Redpill me on valentines day...

Redpill me on valentines day, is it a Jewish ploy to boost the suicide rates and get normies to spend more on meaningless material shit?

Corporate America uses materialism as a way to brainwash kiddies into thinking they are required to buy some expensive shit in order to exemplify that their relationship means anything.

I met a girl at a Superbowl party, and we've been texting, but its not that serious, yet I have no idea what im going to do on wensday

Keep us posted

I’ve gone out to lunch and a drink with a grill - do I buy her a Valentine’s Day gift?

A marketing ploy that was meant to wipe out the already largely catholic tradition of the West celebrating marriage within the catholic church.

St.Valentine was executed by lions for being the only one in the sum of Rome marrying the young roman Soldiers when the Emperor banned all men in the military to marry. The Emperor thought being married was holding his soldiers back from during campaigns.

The men who came to St. Valentine asking to be married started converting and soon the Catholic families increased. The soldiers still went off to battle but the Emperor was furious that his soldiers were married, so he arrested the saint personally in his own guard and sentenced him to death.

idk if it's jewish but it certainly is a materialistic sorta holiday, devoid of any real meaning

go hang with your buds and have a good time if you don't end up finding a date (like me too probs)

100% this, went from stores having a bit more flowers in stock to store having shitload of merch

No.
Dom't do anything. Jus task her when she's free the next time she texts you and make a date for then.

I feel like being married could only give the soldiers something more to fight for

All holidays are made up you know. VD doesn't even remotely compare to the xmas juggernaut, hell Black Friday should be canonized an event, unlike VD.

Halloween might outsell VD depending on where you are.

As scams go it's just not very good, and let's be honest, it's not eating into your budget at all.

Fuck no

Im not buy any fucking gifts that for sure

It's just a heavily commercialized holiday. You can still do something special though (and you might not even have to buy anything for that). Women might not admit it but when they see other people celebrating if you don't do anything special they'll get bummed out.

A jew just told me to tell you that you're a nigger

gas or charcoal?

If you look at what the Emperor was doing it resembled that of Russia as soon as communism took over. Few people realize that Communist Russia banned marriage as soon as they were strong enough. Almost within a year the economy was in ruin and homosexuality became rampet.

The devil wants to ruin marrige.
Yeah, I said it, the Emperor was being satanic without realizing it by promoting his pagan spin on the Roman tradition of marriage which already stressed fidelity in its earliest conception.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some historic evidence of this same Emperor thinking or promoting homosexual relations within the Roman army ranks to promote devotion to each lover in arms like the samurai, but I have never seen nor heard anything like that on this specific subject oaf Saint Valentine.

Isn't astounding? The power of Christ and his love? To make one lowly bishop the sole aim of an Empire's anger?

Does he also hate Christ if you tell him he's unfulfilled without Jesus as his Christ?

Single awareness day

na, the simpelst solution seems to be the correct one on this

>it's a simple holiday dedicated to couples

I'll be your Valentine, sexy auss-boi

>Redpill me on valentines day
Ok. It's the easiest day of the year to land a ONS that's at least one point above your league.
Head out around 9pm, and be sure to claim your cumdumpsterfu before midnight (as drinking longer than 2.5 hours may cause you to end up with a coyote).

You're welcome.