Sup Forums What happened here and at Ruby Ridge?

Sup Forums What happened here and at Ruby Ridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=n5KmXgGenCU
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/08/us-stock-futures-dow-data-earnings-fed-speeches-market-sell-off-and-politics-on-the-agenda.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XbEu-OLMKLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mRsRtbX0uj0
youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0
youtube.com/watch?v=IVLxdWwGB0I
youtube.com/watch?v=SC820Ii_RxM
sacredcow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't wanna know, user.
Bad shit, truly scary stuff.
No trolling.

People died.

Government sanctioned executions without trial,

ATF niggers murdered a bunch of people

Janet Reno wanted to prove she could do a man's job. So the peaceful Branch Davidians were attacked, the government then lied about child molestation and claimed the cult set their own compound on fire.

David Koresh dindu nuffin

THAT'S WAKO YOU FUCKING NONCE !

>here AND at Ruby Ridge
>AND
Learn to read you dumbass Brit.

He asked what happened here (pic related) and Ruby Ridge

Fuck off FRANK

Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi committed homocide.

> Be American
> Get shot
> by the government

Picture is Waco, Ruby ridge was basically federal agents assaulting a "compound" which was some poor guys modest home and shed because an undercover agent wouldn't stop harassing him to cut a guns barrel to an illegal length. They ended up shooting a mother holding a child and killing her and a dog if im not mistaken.

Janet reno happened.

Zogbots killed a bunch of people by burning them alive

Janet Reno might have been a dumb cunt but she was kept in the dark and lied to almost daily about the situation in Waco. They just kept telling her koresh was going to kill all the kids

Her, The dog, and the son. Plus the few that were wounded.

Janet Reno was ALL ABOUT trumped up charges of child abuse. She made her career on it. Don’t tell me she wasn’t trying to top her record with the Waco debacle.

ATF flipped the fuck out and ruined the lives of a bunch of mostly innocent people.
Bullshit Reno rolled the bean at the prospect of Americans being shot.

>Government sanctioned executions without trial,
on an occult holiday where people traditionally burn children

the funniest thing I learned from studying this is that mossad has an agent stationed at the hospital in Israel with orders to murder jesus in case he actually shows up

David and Co has inside scoop on local FBI/ATF happenings at nearby airport. Info on human trafficking, drug & arms trafficking, etc.. David and Co holds this as blackmail, acquired a few kids here and there, acquired arms and drugs. Don’t know what his intentions were, if he raped them, saved them, dunno.
Clinton and Co say enough is enough, they portray David and Co as looney hippies (they were) but also portray him as a serial rapist/abuser. They fill the role as the “hero” to get them kids.. when in actuality it’s because David and Co knows too much about what Clinton and Co have been doing with kids/drugs/arms nearby. Clinton and Co, in the process of saving said kids, gets into a gunfight, gasses the place out with chemicals not legal in warfare even, burns the place to the ground, kills everybody including kids.
>Hero

>mostly innocent people.
they were running a farm for the Clintons producing children to molest

The 6 part special about Waco actually isn't bad. They had the ATF shoot first. Where they take the rest of the story narrative is yet to be seen

Anyone watch pic related? How accurate is it?

poor doggo

Again she's an incompetent retard and later covered for all the bullshit they pulled to save everyone's ass like denying they ever used military grade incindiaries, but her retardation is such that she never even knew they were using them

and the only agents being former Clinton bodyguards? cleaning house with them too?

Oddly fairly accurate so far. And it's shitting all over the cops. Feds shot first

They killed the little boy too, shot him in the back when he was running. Fucking feds man, sick.

I had just dropped my mix tape

But she was still behind the idea of pushing the whole affair to “save the children” and pushed for the matter to be concluded in a hasty manner. Total cunt.

They also showed Ruby ridge fairly accurately to.

there was a crazy netflix doc on this in 2012-13. biden was a huge part of the "investigation." wish i knew what it was called

No idea, i dunno about Clinton bodyguards. I’d assume a handful of Clinton and co officials of some sort, atf, fbi, local pd, and definitely some sort of military personnel (like Craft)

all this and unabomber too. very sad shit to listen when innocent people get their lives fucked with

They didn't include the explanation for why the feds were raiding him which probably just seemed unbelievable to the common pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

This is a repeat thread.
Avoid it fellas.
Its an inside deep thread.

It was a spectacular fustercluck of an ordeal where the feds basically rolled up on these admittedly screwed up religious fanatics and killed the fuck out of every last one. Women, children, the whole 9 yards.
I think they even got a tank up in there too.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5KmXgGenCU

skip to: 2:19:00

>RUBY RIDGE

The ATF cased the guys property because they were trying to set him up to make sawed off shotguns and he wasn't playing along.

So one day his son was out hunting with a friend of his on the property and his dog starts barking at some strange guys in combat fatigues with no markings identifying who they are. ATF being ATF immediately kill the kids dog at which point he points his gun at the ATF agents and they start shooting at the kids. The son blows the head off the ATF agent who shot his dog and the other ATF agent proceeds to kill the son and wound his friend. At this point his friend goes back and tells the father that some spooks just murdered his kid. The father who has a conspiratorial fear of the government naturally and correctly concludes that the government has come to murder his family so he barricades himself in his home. During the ensuing stand off the ATF issued an order to their agents that basically said they could shoot anyone they wanted on sight which resulted in a sniper shooting Dude's unarmed wife in the head while she was holding their infant child. Eventually the guy surrendered the ATF searched his home and found nothing illegal.

