Baka inu!

>Baka inu!
>*whip whip whip whip whip*
Well that got old fast.

Almost as bad as Inuyasha.

She's one of the very, very, very, very few girls I'd enjoy beating the shit out of until she's crying for mercy. Just an all-around horrible human being.

>being so shit you're author dies
>being so shit not even death could stop you're shittier novel

The worst part is that Saito is so shit that you can't even feel bad for him. Literal match made in hell.

Louise should be raped by black men.

FoZ is a story about a terrible MC falling in love with what both of them know is the worst girl. The recurring joke is one of the other girls saying to the MC "worst girl is worst girl, come have sex with me." and the MC agreeing, and then worst girl interrupts them and beats the shit out of him.

I disagree, she still makes my dick hard.

Stupid dog, you made me look bad! Oooga booga booga

Lousie would be so easy to handle had Saito had an IQ above 80, but he is literally incapable of self-restraint so Louise flies of the handle.
I'd gladly take her since I'm not a fucking retard and would actually be able to tell other whores from fucking off.
Then I'd get to enjoy Louise's extremely delicious body without having to worry about any extreme tsun.

With every stroke of the whip my dick gets closer to bursting

saito pls

What makes catgirls so attractive?

>tail
>not going up the butt
FAIL!

louise is the shittiest of the shanaclones

pretty bad isekai and okay harem

Rie thread?

Sure, posting best Tsunderie

sure

this. could have been interesting is Saito were older, more mature, and had better tastes.

I want to be Louise's cuckold

Her cat figure is nearly impossible to find these days.

MK Ultra Sex Kitten Programming.

irredeemable piece of shit, yes

hentai stony prince knockoff shit right here

GREAT SHOW

RIP

I think Lemon is really cute desu.

Louise is piss

Louise is not a bad girl.
Its just Saito is fucking retarded asshole.
And queen is fucking boyfriend-stealing whore.

this

I would tried to fuq agnes if I were saito,

she never wanted him, beats the shit out of him, and then demands absolute loyalty after all of that. There were way better and capable girls in that world anyway

She beat him because he was fucking retarded.

Louise is perfect girl, but you need to put some effort into it. You need to show her she can trust you.

Fucking this. I love violent tsunderes. Every one that Sup Forums says is shit is my favorite. Guess I've just got shit taste.

get out of here you huge maso. Your judgement is obviously clouded because of your fetish

Louise can be incredibly nasty, but it's because she's a deconstruction of the tsundere. She's incredibly harsh because she's trying to compensate for being ass at magic, and is insecure due to not really having friends.

Then there's Saito, who is literally "okay guy who will never stop thinking with his dick".

Johnny Bravo would make a great anime.

Didn't he literally get brainwashed into loving her by the familiar contract?

I can take care of this

DUMB DOG

Are you me? Did I post this?

(Louise is SHIT)
(Blonde Shit)
louise
>Abusive ( Lashes, explosions, kicks in the balls)
>Unbearable
>Stubborn
>Irritable
>Possesive
>Violent
>Sadistic
>Slaver
>Unbearable annoying bitch
>Miserable jealous cunt
>Useless slut
>Worst pinkhaired girl tsundere ever existed
>Worst body: shit flat chest, shit flat ass instead of be a doll she looks like a ugly skeleton
>Worst main heroine and girl ever existed
>Shit tier tsundere louise is a disgrace like her pink clones: Nana, Echo, Mine
>Cancerous fanbase

>Louise one of the most shittiest tsundere ever existed
>a deconstruction of the archetype tsundere
Fuck You and Die

Kirche a best.

I stopped watching this shite after S1. Does it ever get better?

More like
>*fap fap fap fap fap*

E S L
S
L

>Saito gets one of my favorite 1-man VS 1-Army scenes ever

>infuckingmediately ruin it by showing he's fine before the dust settles

>it would be perfectly fine as an asspull had it been saved for the next season start or something

No
Repulsive Incestfag

Louise is for stomach bulge and wall fucks.

Kugi rie voice makes me hard.

the fuck are you even talking about?

She's not a deconstruction, she IS a tsundere. The issue is that hack writers don't bother coming up or a reason as to WHY the character is that way.

