Prove you're White

How did you assert you Whitness today, Sup Forums?

I'll start:
>took wife and son to brunch at a little French cafe (pic related)
>made a sacrifice of ale to Odin
>lifted heavy shit in the gym

Feels good...
>

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ruAD2EKAP2c
youtu.be/YbYalGv_iig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've just woken up. I'm prolly gonna watch some movies, masturbate 3-4 times, cry, eat, shit. Like every other day.

Will this work?

No wonder you people are being ethnically replaced...

Tits and time stamp, nigger.

Also grow a short beard.

I was pulled over for speeding (almost 80 in a 65) with an out of date license and the cop immediately said he would try to get it lessened. he came back to the car with a warning

:'(((((

GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH BURGER. TELL ME TODAY IS A NEW DAY, TELL ME I'M GONNA MAKE IT :'((((

cute kid, good work man

sacrificing ale to Odin was a bit overkill though maybe
t-too real

You already know it's a new day. Check out the /sig/ thread. Go the the Golden One's youtube channel. Do some fucking push-ups.

You got this, frog. You are Americas true oldest ally.

>Cafe roasts its own coffee

Way to keep it local, user.

Wow, your family's going to fall apart with this pagan shit

I make a short blot to my ancestors and Odin almost every evening. How is this overkill?

Bruh, I've got pages and pages of programs to do things better. Workouts with warmup, stretching, executions, running programs for 2 yrs, reading lists etc

I just can't do it. Too lazy.

Only makes my family stronger, fellow 56%er

>I make a short blot to my ancestors and Odin almost every evening.
Why?

Slept in.
Talked to a cop about a dui
Went to jail.

My client decided to not take a 40 year guilty plea deal. DUI should settle on the next court date.

you look autistic. but you are a burger, so I didn't expect much.

I drank another man's semen and hailed Odin

You're here for a reason. If you didn't want to change, you wouldn't be engaging me now.

You can do it and you are NOT too lazy. I believe in you. All you need to do is change one small thing every day.

You need a better haircut.

>40 year guilty plea deal
wtf?
Did he drive 8 cars white drunk simultaneously?

Its 1:41am and I am having coffeebefore I head off to work a 12hour shift. After that Iam going to take a 2 hour test.

Posting your wife and kid on Sup Forums is fucked man

And out come the anti-White shills...

I came up with a theory about life and death and the afterlife. All this talk of ancient bones and DNA has got me thinking. If DNA can last thens of thousands of years. Millions of years if you take dinosaur bones into consideration. DNA lasts forever. My theory is that when you die you become a strand of DNA. And the afterlife is being a strand of DNA. and in order to live again you must find the father. So you can become reborn. You inhabit his nutsack and evolve into a sperm. And by gods will youll be born again.

Turned on my computer, no problem.
Browsed the web, read some emails, didn't even struggle.
Installed a video game, then cracked it.
Read an article with more than 3 syllable words in it.

>tell me I'm gonna make it

No one should lie to you. Do you have your health? Do you have functioning cognitive abilities? Do you have a desire to improve yourself?

If you answer yes to all three then follow the next steps. Eat healthy, sleep well, read books, do big compound lifts and at least a little bit of cardio. Everyday will be a struggle at first, so push yourself every day. You'll want to quit, don't.

Follow this routine for 3 months and you'll have your own answer.

Pride in one's family, culture, and people is far from fucked.

That's way different than posting pictures of your family on Sup Forums you fucking spazzlord

lel was just wondering

And it makes them a target for antifa or other sjw who will attack them to get to you.
You have a reaponsibility to protect your family. Delete that pick you fuck wit, lest harm come to them from our enemies.

I went to work.
Going to work tomorrow too.

Make more then one. also invert it before posting. God bless

Nah, just two cases in the same court room.

The 40 year guilty plea dude shot a dude in the head. His strategy of trying to get a guilty plea for 15 years didnt work so well. Now I get to lose a trial

Seconded, beard would help

how did you find your qt trad(?) wife?

just keep jerking off and shitposting online. you're living the dream, user.
hooktube.com/watch?v=ruAD2EKAP2c

Humans never really die. We disintigrate. We become atoms. Specifically the DNA atom. Our DNA is what makes us us. Not the flesh and bones. Life doesnt end. It changes form.

