If you don’t have a foot fetish, you’re not white

If you don’t have a foot fetish, you’re not white

(((foot fetish)))

umm dude you know its because of a badly wired brain right ?

My fav

Discord fags spam Sup Forums for free. At least JIDF gets paid to post LMAO

>Tfw no Russian gf with stinky feet

the only non jewish fetish you can have is impregnating bitches everything else is a jewish detraction

Install Gentoo

red pill fetish.

I love checking out girls feet/shoes in public. It pisses them off to know that ur getting more pleasure from something they have out in plainview than the avg redneck would get from seeing their titties

Hi mr redneck! Do you like titties bc you miss sucking on ur mommys tits when you were a baby?
Dafuq is wrong with you?

Although i agree with the fact that having fetishes is completly normal, braging about it is what makes you a degenerate.

I do have a foot fetish of sorts. I like soft, small, shapely feet on a girl. They're a very sensual part of a beautiful woman's body. However, some people take it too fucking far, and it starts getting kinda gross. Some dudes here seem to like women's feet completely ignoring whether they're soft, shapely, or well arched. Often they're far too fat, flat, or just wide. Or they post pics of soles with all these horizontal wrinkles across them. It's just fucking nasty.

This

Having sex without at leasing stroking their feet is wrong.

OP is a degenerate and a retard...

/thread

No because that tells me that a woman with big titties and wide hips can deliver a lot of healthy children, its just prohistoric instincts you filthy nigger

this, its an art form

OP you disgust me
Clearly the definition of the undermensch
Please KYS

Foot fetish is just fucking disgusting

Join the master race and worship beautiful long legs in stockings.

At least it's not scat, Germany's favorite one.

you will end up a footfag soon enough my friend. it will happen eventually, the foot is just an extension of the leg

If you don't want to serve your goddess by licking her feet all day, you're not white*

Fucking this.
Also, being attracted to the smell is fucking disgusting. They don't normally stink unless you're a nasty fuck who never bathes, so I imagine that those who DO like the smell are filthy fucks themselves who think it's normal.

Nope, it's the most disgusting bodypart on a human. Your picture makes me puke. And there is nothing more sexier than a black high heel shoe like picture above

Ok, imagine you're out with your girlfriend for a whole day. It's in July. It's hot, so she doesn't wear socks. You come home, and she tells you to lie down. As soon as you do, she puts her feet and your face. Don't tell me it's never happened to you

Right. I actually forgot that people like to smell stinky feet. That's just fucking gross. I've always loved giving my girlfriends foot rubs. It's just an intimate, nice thing to do. I've never noticed any foot odor from any girl I've ever dated. And if I did, I would have found it offputting. The idea of smelling stinky feet is just nauseating, and it makes me wonder if they had some weird/gross interaction with their mother's feet as children. It's just disgusting to think about.

I would bitchslap her until she can breathe, then put her in the tub and pour bleach on her feet and my face until we die.

Foot fetish truly is the most redpilled.
Nice clean feet, not this degenerate "stinky feet" garbage.
Ass is a third world preference. If you like ass more than feet, you're literally a nigger.

Since I was a young age. Nothing red-pilled about it. If anything it's an extension of my insecurities and the stresses of being male.

Degenerate

Cmon, she just wants you to clean her smelly feet. It's an intimate thing to do. Your virginity clearly shows, user...

>Nice clean feet
>posts a girl with literally black sole

>memeflag
GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU TOE-SUCKING WEIRDO

Footfags will swing first on the day of the rope.

Fetishs arent white theyre jew'd beyond belief. Beautiful women are beautiful women and I will fuck them

A foot fetish is objectively more disgusting than pedophilia.

Prove me wrong.

i cant its true

The footpill

>feet are the final red pill
>ass is third world
>posts image with ass in centre of frame and in focus, with out of focus feet
Brainlet detected

how the FUCK can people get off to feet pic

>footfag.

Big asses are for true patrician.

loli feet are superior in any way. if you're curious, it goes lile this.
loli feet > 2D feet > teen feet > regular women feet

>mexinigger likes baboon asses
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

asses are the number 1 nigger tier fetish

low test soys

Foot fetishes are fucked up.
>The person is fixated on the feet, and ignores everything else.
>The feet of someone is sexy, but has the face of J edgar HOOVER'S ASS.

My brother! Ass isnt even a fetish, its just practical, you are now honorary white, just dont have any kids

just train yourself. just only jerk it to feet when you really need to rub one out. you'll start associating that body part as erotic

>>>>>>resorts to Freudian bullshit about Oedipus complex.

I'm white supremacist but for me asian foot looks yummier

Is there something wrong with me?

If by (((patrician))) you mean nigger.

Asses even excrete smelly brown things, whereas titties excrete not just white, but MILK.

I only like 2d feet sorry

>>>>asian foot looks yummier.
clearly

>Not perfering ass?
Dude honestly, i now realize why whites in europe are cucked. Theyre gay

Foot fetishists are usually always Indian

this thread definitely shouldn't be pruned
>49 replies
the absolute state of Sup Forums

No, nothing wrong with you. I was a white supremacist, then I got a Chinese gf. Her feet taste sooo good, even after she has been walking around all day and there is a foot wine when I take off her shoes.

Perverse faggots.
No, it's absolutely not.

FPBP

This is the future Feminists want

Wrong flag, Bruce

Na man, Im as white as can be, but I just dont get it one bit.. I mean if thats what youre into, more power to ya.. Just not my thing.

I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish, but I can damn sure spot a nice pair of feet when i see them.

>tfw am a shitskin and love feet
wtf I'm white now

>OP has foot fetish
>mfw OP has the worst fetish possible
this guy pretty much wants to lick dirty fucking feet, just be glad no one here has a fart fetish

S&R: Sage and Report

You get banned for saying you sage

I don't really like women's feet bare... but in nylons? Oh yeah! Absolutely fucking love women's feet in nylons!

This also arouses me.

A faggot can love ass. You have to be straight to appreciate nutritious nuggets

>impregnating and subduing bitches
Excuse you, but you were only half right.

This

Foot fetishism is just one of a thousand flavors of the same thing: fixation on filth. But there's nothing wrong with giving attention to a nicely groomed foot, so long as it's been thoroughly cleaned and has not touched the floor since. Ideally it should be washed and then the bath water drained and the bitch should stay in the tub or be carried to the bed. This then raises the feet to armpit levels of erotic value, which is to say somewhere between licking her asshole and sucking on her nose.

>If you don’t have a foot fetish...
...you're human.

>if you don't have scat fetish, you're not white

oh G-God..

Tits are for children, asses are for men. And that's about the only thing we have in common with Afrika.

I'd saw her feet off and break up with her.

When i see a hot girl i can't stop thinking about what her feet smell like

The superior white brain is programmed to lost for cute feet.

This. I don’t get the dirty feet shit. One time I posted a pic of TayTay’s feet on here and said that I bet they smell like vanilla. Another user commented and said that he had hoped they smelled like cheese. Wtf is wrong with people? Clean, good smelling feet are the sexiest, not degenerate dirty feet.

I do and I want to lick somebodys feet right now.

You should probably get a lobotomy if you brain is that broken.

But the countries that have longer life expectancies tend to prefer tits