Experiences where girls have expected special treatment?

In college my buddy was plaing beirut with a girl and for some reason or another she threw a beer on him. I couldnt believe she felt like that was her right, so i grabbed 4 beers and soaked the shit out of her. She cried to her boyfriend who tried to fight me but my buddies backed me up so nothing happened. Why do cunts think they get special treatment? Why do they think they can do something to a guy and not expect the same in return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=KIj7M04vlr8
youtube.com/watch?v=rsq1bmVaR3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8kiapst3KmU&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>every encounter with any woman.

My ex asked me if she could "borrow" some money, $30 I think it was. I then asked her if she would ever give it back and she and her friends flipped out because I wouldn't let her have the money. She is 20 and we were on a large bus full of people. Her boyfriend made a threat to beat the "fuck out of me" over facebook.

>Experiences where girls have expected special treatment?

Life?

damn that faggot throws pussy punches

gas Whores

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Give your ex money
>Her boyfriend threatens to beat you up
The absolute state of you

>Why do they think they can do something to a guy and not expect the same in return?
stupid mothers and weak fathers, if any fathers at all.

What kind of man would fucking threaten to beat the fuck out of you for refusing to give your money to his girlfriend? What a weak faggot.

In college I would spit on women because you're not supposed to fight them physically. Only happened a couple times, but sometimes a bitch needs to be put in her place

It infuriates me to no end when they just abuse the shit out of the fact that people will freak out if you hit them back.

>expecting a woman to pay you back

glad to see you've got some new material. Have you thought about getting on itunes or spotify?

why give her money? what the fuck are you doing?

>be doctor doing physicals for a major aircraft plant
>ask patients to do three jumping jacks at the beginning of the exam in order to see any obvious problem areas, such as shoulder range of motion, ability to bear weight, whether they are obviously in pain, etc.
>this seriously makes the exam easier and lets me find any problem areas in a second
>one female patient complains this is being done to see her breasts jiggle
>discreetly asked by the company's HR guy not to do this any longer; I see my contract with the company not getting renewed if I don't comply

Fucking horseshit. At least it was about 30 years ago so there's no chance of it actually biting me in the ass.

>no ground and pound
aww

ABSOLUTE THOT DESTROYER

He's clearly drunker than a potato.

Have you considered that maybe he was taking it easy on her?

I dont like the fact that I liked that.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIj7M04vlr8

I don't think I have any situation where I had to act. My circle has lot of girls either someone's girlfriend or girlfriend's friends and so on.
There been situations where some random girl is throwing temper tantrum at me or my friends but there always were our girlfriends at the scene and they don't back down. One of them got glassed to her face once.

Got the yt vid of this?

Who tf calls beer pong Beirut, smdh

Punches like a nigger

They can't face away from you?

you know, it wasn't the strikes that made him punch her.
I mean look at him when she hits him and even kicks him.
It all looks like stuff that really wouldn't hurt or cause a bruise.

No, no.
The reason why he started swinging is that she was probably talking some mad shit. Pressing every psychological button she knew. The striking just was sending his body into primal mode making it harder for him to control himself whenever she would attack him emotionally/psychologically.

I don't know what she was saying to get him to start swinging. But man I want to know.

>her face isn't a cartoonish crater of blood and teeth

Could have been cathartic but this individual has some temper

Probably had to do with family or his kids, that is what usually makes men want to cut someone's throat. Plus this looks like a family man gone down the wrong path of life. I love seeing women get their shit beaten after being whores, but I hate when women get hit for no reason other than entertainment. Especially bitches who think they're dominating men, it feels like heaven seeing them put in their place. I might be crazy to an extent though.

Never take it out on the girl, you should of just beat the shit out of her boyfriend
That would of hurt her more than throwing a beer on her

>it feels like heaven seeing them put in their place. I might be crazy to an extent though.

No, i can tell you exactly why it feels good to see this.
Because they are weaker and smaller than us and we take their shit as they demand everything from us and give us nothing but the lure of the possibility of pussy access. They wait until all the ground work is laid for the various industries and then demand the cushy jobs once the industrial revolution, coal mining, lumberjacking, oil drilling, exploding steam engines, etc time period is over.

When at the end of the day in the back of our heads we all think when we see a hot girl who acts like she is a fucking GODDESS and scoffs at us because we dare to not have the right haircut or spill spaghetti in some other way. every man thinks "You know I could just rape the shit out of you, right?"

It's just a lot of fucking arrogance and narcissism for something that doesn't respect the bicep.
youtube.com/watch?v=rsq1bmVaR3Y

Somebody pls post the fucking youtube video already?
Jesus fuck

Thats stupid. The boyfriend might be innocent and want no trouble. If a girl swings at you its legal for you to defend yourself.

Good post

youtube.com/watch?v=8kiapst3KmU&has_verified=1

>They can't face away from you?
>watching that sweet ass bounce up & down
I like your thinking user...

10/10 for name.jpg

>still hanging out with your ex

I used to lend money to one of my gfs, not much..maybe 100 in total, but that's because she sucked cock like a vacuum and pretty much was my on-call cock sucker for the whole relationship

I think he asked if he would ever get it back, BEFORE handing it out

my entire military career was just witnessing women get special treatment whilst men especially straight white men got fucked on hard

Personally I'd never damage her face, that's just dumb.

back in high school (2008) I was at a party. A girl (that was Mormon and had wonky eyes) came up to me and asked me how much I would pay to have sex with her. I pulled out single dollar bill from my pocket and said "a dollar". She poured her beer on me and myself and my 2 buddies next to me proceeded to pour our beers on her.
I ended up fucking her a week later. She had a sexy body other than wonky eye. Her boyfriend at the time was a fucking nu male loser that she cheated on a lot with.

I'm glad these things are occuring. At this point, i would prefer that women destroy every occupation so we can start over.

shut up and construct the female bath houses while you shit in an open latrine

They already do that with the painted sand they grind it down with.

that's the dumbest shit i've ever read

4 beers? Why not soda or water or something? And why 4?

it's like putting the owner down because his dog bit you

More woman punching plz

I wasn't army but out bush the girls get bussed back to the blocks to have a shower whilst the blokes just sit in their sweat for days/weeks on end

I'd really like to see how this feminism would play out in a real war scenario.

They'd probably cut all of the genderbias bullshit and have the females deserting en masse

>being indian
lmaoing @ ur life pal

That's alcohol abuse