I'm quite confident that Kuzu no Honkai is the best show I've ever seen and is the only show that I would give a...

I'm quite confident that Kuzu no Honkai is the best show I've ever seen and is the only show that I would give a perfect 10. Actually, I didn't even think a 10 was possible before watching this.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79SVDIH5OFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well now I am interested. I dropped the show after the first one or two episodes. Idk, but it was really cringeworthy for me. Could you explain what made you give it 10/10 ?

OP is either a senseifag or likes NTR. either way they need to leave

Don't get baited user. It's a waste of time. Just like every time Sup Forums has ever recommended anything it's always shit. It's only good when it's airing and you're live watching with Sup Forums

It's always the purityfags who get triggered by KnH

I don't wanna get too in depth right now because I'm lazy, but I'd say it might not be for everyone. I love it because I can relate to it very closely and it's insane to me how they capture every small detail. It is a little cringe-worthy at parts but IMO it's necessary for the story to be told. It was one of the only shows that really had me invested and always thinking. Also, unlike a lot of anime they leave no loose ends. Every aspect or problem is addressed in some way and they manage to finish it in a nice clean manner. (Unlike some other popular shows like Re:zero, Erased, etc. On top of that, the art is amazing as well as the soundtrack.

Not Op
The first 3 episodes are a great to introduce the type of series it is going to be.
It very monologue heavy and tiring but not really that bad.
Its artistic style is interesting and the ch designs are great.
The only thing godlike its the op but that is only my taste
Watch at your own discretion

Please be bait please be bait please be bait.

Fucking 3D normalfag simulator. I want the time I wasted on this back

ALSO If you want to say it's shit just give a reason so I can rethink it

lol virgin

it's pretentious show about sex but not genital or nipple shown.
The contradictory is so obvious people only like it because they think sex is MATURE AND ADULT LIKE ME.

As apposed to the " IM A VIRGIN AND THIS IS GAY "

I never like teenage love drama, even mexican telenovela is better than this piece of shit.

kill yourself and your doubles.

nvm don't know what I was thinking contacting Sup Forums on a show about sex. this thread is shit

you dumb as shit senpai if it was a teenage love story or whatever bullshit they would have just lived happily ever after and got married at the end cuz their love is so strong

Ironic considering KnH tried hard to not piss off the purityfags by only allowing Akane (designated slut) to fuck while the other female characters were pure. Ecchan sleeping with Hanabi doesn't count

The extra chapter will be about Mugi/Hanabi

You wish Scum's wish was as based as Mexican telenovelas

youtube.com/watch?v=79SVDIH5OFE

>they would have just lived happily ever after and got married at the end cuz their love is so strong
no fagcuck, teenage love drama aren't based on the ending, but it's based on how the story going.

Which is exactly that, a dumb teenage love drama.

Watch Boku no Pico next.

pretty sure the message at the end is actually that none of it actually fucking matters because they're in high school and aren't ready for love

ah classic mate thanks for the suggestion

Was she really a slut ? She wasn't into sex for the sake of sex only, i do agree that Hanabi and other female characters were kept on the sympathetic side of the viewers by keeping them pure. That author was at pains to remind the viewers that Hanabi was still a virgin after she and Sanae had sex.

ah classic mate thanks for the suggestion.

what am I watching

my dick liked this anime

I wish they fucked

Scum's wish was deeply conservative.

It triggers people because the story was afternoon soap opera tier, but fags give it 10/10 praise for "realistic" relationships.

Regarding it's main female character and as a show about sexuality, it was. The contrast between Akane and other other characters was also used in a way to present other characters in a more positive light. Objectively speaking, Hanabi and Mugi were themselves scums but the anime very conveniently presented them as some sort of tragic heroine and hero using the logic "they are scum but not as much as Akane".

>Series in which the slut wins is "deeply conservative"

>implying Hanabi wasn't a slut herself

The discussion was that it was conservative regarding other female characters, not Akane.