Realistically, what could happen? Im a nobody. My digital footprint is tiny. That pic is nothing and is practically useless.

At most someone who's worth something can get a general idea of what region of the US I'm posting from. Don't be a drama queen.

How are women way uglier than me getting married and making babies? Not fair

>Went to work at an investment bank
>Made some trades
>made massive fucking profit today because the tables turned on the jews with their volatility derivatives
>Bought some craft beer and organic cheese from the brewpub down the street
>Made Eggplant Rollatini for dinner
>Currently getting ready to read a bit from Wealth of Nations before I go to bed

I took care of cattle today.

I'm not being a drama queen but you do you I guess. I just don't see a reason to even risk it. What do you even gain vs the potential consequences to your family?

Well an honest answer is, I'm attempting to reconnect to the pre-Christian faith and to honor my folk.

youtu.be/YbYalGv_iig

This may interest you.

>there are unironic pagans on this board

You need to have more kids

>target for anti-fa

lel. I own my own business and she doesn't work. Please let antifa come.

I watch videos on rhetorics at work and read Jared taylors book in the evening.
Go out for dinner with my girlfriend and have sex.
Go to the gym and spa before work.

Life as a white man is good.

Keep right on, White man.

Got lucky honestly. We had our first job together in high school.

I worked my ass off at my job and left things better than I found them.

Back around 2007 I posted a picture of my now dead dog on Sup Forums. In the picture it clearly showed my cell phone number and of course one Sup Forumstard drunk dials me.

I know this isn't really the same thing and your exif data isn't attached to the picture, so you're probably safe. This is a politically motivated board though, some anti-fa faggot might recognize the restaurant and want to punch your nazi ass with 10 of his limp wristed friends.

I agree with the other user, you should be taking the attitude of better safe than sorry from now on.

Not trying to insult you. But there are no real consequences. It's a virtually untraceable image. I'm not risking anything.

Literally watching it now.

Did you make a friend? That coulda led to a pretty interesting broship.

>How did you assert you Whitness today, Sup Forums?
By being of complete European decent?

>>made a sacrifice of ale to Odin
>assert you Whitness

The symbol for infinity is not a sideways 8. This is the symbol for infinity.

I have nothing against pro-white Christians. I consider them brother and sisters.

He was clearly fucked up on something and incoherently rambling. I hung up on him and changed my number. Guess i'm a no fun prude that way.

What hairstyle would you recommend?

At least you're honest.

I have about a month of beard growth right now.

I need a job ...you hire white males?

(((You)))

Keep it up!

Agreed. Working on it.

Maybe you're crazy?

Got up, read philosophy, read news, got to work.
Ate some privilege for breakfast.

Obviously. What do you do and (roughly) what part of the country are you in?

t.

I wouldn't know, something that compliments your face. Ask your barber/stylist for opinions, its what your paying them for and then try it out and see if you like it.

Nice division tactic, Kike.

fake. no sane white man would post their wife and baby on Sup Forums. or maybe you are not sane, in which we do not give a fuck what you have to say

How exactly is it a divison if americans aren't white my little mutt

>says the irrelevant faggot with the unrecognizable flag

I lifted and talked to Asian women online. How'd I do?

>An amerimutt with iq below 70
Oh what im in shock

>Had a White baby
that's all you needed to say

By fucking do everything better than those around me, that's what.

I'm a beginner too. I used to have no energy, but I switched to a zero carb diet and now I love working out. I'm still lazy when it comes to other things but I have much more physical energy. Also take your preworkout.

nice role play, ignorant racist faggot. let me translate:

>took wife and son to brunch at a little French cafe (pic related)
you mean you took a picture of your sister and her bastard

you drank shit beer and listened to some lame bullshit on youtube

>lifted heavy shit in the gym
you did 135 lbs bench press with shit form for 3 sets of 5

you're one cringe inducing little shit ball, kid. also, this has nothing to do with politics you inbred yokel retard. fuck off. no bump. kys, cletus.

Jesus Christ is my god