I don't get the joke. If she wants it so much then why doesn't he just give it to her?

I don't get the joke. If she wants it so much then why doesn't he just give it to her?

Don't stick your dick in crazy, user.

Darkness isn't crazy. Darkness is a good girl.

How can wanting your pussy destroyed by a strong man be crazy? It seems perfectly rational.

Giving her what she wants is the opposite of what she wants.

Because shes likes to be bullied

she's a masochist, not a slut

good character design but mediocre personality. I want to like darkness.

Incorrect. Darkness is a girl who knows exactly what she wants.

I'm glad to see other people know the 3rd rule of life.

That's what makes her perfect. She wants all this abuse done to her, but when it comes to her body she's really bashful. Perfect bullying material.

She's a sexual masochist. She wants to be stomped on and roughly fucked by large, hairy men.

Her personality and fat body is repulsive. If I was in Kazuma's position, I'd plow Aqua from behind while sticking my tongue and fingers in Megumin, and make Darkness watch from behind a one-way mirror.

Because then the show would be taking explicit sexual/romantic preferences towards any one of the three girls and fans of the other girls would get upset. A girl can only win once the show's run out of steam and is close to ending.

Give what exactly?

>fat body is repulsive
I believe the term your looking for is "fat cow body only suitible for breeding stock"

A good spanking.

It bodes well for me that she wants to have sex with hideous hairy beasts.

>he didn't fuck her in the bath that one time
Damn it kazuma

Exactly! If he was going to fuck her in his dreams then isn't it even better in reality? She clearly wanted it.

Weren't they interrupted by aqua?

You forgot part 2 of the joke

She goes full beta if/when Kazuma shows any sexual interest in her. She can dish it out, but she can't take it,

Why are people even bothering? Author doesn't have the stones to do it anyway, especially with the relationship he has with megumin now.

That's why she's for bullying!

Will Megumin be the first one to pull it off?

I hope not

Is Lalatina's vagina is powerful enough to crush even dragon dildos? I mean, do you think how embarrassing it would be for her to have to go into the succubi's sex shop so frequently to keep buying new ones? How embarrassed and red-faced she must be when that semen demon behind the counter just smiles with professional courtesy as Lalatina buys a replacement, but behind that smile is the knowing laughter of how Lalatina fucks herself full force with that thing until her stupidly strong, stupidly horny pussy pulverizes that dragon dildo into dragon powder. How unrelentingly horny she is would surely be the gossip of that group of wicked succubi, who talk and laugh about how that the noble and righteous crusader is just as insatiable as they are!

I hope so.

>Blonde, aka best hair color irl, always wins
I see no issue

Kazuma and Megumin are in a relationship in the novel.

No wonder Lalatina's so fixated on big, powerful monsters. She'd pulverize the dick of any regular man. Is Lalatina doomed to never be sexually satisfied due to the brutal strength of her hungry pussy? That's so sad.

New Konosuba season when?
Next arc is going to Megumin village!

literally never

and female orcs

I don't believe you, but it would be nice to see the best girl win who actually has good chemistry with the MC.

Despite fueling his lusts, the last kind of woman Kazuma would ever consider for a relationship is Darkness.
And yes that puts her on a lower place than Damegami.

they got together in the web novel as well

Because, reality is different from fantasy.

She might imagine being treated like total trash, but the moment it gets real, she realizes how different it is from her fantasy. Thus backing off.

You have no experience with masochists.
The trick is to not give them what they want. Bully, tease and give pain. They love it.

Megumin is for family, Darkness is for adventure companion, Aqua is for pet

Don't make me break no fap.

>irl

You cursed with man hair everywhere too?

I look like a yeti.

Yeah, irl

Don't make me irl user.

>Masochist
>Blonde
>Rich
>Perfect bully material
I love lalatina!

Would she find head pats demeaning and thus enjoyable, or nice and therefor bad and therefor good?

Cause then she won't want it

best girl right here in the series I definitely know she got a lot of trophies just sitting there in her closet of best girl #1 just take me home with you girl I'll just turn into a kitty cat meow and fit very nicely in your breasts yesss… (づ。‿‿。)づ

What about the "dumb vapid blonde" meme?

Hey man I just meme how it looks.

>Kaori
>Win
I see somebody didn't finish the show.

Yes, the blonde girl isn't lalatina but Iris, though.
Kazuma left megameme with a literally stranger.
>"It's not like we're dating or something"
he said.