California english

Why do soy boys and nu males who aren’t even from Cali have a California accent? Here is an example of a California accent: youtu.be/azSYefZhv1s

Other urls found in this thread:

lingojam.com/MicrosoftSamOnline
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd_Na-VLTqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Californians sound like Canadians to me

Babbys raised by the television.

>live in California
>only hear literal fags talk/sound this way
I can't speak for Southern California since I live in the North, but most everyone here speaks standard American English...except for the 1st gen immigrants who clearly do have an accent depending on their native tongue.

>hella standard du

You think it is standard American English because you live with and speak the same dialect as everyone else there you brainlet.

>mfw opened the video and instantly bombarded with the foot lettuce meme
god damnit user

this is fucking unbearable to listen to. Everything he says is a question.

It just sounds literally gay to me

Wtf is wrong with his voice? Sounds kind of like aspergers.

Like a gay fucked Microsoft Sam
lingojam.com/MicrosoftSamOnline

Holy fuck, listening to that is like nails on a chalkboard

He's canadian niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd_Na-VLTqk

nice ksenia OP, haven't seen her posted on Sup Forums for ages

I'm from SoCal born and raised. We don't talk like this. There is a Californian accent but that isn't it. Its more of like what you'd here in the Big Lebowski.

Are you sure that is a Californian accent? The WASP males from Newport beach sound more like stereotypical stoners from the movies, while latino people from Santa Ana have a heavily Mexican influenced accent. I think the video is of a Canadian.

That's not the Californian accent. There's barely any difference between Californian and Midwest, you goddamn mongoloid.

Why does that guy finish his sentences with the same cadence and intonation every single time without fail

I know a guy that sounds very close to this, can confirm he's never been west of Texas. He's also about 5"5'.

DUDE SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY XD SOY SOY SOY DID I SAY SOY YET? WELL LET ME GET IT OUT: SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I LOVE SPAMMING LE SOY MEEMEE ALL OVER THR PLACE BECAUSE IM SUCH A BUFF PS4 PLAYING ALPHA MALE LOL SOYTENDO SUCKS!!!!! NINTENSOYS CANT COMPETE WITH THE CHADS4 SO THEY DRINK SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

DUDE SOYLENT TOTALLY TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL YOU DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? YOU DONT WANT TO BE A FEMININE LIBERAL(MORE LIKE SOYBERAL AMIRITE?XD) (WO)MANCHILD PLAYING THE SOYTENDO SOYTCH MMMMMMMM NO NO NO YOU WANT TO BE A BASED MAGA PEPE PS4CHAD PLAYING CHADBORNE!!!! PRAISE SONY AND PRAISE KEK!!!!!! I READ INFOWARS!!!!!!

UUUGGGGGHHHH YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE UPVOTES MMMMMMMMMMM YES IT FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS DRINKING SOY OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS MORE MORE MORE!!!! MORE SOY!!! MORE SOYTENDO!!!!! MORE MEMES!!!!! IM GONNA CASH ALL THEDE UPSOYS OUT ON SOYDDIT AND GET SO MUCH SOYLD OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOIYIYOOYOOYOYIYYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYYOYOYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOY

SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORIIDISUWHEYSJDNSPALpsdnedbeiansiwkehejnrrindgajsjajshskdnwhakbwjsntpwvksmdkdjdn

how does anyone talk that slow holy shit

Well, that's just, like, your opinion maaaan.

dont know but that accent warrants a punch in the face.

there is a distinct california accent called vocal fry

it is basically the result of genetically degraded people being incapable of processing english properly

>being this mad

This

This sounds super faggy. I guess I can hear the 80s-90s "valley girl" influence but this is not what the average Californian sounds like.

Theres different use of phrases and the midwest south dont pronounce their ts.

Twenty sounds more like twunny. The south draws out their words a lot more.

Are you the nigger from the black panther thread? Or just a nigger?

you all gunna get reminded

How are niggers and spics contained in LA? Large highways and overpasses?

spics on the east/north side, niggs on the west/south side. gentrification in the east side is pushing the beaners to the south/west side, thus sending nigs to riverside county and san bernardino. some spics also go straight to those counties as well.

I never met anyone who spoke like this when I lived in California. There is some slang that's relatively exclusive to there, but there's no such thing as a Californian accent.

You think this is bad, I live in Northern Queensland and when I went to Sydney I was sure as shit that every "white aussie" I met spoke like this. They all sound california american to me. It's fucking weird.

I watched a video a while back about how language is rapidly changing in America, only some Midwestern areas stretching to some middle-east coast areas haven't changed.

If we didn't have modern technology there would be entire new languages by now