What is Sup Forums opinion on Alternate hypothesis?

youtube.com/user/fringeelements

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
thealternativehypothesis.org/
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA?t=350
bitchute.com/video/zWvawnWJZO0/
youtube.com/watch?v=zWvawnWJZO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to his channel and watch the Wolfenstein video. It's limited state so I can't link it, but wow. When he's on there's no one better. I especially like this one below This is the kind of thing that has enormous potential for some interesting research, and you know he's fucking right about everything, but it's just verboten to speak highly of Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

huh, I had no idea that wolfenstein video got limited-state'd. Of all the videos Faulk has made, putting that one in limited state just seems bizarre.

Literal faggot who said non-whites should be welcomed in an ethnostate.

Stop shilling this fudge packing cuck.

LOL provide a source or gtfo, shill
>everybody knows he's a fag, literally dont give a fuck

>Literal faggot who said non-whites should be welcomed in an ethnostate.
Only the most unrealistic sperg is saying that an ethnostate has to be literally 100.00% white. Most people are perfectly cool with the country being like 90% huwhite so long as it maintains stable demographic supermajority

Literal faggot who thinks that biological differences is argument against horse-shoe

>implying le horseshoe doesn't refute itself

/ourfag/. The work he puts out is fucking awesome. His videos are okay production wise, but the content is great. The work on the AltHype .org is outstanding.

thealternativehypothesis.org/

>Wolfenstein video. It's limited state

too convincing a video. Still kinda surprised it (of all of this videos) got the limited state

top 5 guys right now, including Spencer and Taylor. I'm gay too and he's my type, so biased, but still true.

I like his editing but he's too racist. Like, develop some other hobbies, you faggot.

Maybe he meant something like Japan's approach.
Non-whites could be welcome as tourists and on work-permits. Just not as citizens.

Homosexual amerimutt pusedo-nigger degenerate.

Worse than Peterson

/thread

>/ourfag/
/our1/16thblackqueerautist

stodles is good stuff

Best voice in the entire movement

He is a fagg, but he is /oufagg/ also never geard him praching for non whites in american retarded idea of ''ethno state''
I would never give away my culture and language for your retrded ethono state, americans can live in their country leave Europe alone.

>16thblackqueerautist
Does he still claim this? I thought it was just something he did for protection against Sjws in his earlier days

I like him but this faggot never links any of the animations he uses.

>including Spencer and Taylor

Makes good videos, but he is a self-admitted homosexual who goes full ''FUCK DA NAZIS HURR THEY WOULD HAVE GASSED ME.''

Maybe he is your buttbuddy, but he isn't mine. Homos can fuck off and go join the left.

He has become too arrogant in recent times, probably a result of his overwhelming victory over Cuck and tea.

Wolfenstein was new at the time, it would have drawn new viewers in by the train load, can't have that...

Work permits.

> (OP)
>Literal faggot who said non-whites should be welcomed in an ethnostate.
>Stop shilling this fudge packing cuck.

you need to eat a fat dick you fucking jackass retard. ah is fucking solid gold and i dare you to say something half as intelligent as he does rather than bullshit jewish critique and bonehead purity spiraling.

i double dare you motherfucker, or shut the fuck up

> (OP)
>/ourfag/. The work he puts out is fucking awesome. His videos are okay production wise, but the content is great. The work on the AltHype .org is outstanding.
>thealternativehypothesis.org/

this. 'outstanding' is the word. he does truly excellent work, fucking purity shills needs to just hang themselves with a fucking swazi because they have no desire to win. you cunts are just as bad as what you imagine the jews to be. fuck you people.

>Homosexual amerimutt pusedo-nigger degenerate.
>Worse than Peterson

that's right you pseudo-kike fuck, nobody can be good enough. take your vintage luger, press it against your temple and kys

Wtf is wrong with the new Wolfenstein?

> (OP)
>Makes good videos, but he is a self-admitted homosexual who goes full ''FUCK DA NAZIS HURR THEY WOULD HAVE GASSED ME.''

they fucking would have. pro-white =/= pro-european =/= nazi

get some nuance. no wonder your sisters love shitskins so much

>
>Maybe he is your buttbuddy, but he isn't mine. Homos can fuck off and go join the left.

>memeflag
you might as well be a Muslim at this point

Good guy, fantastic work.
Has contributed more than like 99.99% of Sup Forums tbqh

The dude puts out 1 video every 1-2 weeks. I'm sure he's working on other shit.

Don't act like his work isn't fucking outstanding. Work like his is the shit that can actually redpill white shitlibs

Guy loves his jews

Probably the best one out right now

Seriously?

Yes

Where's the video where he supposedly masturbate himself? according to kraut

Homosexuals will be the true leaders of the alt-right. For we are truly ascended and red-pilled. Unlike you fags who still bow down to the pusspuss

When did he say he is a homosexual?

whenever he gets the chance. No but he rly is gay.

I tried to search for "gay" on his channel and found nothing. He talks a lot about evolution and superior white genetics, how does he justify his gayness?
Btw, I'm not gay I just need a meme flag to hide my shithole of a country.

It's okay, america is very much a shithole. And no he is gay, he hasn't made a video on him being gay and he doesn't center his life on his sexuality he just puts that as his reason for why he's against the Natsocs. He's a good guy but he's intermediate redpills. You need to go further to truly ascend

what is it called? can't find it

> Still thinks he's ever going to live in an ethnostate

or date of upload, thanks

forget it, blocked in the uk lol, must have been a good un

Oh shit, found it
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA?t=350 5:50

Wolfenstein vid bitchute link for those living in the goolag bitchute.com/video/zWvawnWJZO0/

He says it was a family myth, and testing proves it was never true.

>the Wolfenstein video
What is this? Gib link.

He barely mentions the game in the video... I'll have to play it to confirm.

Good info in the rest of the video tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWvawnWJZO0

bitchute.com/video/zWvawnWJZO0/

>90%
That's less white than most European nations.

>Only the most unrealistic sperg is saying that an ethnostate has to be literally 100.00% white. Most people are perfectly cool with the country being like 90% huwhite so long as it maintains stable demographic supermajority
>hurr durr im gonna physically remove almost all nonhuwhites but #notall cuz im not a nazi rayciss, and they and all their heirs will forever live as 2nd class citizens in my huwhite nation, and their interests will never come before the huwhite ones, and their population will never increase, and they will like it too
Literally retarded.

Italy is 93% Italian, not even White European, and yet I don't like the amount of shitskins living in it. Before the 90s Albanian refugees the foreign population was on par with Japan today: insignificant. If the goal of the alt-right/identitarianism/nationalism isn't to reverse this damage then what the fuck is it even for?

Beside the today USA is 60% White and dwindling, so if you magically find the political willpower to physically remove 30 40% non-White you surely have the willpower to finish the job.