18if

>18if - 02 [720p]
Episode out for deadest series thread this season.

The fuck man.

wow the edge.jpg

How the fuck was the second episode even worse than the first?

Is he OK?

Its just a dream bro! _no.

It's daijoubu

>killing people in dreams that become reality isn't an issue
>but defending dumb murderers isn't either
Fuck this cat guy

Chill out user, take a seat. But yeah MUH MORALS, oh please.

>DUDE I'M STILL FUCKING EVIL LMAO

Gonna watch this tonight tucked in bed; will discuss the episode tomorrow. Keep the thread alive till then! Bye.

absolute madman

MC is pretty hard.

>thread alive tomorrow

what the fuck is this show anymore

Its gonna be weekly murderous bitches maybe.

I didn't understand this part. Was it just him saying fuck the scientist dude's morals and killing these guys because they deserved it? How is him killing the guy different from letting the witch kill him? Were the scars on her wrist her attempting to kill herself in the dream world? Why?

Well this was an experience for sure.
The protag is definitely a break from the norm too.
What's with the girl now though? I kind of expected her to report herself to the police after waking up.

Christ 18if we get it you're willing to have your episodes be whatever you want was this really necessary

>Was it just him saying fuck the scientist dude's morals and killing these guys because they deserved it?
Im gonna go with this.
>How is him killing the guy different from letting the witch kill him?
Him (mc) or the girl? I dont think the researcher was asking the mc to kill the kids.To appease the girl in some other way leaving the kids alive.
>Were the scars on her wrist her attempting to kill herself in the dream world? Why?
She had them on her wrist in the real world, pic related.

Go big.

No, MC said that he killed the girl, not the witch, right at the very end of the ep.

No. What happened is that Lily asked him if he killed someone. And he said, yes. He was talking about the mastermind behind the witch's family's murder. He killed the guy. Why? He wanted to because the edgelord just pissed him off and deserved it.

He said he killed a person, webm related.

I'm really enjoying this anime.
Unlike most anons I did like the first episode, but his one was even better.

Agh fuck my bad, I interpreted that as him saying he killed the guy, but the witch didn't.

Normally it's the audience's job to look at the victims and say that they don't deserve to be saved, not the main character's. I wonder where he'll go from here.

Crazy motherfucker for sure.

There's not exactly a huge amount of competition so far, but it's the show I'm enjoying the most this season and are the most interested in. Hopefully it won't drop the ball.

>inb4 he commits genocide in a later episode

Thats a lot of strawberry jam. Surprisingly the series doesnt censor much. I like that.

>moralfag researcher saves the day but her imouto is kill because she falls in love with mc and died protecting mc.

The witches design have that cute psycho look too, pretty good. See you anons next week.

Holy shit, MC is fucking hardcore

I'm trying to think how many protagonists would not have done pic related and simply do what they were told.

The show is about Haruto, the protagonist. We have to infere who he is and what is his psychology by how he interacts with the witches.

>Was it just him saying fuck the scientist dude's morals and killing these guys because they deserved it?
On top of that the third attacked her in her own dream, turning her weapon against her, so he rescues her and prevented further murders.

All cat-sensei wants is the idea of killing people in their dreams to remain a secret, but MC trusts this witch to simply get her revenge and move on without sharing her ability. Haruto is right about this: once she got it she awakened immediately.

He evidently sympathizes with her in a way that goes beyond a mere hatred for three murderers or a disinterested, detached, scientific interest for the ability to kill people in one's/their dreams.

>I kind of expected her to report herself to the police after waking up.
>Yes, officer sir, I can kill people in their dreams! Totally!

>scientific curiosity
herp

>He evidently sympathizes with her
in his own words...

>First witch was promised a date by MC
>Second witch's new dream is to meet MC
How big is this guy's harem going to be when he wakes up?

Is this the Ranpo of this season?

>protagonist is straight up a murderer
I am now into this show

>when the beta looking MC dismembers criminals
Is this the most morally grounded show this season?

Well, well, well... the MC turned out to be badass. I completely agree with him.

God I love this mc

>jap legal system

kek, I'm sure you can genocide a town and they'll still give you 10 years cause you're a minor.

Was Ranpo really that bad?

>mfw watching this

So bad it was fun.

This ep kind of reminded me of Occultic;Nine and I'M A MINOR, YOU CAN'T ARREST ME.

Just started it. It's dangerously close to getting dropped, because "we need to save these vicious murderers and killing them would be bad" is a level of moralfag bullshit that I'm tired of dealing with.

Finish the episode before posting you dumbass.

