the best Trigger series and a fucking masterpiece if they just removed Akko).

Nichijou sucks balls and you must have autism to find it remotely funny

K-on is more realistic than Berserk

you've probably met people like Yui before (just look for "special-needs" children) but you'll never met a guy like Guts or Griffith. Politics does not work like Midland but High School is as mundane as whatever high school K-on is in, and like is also more boring than dark for the most part.

I found the manga funny, I think KyoAni's pacing destroyed most of the jokes

same with SHAFT and Pani Poni Dash

I love slice of life anime more than any other time. Action anime bores the shit out of me and I've never watched an anime series that has more than 64 episodes. (Not too sure if this is completely accurate since I've watched all of the Bakemongatari series)

poseur

Anime is pure garbage and a waste of time.

I believe moefags are the true Sup Forumsnons and battle shounenfags (especially those of HxH and DBS) are the true cancer.

Isekai is still garbage though

There isn't a single show that takes place mostly or entirely at a school that is good. Not one single one

Better than Live Action shit

probably the main reason why I hate 3DPD. Animation is the better medium when it comes to fiction.

If you were in front of me right now I'd choke you to death and dump your body in the woods.

Azumanga?
Cromartie?

This wont make Sup Forums angry because its the new, hip fad. Claiming that your hobby is trash but still being proud of spending time on it because youre LUL SO RANDUM ND CONFIDEND XDDD :DDD

Ironically thats also what most of the normalfags spout nowadays. Wonder if theres a connection.

Sup Forums is to anime what Sup Forums is to video games.

Boring shit.
Unfunny with a couple of ok gags. Relies too heavily on facial expressions for "humor" like most nip "comedy".

I legitimately can't fathom how you can love SOL and think action is boring.

Tsundere is the best archetype ever if done right.

That's a valid opinion if you're a proud manchild

This is so wrong it's not even funny. Normies can't into any anime that aren't Ghibli or action.

I don't really get it either, I know why action appeals to other people and why SOL is boring to people, but this is how I feel and there isn't a think I'd change.

my fictional escapism > your fictional escapism

Read a book.

Finished it recently and can't say I blame you at all. It's like they watched Lain and wanted to make something like it but didn't understand why it was good.

Fair enough, I just found it strange.

But then I'd have less time for anime and manga.

Also there aren't any apostles or God Hand in real life

I can't give a shit about Gundam because I can't give a shit about any of its characters

I've only ever watched G-Gundam all the way through because Domon was the only MC that wasn't a complete twat.

You sound like a fun person

It's not for everyone. It's a lot like Texhnolyze, where there was a lot of good ideas and art, but the animation was lacking and in the end, you feel like it wasn't very cohesive.

I loved it though, because I'm a shitmuncher for anything with film noir undertones.

>But then I'd have less time for anime and manga.
Good. Books are superior in every way.

Correct. Also Nichijou.

What of Delinquent manga in general?

Not my fault nips suck at comedy even more than they do at horror.

Well I did say show, not manga. I remember Angel Dentetsu being surprisingly enjoyable.

These.

Having seen both the Hellsing Ultimate sub and dub, I honestly think the dub's better. Maybe it's the exception that proves the rule, but I don't think "dub

And you don't seem to understand how normies won't watch anything that doesn't spoonfeed them the plot.

The moefags on this board are more annoying than the shounenfags. Though the shounenfags are worse in general, but not as obnoxious when outside of their generals.

Yes it is. Dubs are terrible. Including Hellsing and Bebop.

The mouths still don't match the words, the character archetypes and dialogue are westernized, all VAs besides the MC are bland. Not to mention, the artistic integrity of having the same artistic director controlling the actors and visuals is completely abandoned.

Dubs are for Sup Forums shitters and normalfags, they aren't even really anime.

It's too blatant to be undertones.

only anime sucks at horror

Japanese games, movies, and manga revolutionized the genre

Well you're part right.
SHAFT was the greatest studio of our time.
And then they made Madoka.

KyoAni anime are boring as fuck I can't get through any of its anime.

Social media, and especially this site, is warping the natural enjoyment and wonder you should have for anime into a mix of hateful banter and one-upsmanship.

Traps are fucking gay

Wow, you're so cool for not liking a popular show. You must have really discerning and informed tastes.

No, that's just you. Maybe go actually watch some anime instead of lurking the Borutard generals all day, faggot.

No, that wasn't particularly the problem, that was the show that broke the bank. It cut off SHAFT from their roots. They were such a nice and lovable studio because they were broke as shit and had a personality.
Now the only thing they make is Monogatari because that's where the money's at.

Fucking traps is fucking gay

Traps are only acceptable if they are fucking something not being fucked.

3-gatsu was top tier you pleb. We're getting another season this year. They're also releasing that movie this year that looks pretty good. What are you even talking about?

What is it with cocksucking normalfags and their belief that popularity = artistic value?

The ROD TV series is more interesting than the Read or Die OVA.

Sup Forums is not a good place to find anime, they will tell you that from the get go

but it is a good place to talk about the anime you already found.

Traps are only acceptable if they dislike being traps and try to be seen as masculine by other characters.