Psycho Pass 1

>Psycho Pass 1
Pretty good, wish it were longer
>Psycho Pass 2
What the fuck? What the fuck?!
>Movie
Pretty good again, but there's hardly a story when you think about it

Is this series done? There's a lot of shit left unexplained, lots of characters with next to no point in existing, and it just overall does not feel done yet. Also is the game worth it?

Please Respond

akane is cute

>worldbuilding outside CID non-existent
>introduced the villain early in the series instead of at the end of season
>Plot turned into CID vs Makishima for the rest of 20 episodes
Someone please tell me how Psycho Pass is good in the first place.

Is it worth getting into? Does it have romance or shonen shit? i started watching it but stopped after around 3 or 4 episodes since it was so slow and basically a slice of life of the female protag

its seinen you brain dead homo

You stopped just as it starts getting interesting.

If you require romance or shounen shit in your anime then it isn't for you.

What's wrong with knowing who the villian is early?

Thats the thing i don't want romance or shonen shit, it just seemed like it would happen between the policewoman and that criminal dude
Im asking wheter it has corny characters/character relationships cause i can't watch that shit you fucktard

Not really, no.

It's none of those things. What in the fuck?

die

Trigger will remain locked

>Psycho Pass 1
Written by Urobuchi
>Psycho Pass 2
Not written by Urobuchi
>Movie
Written by Urobuchi

Coincidence?

But is it over yet?

>Is this series done?
I wish.

Butcher is currently busy with TAIWANESE PUPPETS!! and CGI Godzila

>Is this series done?
I don't think so.
The movie felt like a setup for the next chapter - Kogami vs Sybil system.
>Also is the game worth it?
It's ok. Since it happens during S1 you get to experience the whole cast again without that Mika bitch fucking it up.
Voice acting is great, story is ok, nothing ground breaking, basically a variation on S1 plot with some twists and told from the perspectives of two new CID employees, a female Inspector and male enforcer.
Plenty of endings you can reach and routes you can take.

The concept for Godzilla is so cool, too. I hate Polygon.

>?!
First of all kill yourself. Secondly, psycho pass is a prime example of how fucked the anime industry is in terms of handling its own properties. Psycho pass will never have a conclusion. Psycho pass was never intended to end. The people behind it never planned on writing a conclusion to the series in the first place. The world of psycho pass is currently just a cash grab void.

Kill myself for trying to convey emotion? Autist.

Desperation bump

i really need more taiwanese puppets in my life, godzilla looks like shit thought.

Psycho Pass 1 is the only good part of this series.

But it's shounen. With shounen plot and shounen characters.

You know there has to be a new season or a couple of movies. The movie clearly set up Kougami to be something "bigger" than what he was in s01 and movie it even was blatantly pointed by that black mercenary and Kougami's delusion of Makishima. In the end of the movie Kougami learned the people still basically voted for "sybil system" and he pretty disappointed if you ask me (though I remember something about a kid with a gun but I forgot what it represented).