What do we do about the mongrel problem?

What do we do about the mongrel problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell them to go back so South Africa.

Boers don't mix with Kaffers though I thought

>quads
No, we don't.

Round them up and put them in "Multicultural" zones while the rest of the population is white. Every white nation should do this after they've chased out the non-whites with only the mixed people left behind

Phase two? We test biological weapons on them

Stop fucking animals

this

Forced bleaching for females, castration for males. Bleached descendants will be rebleached until total whiteness has been achieved.

B-blacker than you, William...

why not just sterilize them all?
I don't want thousands of Venti looking goblinas running around

Because then we wouldn't have an underclass to enslave, sexually and otherwise?

>mongrel problem
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Holy shit that's an ugly trannie.

You know you would.

Do you realize leftists came on here to try and demote white /po/ saying they aren't white and resemble goblins just to not realize by trying to bash /po/ for being supposed racists actually created a racist meme themselves?

Gosh, libs so backwards it hurts.

Biological weapons not these shitty no fun nukes

It comes from Sup Forums. Not leftists.

my (((((grandson)))))

Prolly not, I get that "nationless mystery meat" vibe off her. I'd probably just sabotage the interaction for myself so she'd stop talking to me. It's what I do with all hot darkies.

Its ALWAYS an american mongreloid that says the Amerimutt meme is "Divide and Conquer shillery". truth is that "the American is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out.""

>truth is that "the American is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out.""

I fucking cracked up

I'm Anglo saxon/french (parents are both pure breds) who should I breed with and why

If you couldn't tell she was full blooded Indian by looking at her then she wasn't Indian
Do people not realize Indians look like asains lol

Damn leftists attacking paper crafting.

Is there this timer or something for when Sup Forums is going to start raiding Sup Forums? Every now and then, it just stops for a month and then here comes the spam once more. I’m guessing the discords are getting banned over and over again for being subverted trash.

Virtually everyone here is related to a mutt. So, fantasy's of exterminating them are just that.

Ethno state will be DNA-test based and Jim Crow based.

Brittany-chan is a Kawaii mutt desu

Shes hot. I'll take one.

, , ,

,.;

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

. .

based lolbertarian saving this thread

Confirmed: boers aren't blacked dot com

cute if white

I want brittany

Blue eyes and massive tits. She got extremely lucky with the genetic dice.

wiboi tryna smash a tinder mutt, date set up already any tips?