For Louise, she's an insecure noble who up until recently couldn't use magic, and everyone would call her "Zero"

Also, te problem with Saito (particularly in the anime) is that despite the fact that he's got a few things going on here and there, they constantly/immediately resort to the same five/seven jokes, and most of them are stupid harem bullshit.

This has to be one of the least healthiest relationships I've ever seen in anime. It's like a vicious cycle of cheating and abuse. Saito should have stayed dead.

It's healthier than Sup Forums's favorite anime about domestic violence with a catchy OP.

I might just be brainfarting but I don't know what you're referring to

Saito is the problem not Louise. Louise was just panicking because she thought the only person who cared about her was going to be stolen away. She would have legit let him fuck her at any time after the first volume but Saito instead went and played around with other women.

THAT'S SO WONDERFUL

By the final season she's fist fighting other girls over Saito and calling herself his little lemon.

Louise is a top tier tsundere.

>not dominating her in bed after you turned the tables on her mid-way through
You're not living your life correctly, senpai.

I love violent tsunderes when they aren't taken to the extreme. I find the idea of an inexperienced girl not knowing how to deal with her feelings pretty damn cute.

>angry, aggressive, short, flat tsundere voiced by tsunderie
That's always an instant drop

that tfw when i'll never bring a pink-haired, French-speaking, isekai waifu back home to introduce to my parents. Why live ;_;

Can you really blame him?
Hes whisked away from home to a bizarre fantasy land with no known way to ever return, enslaved to a total bitch, and the only upside is that a bunch of hot girls (inexplicably) want to bang him. Wouldn't you just resign to thinking with your dick?

The novels did it better, the anime apparently couldn't resist ending on a happy note - which also kinda screwed up the order of a few plot points that should have happened between Saito returning to the school alive

Louise always was a shit like main heroine and tsundere

Uh, no.

I mean shit if you're going to think with your dick don't have a dumbass dick and never get laid. Just fucking pick one and rail the bitch.

In particular, rail the Queen and become Queen Consort because that shit is off the hizzle. Doesn't matter which one.

Personally though I'd make it my mission to get my Mistress/Master more prestige and power so I can leech that shit for all I'm worth into funding my own little research laboratory and from there it's a game of "Don't blow your fingers off trying to reinvent gun-cotton", "Race Professor Colbert for the Steam Engine Patent", and "Apply Enlightenment Philosophy directly to the Princess, Apply Enlightenment Philosophy directly to the Princess, Apply Enlightenment Philosophy directly to the Princess, Apply..."

Why think with your dick when you can make the fuckers in history books jealous by being in a Physics Textbook?

>t. /sci/

>Samefag here

Pic related. It's me when I'm sitting on Henrietta's ass with my glorious Steam Engine Money.

This.

>Commoner becoming a consort

You're her fuckbuddy on the side while she has to get a political marriage with some influential middle aged noble, it's not that bad of a deal though it's beyond the wildest dreams of many to rail some hot young queen.

Probably true. I will say though that of all the nobility Henrietta is probably the most likely to buck the system and actually marry you.

And if you've gotten to the point where Charlotte is Queen of Galia then she's already ready to tickle your pickle basically as you please, and her subjects are probably just glad to be rid of King Neckbeard and will mostly shut the fuck up about it.

The thing is if she bucks the system she'd have a revolt on her hands, Saito held off 70,000 troops alone and didn't even get half the titles or rewards he deserved for doing it, also just to correct you the right title is king consort, queen consort is the title a women gets when she marries the king.

Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.

What's ehh?

>series with magic spells
>everyone just uses the same one attack they have

Louise is the definition of a pleb filter.

She filters out the plebs so that only people with taste can appreciate her flatness?

Do you know where to find the uncensored version?

>Left hand of god
>fuck buddy
Pick one

It's enough of a feat he managed to make it to a noble, scoring a queen is on a whole different level.

There isn't one.

It's a cute harem show. I don't know what you expected. Are you stupid? I think you probably are.

Dom Loiuse ...

.. or Sub Louise?

Pic related, canon Saito sticking it into Louise.

both

Dom Louise for us prick dicks.
Sub Louise for hung Anons.

wtf is going on on this image?

BAKA INU!