> Marry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Foreshadowing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Kid Buu
Kill the rest of bitches
Marry your mom

last chapter of the yamcha spinoff when?

Listen F with Frieza
Ignore the rest
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

In a few years

Fuck Black Goku
Mary Zamusu
Kill Trucks

what intelllegences do the db characteres have?

So weird seeing Freeza there

Someone post the rest of these please.

SSJPablos need to go back to hispachan

wow hes such a fatass

Kill Buu. Because he's the biggest threat.
Fuck Freeza. Just because i want to know how.
Marry Cell. I imagine he would try to be a "perfect" husband, if only to proof that he could.

Would Caulifla get along with Bulma and Chi Chi?

Fuck and Marry Towa
Hakai everyone else

It was bound to happen, nearly everyone in the lineup was a boss for an arch at some point.

Freeza did nothing wrong

Fuck and marry Torankusu

yea typical cats fights.

clouds of dust comical fight if it ever came to blows.

Probably. Saiyans do supposedly like strong willed woman.

Although, i imagine Caulifla does probably prefer people with some actual self preservation instinct.

> It's the year of our lord and savior 2017
> People still label Freeza as a "villain"

Fuck off

>only major villain who never came back and joined up with the team
Why do they hate him?

>ordinary humans coming to blows with a super saiyan
I'd say she'd just blast them away effortlessly, but Super would probably do a joke dust cloud fight for how inconsistent it is.

Mr satan gets a lot of screen time.

There you go.

t. buttblasted Toeidog

Cause his spots are a pain to animate. True story.

>Destroying the Saiyans.
They were probably going to rebel eventually. And frankly, nothing of value was lost anyway.

>Genociding the namekians.
Stupid green idiots kept building wish granting dragons. Somebody would have done them in eventually.

>Taking over planets and reselling them.
That's just capitalism.

>Trying to kill the Z fighters.
That was just self defence.

Toei is lazy, cell's spots mean they'd have to put effort in any scene he's in or else their shit work would be even more noticeable. I mean the drones who eat this shit show up wouldn't mind if cell was just solid green every other scene but toie over estimates their fanbases intelligence.

> Toyocucks posting "copy" memes

How ironic

Fuck Buu, kill Cell, marry Freeza.

He's really unpopular in japan. Not sure why though.

Threadly reminder that Toeidogs are animals and should be ridiculed for enjoying an inferior product.

>a-anyone who criticizes the anime is a T-Toyocuck!
Try harder, Toeidog.

fuck on

Why? What's your fucking problem?

But m-muh BANKING

its smugpup. therein lies your answer

> assblasted Toyocuck(s) trying to start a cancerous manga vs anime thread

Fuck off

>toeicucks tears
delicious

Since U7 and U6 are siblings universes and Kale is U6 version of Broly does that mean in U7...

Manga > Anime

> SS Rage Trunks + Sword of Hope
> Mastered SSB Goku + Hakai

Left or Right?

I'd pick left because it put Trunks in the spotlight in his own arc, and because the power-up is confined within the arc alone. We'll likely never see it again.

I'm not sure how I feel about a fusion-tier Goku running around with Hakai. Maybe Hakai won't be allowed in the ToP, but that shouldn't stop Goku from using it elsewhere.

Toyo already had a problem with making his antagonists weaker...but now he made the main character more over-powered than he already is.

You need my training lessons to win the tournament of power Cabba~

Because Japs have shit taste and can't related to a tall, charismatic, handsome bio android

>I'm not sure how I feel about a fusion-tier Goku running around with Hakai

Not to mention that Toyo loves to nerf the antagonists

>inb4 toyopasta

>vados
cool.
>no champa
boringgggggggggg

Does anyone have the pic of Zeno holding the tablet saying "they're all black" with U9 fighters changed to black pics?

Right because it isn't an asspull

Reminder

allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Foreshadowing
>A clue or allusion embedded in the narrative that predicts some later event or revelation. It could be something a character says or does, an event that doesn't make sense until much later, a Meaningful Name, or really anything at all. The foreshadowing may be ominous, or seem perfectly innocent at the time.

>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect. Genuinely bad foreshadowing either deflates the suspense or is too obfuscated (such as an Ice Cream Koan) to predict anything. It's also equally problematic if used excessively. Foreshadowing may establish something to avoid an Ass Pull. Or it may put a viewer off as introducing a needless supernatural element to the story.

Again
>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect.

>In literature, foreshadowing is commonly done when a possibility is mentioned, but almost immediately dismissed or disproved. To some readers, they will dismiss the suggested possibility just as the unsuspecting characters do. More experienced readers will immediately call the author's bluff and know what to expect.

Left

Giving Goku Hakai was the worst thing to happen in DB in a long time

>w-why are you pointing out how shitty the anime is!
>it's p-perfect! t-there's nothing wrong with it!
t. Toeimongrel.

Like a clockwork

This meme again.

Toyo didn't nerf anyone. Toriyama write the outlines and Toei/Toyo take in their own direction.

We only see Toei's version first, and most of the time they chose to give characters spontaneous power ups out of nowhere whenever they start to lose.

Goku goes rage mode on Black after he taunted him with the death of Goten and Chi Chi. Black suddenly powers up.

