Federal Reserve: Debt is Slavery

Reminder that the Fed creates debt that can only be paid back by creating more debt. It is slavery and the (((media))) machine fuels our ignorance.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpHp_deaBs8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaDt9T7BF38
youtube.com/watch?v=FIo5AT9YNF4
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
thepiratebay.org/torrent/12638197/The_Creature_from_Jekyll_Island_by_G._Edward_Griffin
youtube.com/channel/UCB1o7_gbFp2PLsamWxFenBg
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
linkedin.com/pulse/micro-chip-implant-whatever-implants-all-leads-remote-projjal-ghosh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump will end usury.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaDt9T7BF38

I wonder sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=FIo5AT9YNF4

NESARA is real

I do not know enough about it... time to do some research. thank you.

this book should be a mandatory read before posting on pol

also if you're a retard that cant read you can get the audio book for free at audible just cancel before a month

nice thanks user, yea i am a retard.

Trying to talk to Sup Forumsacks about economics and money creation is like trying to get a nigger to admit he did something wrong.

fuck off weeb

Thanks to our (((friends))) over at the federal reserve, a box of Girl Scout cookies is $5 this year. I can remember paying $1 per box.

Enlighten me, where should I start?

WWRD

What would Ron do

what is the security?
who is going to collect?
lamo

This is the best primer on how our money system works that I have come across in my travels. Every American should watch this video.

audiobook available here: thepiratebay.org/torrent/12638197/The_Creature_from_Jekyll_Island_by_G._Edward_Griffin

Then if you want to get a 6 times a week podcast about the economy/politics I would highly suggest the X22 Report.

youtube.com/channel/UCB1o7_gbFp2PLsamWxFenBg

Hiro I know that $10.3million fake email came from you. Come on now, Bob never hurt you tiny feelings.

still the most eye opening shit i have ever read
12/10 would read again

A man can dream.
Id sooner bet on nukes flying than to see the jew go down without a fight. Theyd sooner turn the world into an apocalypse than to have to work for a living.

Mike Maloney has some great videos out there. High production value, well researched, and absolutely free. Great man.

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

ISRAEL HAS BEEN TRYING TO NUKE US SINCE VEGAS! 5+ times!!!

Weebs house the last bastion of free speech where whites can speak openly, you best watch yourself

make anime real
o rly?!

Trump won't acknowledge it or give them credit though because he knows that cuts deeper than calling them out. Their whole goal is to perpetuate a mindset of fear on the population and Trump won't let them have that.

Vegas
Atlanta
Train derailment after Atlanta
Hawaii
Michigan

I'm sure theres even more attempts that we haven't even heard a peep about.

They literally own us. We are assets. Pic related

This is true, but then the Soverign Citizen "AM I BEING DETAINED" people pollute the well with all their bullshit like the flat earthers do.

For $2000 Alex what is Remote Neural Monitoring

sickening

damn so shit is pretty lit up right now, im in nyc and you can tell people are on edge. as a side note, i have a an airbnb across from a Hasidic school in a Hasidic/Puerto Rican neighborhood. It's fuckin weird.

Shieeeeet

You're not property, that is just the manufacturer.They are documents designed to be secure and difficult to counterfeit.

Try to get a hold of the original certificate. They will not let you have it. Certificates certify ownership and if you own the certificate you own whatever it certifies.

linkedin.com/pulse/micro-chip-implant-whatever-implants-all-leads-remote-projjal-ghosh

Sup Forums doesn't actually keep money in a bank account where mr. shekelberg and his friends can use it to print money and become insanely wealthy, right?

>Slavery
in the sense that you pay income tax ? or what ?

Learn something? Cloudflare isn't what you thought it was?

BUMP
MUST WATCH EDUCATION
>Seriously watch this video, best presentation of the (((system))) Ive ever seen.

i mean the author of this article seems like a gem... BUT I find it interesting because I had psychotic classified episode where i was hearing voices that were aware of the world in ways i could not ever be consciously.

I have chalked it up to the subconscious brain being far more involved in information gathering and retention than we could even imagine. Still, I appreciate information that speaks to surreal science.

Within, this experience I had a vivid visual and audio hallucination of an opensource "cloudflare"-esque thought collector that was used to algorithmically decode human thoughts by et's and humans alike, but like I said.. at this point its a hallucination.

Various means like regular taxation (every paycheck, every purchase, etc), changing norms you must accept, armed enforcers who dont understand what they enforce, education programs to distract you and raise you (for loyalty to state).
All of these things you must oblige, otherwise you face being ostracized. This causes a dissociative effect in the sufferer. Over time, resistance against this system causes so much tension that the muscles become stiffened and tense. This creates form-fitting bondage that can't be seen or explained by anyone. But it can be felt, it is extremely painful. Doctors know very little about muscles, and will be of little use. People in this situation become desperate and further ostracized.
So yes, a form of slavery.

Wishful thinking. The only way any of that shit will ever happen, is by holding Congress at the end of a gun and their children at the end of a knife. Gun shots will ring, user.

There's 13000+ sealed federal indictments you fucking retard. arrests are part of draining the swamp

Trump is a Jew. He is a scapegoat.

*jewish hissing*

KEK perfect response.