archive.is/z2daO)
archive.is/ZDf8h)
webmshare.com/play/4MmO0
kdheks.gov/phi/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

MANGA

March 15, 1935 - Joseph Goebbels, German Minister of Propaganda banned four Berlin newspapers

melania a cute

i should be writing a paper but im making lewd oc instead

In between all the budget nonsense I must say, it seems like J Peterson is starting down the pathway of full JUST. Guess he couldn't take the pressure of the spotlight

AWOO! THANKS FOR BAKING!

AWOOO

BULLSHIT!

and you ended up not getting it anyway, playing hostage for your amendment that will get 15-20 votes total is dumb.

MAGA

Real awoo hours continued! On a related note, /ptg/ remains as a titty board:
strawpoll.com/8kpd546f

Haven’t been posting a lot lately, been super busy with school and personal things. Let me know if I’m missing anything that has happened recently!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW!

>Trump signs order for Guantanamo Bay to remain open (archive.is/bBM2S)
>GOP raises $132.5 million in 2017 - all-time off year record for either national party (archive.is/sA6ik)
>Wages jump to highest level since 2009 - up 2.9% (archive.is/kZJ87)
>Economy to grow at 5.4% rate in Q1 of 2018 (archive.is/yulsW)
>US reaches oil-output milestone months earlier than expected (archive.is/nOZ6Q)
>Four months into fiscal year 2018, refugee admissions plunge to lowest levels in 15 years (archive.is/jlCZI)
>ICE searched 77 businesses in the San Francisco and Sacramento areas in what was believed to be the largest localized raid under President Trump (archive.is/zLfbH)
>$2 trillion could be brought back to US after tax reform, according to a UN report (archive.is/Cqggy)
>Economic Optimism Index hits 13-year high, credit to tax cuts (archive.is/FRthW)
>Food stamp enrolment drops by 4 million in one month (archive.is/vRy72)
>U.S. jobless claims drop to near 45-year low (archive.is/z2daO)
>House passes bill to ease menu labelling rules under ObamaCare (archive.is/ZDf8h)

MR, user

Hope shutdown lasts all weekend. Already have tomorrow's drill cancelled. Waiting in on Saturday and Sunday.

Kansas Vital Statistics Report.
That is a valid source and easy to find.

He is not wrong, owing that much money should worry anyone.

Thighs are the patrician fetish

I normally prep a generic thread ahead of time and then change it if something happens. I didn't that time though and was frantically flicking through my pictures folder trying to find something to use and come up with a title. It happens sometimes.

What did he do recently?

Sucks you got a 3 day senpai, I'm hoping not to go this weekend as well

Oh no, a few Senators had to stay up late and some poltards got their jimmies rustled! We need more Senators who abandon their principles and go along with the party

if you dont mind, what are you studying user?

Listen, I agree with the Randlet in principle BUT HE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING TODAY. That's why he looks like a complete fucking idiot. He got NOTHING out of this stunt.

he's right though. Why should the discussion be restricted to 15 minutes at the last moment. Why wasn't the budget deal an open discussion? Randlet is 1000% right to do this

pls gib

Oh lol, I usually just bake it anyways

fuck this budget. it's just bloated non-sense to kick the can further down the road.

thighs and tits are the cravings of the white man.

>easy to find.
No its not.

"short" -- Rand Paul, 2/9/2018

Correct

2 day now :DDDD Lemme ETS already

Well sort your shit out you goose

honestly, besides the voice box, what part of the woman isnt sexy? from sweaty feet to nice armpits and everything inbetween.

awooooooo

um, no sweetie. if nothing else, the boomers know they're morally wrong for trying to push another trillion of debt to the millennials and Gen Z.

Race mixing is on the rise.

The speed with which Schumer voted 'aye' should really make you reconsider how stupid you are being.

The day of reckoning is coming.

Don't laugh at me, but Political Science. I want to get into politics and save this sinking ship of a country.

Well I wasn't banned from the last thread so it's probably safe.
>nb4 b&

yea, but his heart was in the right place

>feet

Awoo

post awoos you never get to post!

Switch into something worthwhile while you can

The share of multiracial children is growing at an even faster rate. In 1970, among babies living with two parents, only 1% had parents who were different races from each other. By 2013, that share had risen to 10%.

>implying we don't want Miller to close 50

Honestly being a successful businessperson with money will open more doors than a PS degree.

>play $245B in advertising for a 1% rise
YESSSS!

I dont judge user, as long as its not gender studies were fine. Im going for a dual degree in CJ and Digital Forensics, but im currently trudging through my bonehead classes.

Awoo

Like I said, it may take until 3-4am EST before they decide to act. Then again, it would be a blessing since it would get me back to working on coursework.

Polisci degrees are for staffers and dweebs. Actual politicians are typically lawyers, businessmen, or military officers.

@159797764
People brought illegally doesn't mean whites are fucking niggers, you have to go back, too.

I'm leaning towards going to law school. I have the grades for it, but I'm struggling with the LSAT.

That’s not what he meant by 15 minutes, he wanted an amendment to the bill to restore budget caps (which he even admits would’ve only got 15-20 votes) and threatened a shutdown over it. Leadership told him to go fuck himself so he delayed as long as he could waiting for them to blink. They didn’t.

gonna need sauce

?

Damn this thread is extra fucking disgusting tonight

yes, counting minorities that racemix with each other

NEED HELP!
MAGA!

Amazing FLOTITS

>gonna need sauce
I stole the gif from here and cropped the space car over it.

webmshare.com/play/4MmO0
Because sound isn't enabled here.

if i may ask, why?

You'll have much better opportunities to become a politician by becoming a lawyer than a basic bitch polisci degree
And just get review books for it

Homework is lame and it doesn't matter. Keep making lewd oc because people will appreciate you more for it!

What's disgusting about it.

I wish we always had so many awoos
Threads without awoos make me sad

kdheks.gov/phi/
>cuck goes out of his way to twist reality in his mind

TRSodomites crashed in with their retarded discord and shitposting about 2 hours ago.

Yeah, I have an organic chem exam tomorrow. If I went in now, I expect I'd get ~60%. But that's what I thought about the final last semester and I got a 90, so I'm probably more ready than I think.

Fox News and Trump are Russian bots.
Mark Warner who.tried.to.contact Steele through Deripaska's lobbyist dindunuffin because bots tweeteD about him

God liberals.are.fucking crazy

proof that size doesn't matter

rand was supposed to be learning from trump this whole time. trump would have gotten something tangible out of this or he wouldn't have pulled off the stunt in the first place. did rand even read art of the deal?

I actually don't have too many jew pics. but jews have been pushing race-mixing,paying tons of money, but it goes no where

Guy who hates race mixing gets called a cuck. Jesus christ dude you are a fuckin idiot.

Are we still winning /ptg/?

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

He cracked under the pressure, not everyone is an alpha like Trump

>self reported
the number of Americans who falsely think they have native American ancestry is huge

Rand is exactly like his father, that meme ideology is a fetish for money.

He ensured he will be a Senator as long as he wishes by giving himself tons of exposure for being fiscally responsible, which is an absolute rarity.

Alright, where can i see the purposed budget bill?

And they always accuse us of doing exactly what they themselves are doing.

Yeah, its wonderful and they are very hot! Glad my wife is asleep right now.

1. Multiracial people are rising linear since 1990 at the least
2. Pew counts mixes between Hispanic whites and other Hispanics/non-Hispanics as mixes
3. This counts all race-mixing. Do you actually believe all other races don't race-mix at all? Cuck fetishist.

released next week iirc