It was missing the CARD FIGHT VANGUARD

nah, that catholic investigators is deader than this. i don't think i even saw a thread about it.

That head rolling and that ED were fucking nice

>Just started it
>"Hurr! Finish the episode!"
How many extra chromosomes were you born with?

>before posting you dumbass.
Holy shit at least read more than 3 words

>Reply to a post about starting the episode by saying finish the episode before you post
So like maybe 1 or 2 extra chromosomes?

>Posts before finishing an episode
>posts before even finishing reading a post

You're an okay guy. Nah just kidding you're a fucking retard. But it's okay since you won't read this part.

You're one angry retard.

>Amazing OP
>No pandering characters
>Themes, style and narrative rarely ever seen in anime (I didn't see a single person that knew what the episode about the baby was about, of course you need to read at least one book to know what a farce with theatrical elements is)
>Characters with a personality that feel at least slightly real
>Reveals brainless anime posers, normalfags like you and the average 4chinner
Certainly feels that way. This and Youkoso are a blessing. I thought I wouldn't be able to watch a single show at normal speed this season. Also that ED was neat

>This and Youkoso
ma nigga

Well ok, Im Symphofag so I was safe from finding everything trash.

>No pandering characters
I know Edogawa liked his shotas, but still.

It's fucking true. It's messed up beyond belief. It's how the entire girl in cement case happened. Those kids practically got off scott free because they were minors and the lead kid's dad had connections as well even though there were so many witnesses to the abuse. It's disgusting to think society can become that.

>I thought I wouldn't be able to watch a single show at normal speed this season
Friday is Bestday

I can't help but feel that it would be nice to penetrate her from behind.

>This and Youkoso are a blessing.
Is that show decent? It sounded like a typical harem LN so I passed on it.

I was really surprised there wasn't any rape involved in the crime to complete the circle of edge.

Happens here in Spain. Minors can get away with a lot of shit.
Minors' law is bullshit

Its definitely not great from a plot perspective.
But somehow the first episode just managed to grab and keep my attention.

Because it happens. Might seem ridiculous, but it's not unrealistic

>potentially the most interesting anime of the season
>shoestring budget

why

This episode was actually deader than the catholic one, and there is a thread up right now

because gonzo

i doubt they're going to put any dosh into this after akiba strip sold about a fractale and a half

I just cannot believe that such shit quality animation is possible to be made in 2017.

You don't watch a lot of anime, do you?

I love the art style though.
It reminds me of Mawaru Penguindrum.

What is this?

Gonzo always finds a way.

the fuck was that
also was the ED always this hardcore?

I wonder whether the witches will meet MC in real life later or will all the episodes have the same system as the first two had.

>MCkun, we can't let her kill the men that brutally murdered her family in front of her!
>Sure we can
>In fact, I like her. I think I'll help her
That was unexpected, and very refreshing. I can't remember the last time an anime character just got retribution like that without becoming an edgelord so the author could jerk themselves off about how evil seeking revenge is.

Gonzo saves anime once again.
New ED, I'm assuming the ED will change every ep, and seeing as the ED visuals are zero budget I am certain of it.

A colorful show influenced by Freudian-Jungian pychoanalysis, Lewis Carroll and Grimm fairy tales.

A shitty2deep4u anime that heavily relies on stilted storytelling and poorly written characters to push to plot forward at the cost of you and the entire audience's patience. So far the art direction is the only thing the show's got going for it, but I can already see that quickly deteriorating with this second episode.

Akiba was such a great show. Clearly winner for me in that season.

>Complain about pandering while in the same post talking about a show staring a smart and aloof MC who's too cool for school
Come on.

Jesus Christ, you took that show's plot straight? Are you okay?

MC is going to be the final boss, calling it

Rakugo won over my brain, but Akiba absolutely won over my heart.

>MC wins
>World is markedly better
>Preachy faggot's head explodes

I've been waiting for an anime where people broke bad.
Everything in anime is too clean lately.

I'm in.

>gay chromosomes meme from certain e-celeb gay retards
out.

No way will this reach the typical anime market.
It would have to reach new grounds to sell anything.

>e-celeb gay retards
I have no idea what or who the fuck you're talking about, but the fact that you know anything at all about e-"celebs" means you need to leave.

Down's syndrome has existed before youtube user. I'm surprised that you're stupid enough to reveal that you watch whatever the fuck you're talking about inbetween drooling and being unable to control your limbs properly.

it's been so fucking wooden from episode 1, it feels like it's been years since we've gotten this much pretension on budget this small