Goku uses Kaiokenx10 to break Hit's timeskip. Hit suddenly "improve" negating what Goku just did.

Pic related

They're more like constantly moving goal posts then characters. This leads to them being overpowered as fuck which makes their eventually defeat underwhelming because Toei is forced to come up with something more bullshit to counter it see Genki dama Trunks or nerf them see the Goku vs Hit rematch.

That new poster for this arc is heavily suggesting Goku will reach or surpass the GoDs anyway. I guess Toyotaro went with Goku being that powerful as a halfway step before his next power.

in 5 hours

>Toeidogs still think that anyone who doesn't think the anime is incredible is a Toyocuck
Why are you so insecure?

Goku simply knowing that a technique exists isn't enough to be considered "foreshadowing" retard

>inb4 toyopasta
Ironic since this is also a pasta

Dance puppets, dance.

reaching this hard

>Goku simply knowing that a technique
Yeah it does, Goku copies techniques all the time, read DB.

Left. Mostly for videogames

Just pointing out the obvious samefagging

>the puppetfag returns
CP incoming

Yeah, Hit and Black being weaklings was part of Toriyamas outline

They looked like a christian rock band in that ed.

>no argument

Never techniques that are way beyond his league retard. Read DB

When will we reach critical shitposting mass

The anime is so fucking bad.

not even trying to hide your samefaggotry toyovstoei-fag

>Never techniques that are way beyond his league retard.
And it clearly isn't beyond him it is a God tier technique fitting for a Super Saiyan GOD Super Saiyan. Stay mad.

Why is Cell blue/gray, who makes those color?

This is just stupid. We had a Tournament that Universe 7 DID WON, fair and square. Nobody can deny that. Even Zeno sama saw it.

Then, we get this bullshit, that Universe 6 is stronger?
> I blame Toei for that

>Toeidogs are this desperate
hahahahahahaha

I wonder how does Buu's pussy felt, must be the comfiest and easiest to cum in as it's all gooey and that is arousing to the skin.

No one is saying that retard

Might be a foreign idea to you, but maybe not everyone loves shit-posting the same shit in every thread.

And Toyocucks started it this time, good job

Every example from Super is cherry picking because nothing is consistent.

I want to bury my face into her crotch and huff it.

At least it's not my fault if we get erased, r-right guys?

toriyama

Part of limited color chapters from the mangas original run

>Hit
Dodged a full power SSB Kamehameha from Goku that's hardly something a weakling could do.

>Black
Was able to defeat SSB Vegeta

You don't have to be 10 times stronger than everyone else and fuck up the power scaling to not be a weakling.

>n-no one is saying that!
>And Toyocucks started it this time
Are Toeidogs so stupid they don't realize they contradict themselves in their own post?

> SSB = Beerus-tier
Nice headcanon

Even the manga had Shin state that SSB VEGETTO was probably Beerus-tier

But Goku? I guess Toyo can never be wrong. Isn't that right, Toyocuck?

Universe 6 is stronger in terms of average Ki
Particular cases are another history

>Forgot how to fucking fly
I feel bad for Gowasu. He's trying to stay optimistic but he knows its the end for him.

>SSB = Beerus-tier
I said God tier not Beerus tier pay attention.

because cell is honestly a shit character and freeza is way better?

backstory: freeza actually has one that wasnt randomly shit out and instead had a buildup and is first introduced through vegeta to give you a sense of how strong he is. (a human randomly makes cyborgs stronger than freeza, makes sense)
design: freeza looks both godlike and creepy at the same time, perfect uncanny valley effect. His design is sleek and doesnt have unneccessary shit sticking out everywhere or an overly complicated pattern that takes forever to draw. Cell just looks fucking dumb, hes a big bug monster. Freeza looks better.
dialogue: cell is virtually indistinguishable from buuhan, doesnt have that "spoiled rich kid" vibe that freeza has which is why he was such a good villain. When freeza gets mad, his voice actor goes insane, nobody else has an autismal rage that comes close to freeza. Cell's voice is too generic and calm, freeza sounds derranged which is great. Cell is a generic supervillain, freeza is actually a flawed character with unique attributes.
Plus a love that freeza doesnt regenerate, i fucking hate dragonball villains that regenerate it just drags out fights and gives room for more filler. Seems like goku and vegeta could have killed cell 3 times over by the time theyre through, but he regenerates. It gives the feeling that cell isnt actually all that strong and is relying on regeneration to survive against superior opponents, whereas freeza was on top of his shit and didnt need to regenerate to show his dominance, he just never lets himself get damaged in the first place, which is way more badass. freeza actually follows the same laws of nature that goku does for the most part, you never feel like "geez if only he couldnt regenerate goku would whoop his ass!" Freeza was just better than goku, plain and simple. Goku even had several advantages over freeza like kai sense, spirit bomb, and allies, and freeza showed that he was dominant through it all. Hes the best.

How does this
>Toeidogs still think that anyone who doesn't think the anime is incredible

Equate to this
> assblasted Toyocuck(s) trying to start a cancerous manga vs anime thread

Never said the anime was "incredible"

Or do you lack reading comprehension, retard?