In the aftermath a judge said that the ATF's orders to shoot on sight were grossly unconstitutional and amounted to being an assassination order on a US citizen. However no one from the agency was ever held accountable.

>I think they even got a tank up in there too.
they buried dead family members in the front yard and drove over the graves with the tank repeatedly

Charles Schumer applauded these acts in congress

Who gives a shit? The american economy is going down so fucking hard! Right now

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/08/us-stock-futures-dow-data-earnings-fed-speeches-market-sell-off-and-politics-on-the-agenda.html

Its not gonna get any better soon you guys are talking about stupid shit while actual shit is hitting the fan

oh lets be real, the the feds were held accountable

Ruby Ridge was fucked up.
Waco was fucked up but was just incompetence, David deserved it.

>The american economy is going down so fucking hard! Right now

and if you are broke this hurts you how?

Israel has one hospital? And they can detect messiahs?

I'm okay with burning mormons desu

>the feds were held accountable
when the ATF kept telling them not to store munitions in that building so they had to murder all the survivors of the incident so they wouldn't sue them for illegally storing munitions against federal statute?

Code red the messiah is here activate it

Not ATF, Federal Marshal Service were responsible for killing the dog and initiating the standoff.

I've had three different cases of conservatards trying to blame Bill Clinton for Ruby Ridge.

You're broke?

oosh, red pill me pls

they have mossad in the hospitals with order to assassinate Jesus in case he arrives

I invest in them for that specific sheer display of insanity alone

LOL WHAT

>You're broke?
no but most Americans are

Bye

My bad. My memory isn't perfect and I guess I just filled in the usual suspects.

why would he be born in a hospital in isreal tho that place is a shit hole

Also the Marshals did not have an order to shoot on sight. They shot the dog because it exposed them. The FBI snipers that showed up later had orders to shoot Weaver or any armed person on sight.

the ATF had warned that building about illegally storing munitions, the first judge had to recuse himself after being quoted in a newspaper article that he was warned by the feds about the explosion prior to it occurring

so was it a false flag then

Bill Hicks and Alex Jones were there simultaneously if my memory serves correctly.

>why would he be born in a hospital in isreal tho that place is a shit hole
someone takes a piss on the street and everyone for a mile around knows about it

you should read this book titled: "treason: the new world order"

>According to the FBI, Steve Schneider, Koresh's right-hand man, who "probably realized he was dealing with a fraud," shot and killed Koresh and then committed suicide with the same gun.

According to wikipedia. Seems legit.

>Also the Marshals did not have an order to shoot on sight. They shot the dog because it exposed them. The FBI snipers that showed up later had orders to shoot Weaver or any armed person on sight.

Well that certainly explains why the wife was killed while holding an infant. Infant = firearm I guess.

will do

have a redpill on central banking friendo
youtube.com/watch?v=XbEu-OLMKLQ

The sniper fired at Randy Weaver's spine and he moved at the last instant and took it in the shoulder. He ran back inside and closed the door and the sniper shot through the door and hit his wife in the face.

S
shitburg needs to go next. i detect a new scotus seat soon.

Alex Jones Confronts FBI Agent after Waco Siege

BILL HICKS, Ruby Ridge, Waco connection
youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0

God bless that kid for blowing the head off one ATF nigger at least. Every man working for the ATF deserves as much

As I recall she was holding the door open for the men who were returning to the house under fire. Horiuchi claimed he missed the men and hit the woman. He is supposed to be an expert sniper. In reality he killed her, because it was thought that she was the leader and the one keeping the men from surrendering.

>Janet Reno wanted to prove she could do a man's job
Interesting, that would make sense, wait I thought the pedo stuff was pretty concrete?
so fucking sad, like a "stranger egging you on to" tear the tag off the matress and when you do reveal they're an fbi agent and try to kill you, act like big men bullying lessers around, and you people worship gov. if you want to be based and red pilled its all about personal responsibility being able to handle and take care of your own/family.
beutiful, now you gotta wonder who's behind that show, some real cowboy renegades.
rules of engagement? that was a pretty good doc, breaking down how us gov just went full tyrannical aimless murdering people

How would they recognize Jesus being born though?
And isnt the second coming meant to be Jesus directly descending from heaven?

Bill Hicks and Alex Jones both share the same production company.

He shot a Marshal, and according to the FBI memo right after it happened the friend shot him

Alex Jones Confronts FBI Agent after Waco Siege

youtube.com/watch?v=IVLxdWwGB0I

youtube.com/watch?v=SC820Ii_RxM

>How would they recognize Jesus being born though?
he has a wall destroying horn in his mouth?

What does that have to do with me saying that the internal FBI memo said that Kevin Harris shot Marshal Dugan?

This video is a giant red pill

Bill Clinton killed 60 women & children.

Some people were killed, some were hurt, some were okay. Things happened. End of story.

>Any innocents that need to be shot?

>ill Clinton killed 60 women & children.
on an occult holiday dedicated to moloch sacrifice

>Do you like your friends well done or medium rare?

This again...come on

Really? Any source?

Well it relates to this:
Bill Hicks calls himself an FBI agent

Then Alex Jones interviews an FBI agent.

They both share the same production company:
sacredcow.com/

What happened here was the inspiration for Timothy McVeigh. The federal government fucked up, bad, twice causing unnecessary deaths probably because someone up the ladder in the FBI or ATF watched a few too many action/political thriller films.

Same sniper was at both places dude got off on shooting citzens.

Does anyone find this odd?