HAPPENING: AMAROSA JUST SPILLED MORE BEANS

So first she said that things are "very bad" and that things will not be okay (Which appeared in the show)
youtube.com/watch?v=4bvu4_L-xmM&t=60

Then less than an hour ago on the live feed (runs 24/7) while drinking with the same effeminate faggot, she whispered that she was briefed about a doomsday weapon developed as a tool to blackmail the USA into doing the bidding of an international cult. She thinks the information was fake to see if she will leak it to the media, which is when she stopped trusting Trump. Very interesting, to say the least.

This woman had access to sensitive information, left on bad terms, and is now on a reality TV show with live feeds running 24/7, plenty of alcohol and apparently a need to spill the beans.. This could be interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked. bump

>that man's voice
nevermind, nobody have to hear that
sage

bump for numbers and batshit crazy. Hopefully some wild info happenings come to light soon

Am I gonna get rickrolled?

That mentally ill effeminate faggot, acting like Trump is the crazy one.

>Then less than an hour ago on the live feed (runs 24/7) while drinking with the same effeminate faggot, she whispered that she was briefed about a doomsday weapon developed as a tool to blackmail the USA into doing the bidding of an international cult. She thinks the information was fake to see if she will leak it to the media, which is when she stopped trusting Trump. Very interesting, to say the least.
no proof of this in the clip, op is a faggot

> briefed about a doomsday weapon developed as a tool to blackmail the USA into doing the bidding of an international cult.

That's it, I'm done with this white house. This is a giant circus

link to live feeds or you wasted a get

The clip was from a different conversation that happened a day or two ago, you fucking brainlet. This conversation happened an hour ago on the 24/7 live feed.

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/

I hope she knows what she's getting into.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

Or she is just controlled opposition. Sane people don't have any desire to be on a reality TV show.

sloppy steve 2.0 coming in hot. or maybe she's a Trump psy op?

Who knows. Redpills?

This guy is pretty crazy. Fucking new yorkers

Well either way, she had access to information we don't, and now she's in a house for a month with 24/7 live feeds, endless alcohol and we're only a few days in and she's already crying about a Jew doomsday weapon..

Oh wow getting some intel from a super duper insider on a literally staged reality TV show.

Why are you even alive?

dear god checked its real

Omarosa claims knowledge of a doomsday weapon...
Neat-o!

Bumpity bump bump

I hope she tells it all. This is entertainment but its pretty sad that the white house is worried about a fake doomsday weapon

What if this was planned all along as a way of breaking the bad news to the normies?

Omarosa was against him tweeting? Fuck her man, good riddance.

IDK I can think of worse ways to discredit info before it comes to light publicly.
This is probably not that but, it is kinda the MO used for insulating normies from wacky sounding shit that ends up being at least somewhat true.

Daily reminder Omarosa is good friends with Jew-hating Farrakhan and likely holds anti-Semitic beliefs herself if accounts about her are to believed. Fuck her she's just another racist POS.

"9/11 was a proof of concept"

Has anyone clipped the new convo?

No proof. Not believing it

it sound like some CIA experiment

I doubt they tell that moron lady any such thing unless to just fuck with her

Well that makes sense; fucking cultists.

>0
fuck jews, jidf

Jews are shit though. They're right.

KEK is definitely in here
CHAOS GOD, SHOW US YOUR POWER

KILL JOHN MCCAIN

She's probably talking about Kanyon torpedo, the 100 megaton dirty nuke, which Russia is making (made most likely)

CHECKED

its a man?

Except the USA isn't doing Russia's bidding. Perhaps this is why nobody wants to go against Israel? What if they have some crazy sci-fi weapon that can destroy space and time? Nukes were invented almost a century ago.. Think about the shit that has been developed since then.

They probably are hiding the Ark of the Covenant.

>Trump knew he could redpill the entire nation by sending a negress out on national TV
>sends Amarosa to go on Big Brother
>Amarosa “accidentally” says things she’s not suppose to say
>people start thinking
>people start doing research
>they find out the kikes are behind every major happening for the past 500 years
I WANT TO BELIEVE

CHECK’D

>Option 1: All of reality gets destroyed
>Option 2: We bomb some Muslims for Israel and suck Jew dick in public

Checked.

Option 1

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.

>beginning of a heaven on earth
eternal life in new bodies when the earth is recreated.

Surely you can go back on the feed.

Trump is more powerful than all the jews combined.

Goddamn that sounds juicy

>Let's brief the intern about the doomsday weapon

Kek’d fugginchecked

So where did she whisper any of that because I heard nothing of the sort, just "thing are bad!!!"

In other words salty bitch is mad she got dragged off the property. The only real thing she said was alluding to Jewvanka.

Pay fucking attention, you stupid nigger. These two conversations were days apart. The newest is probably already on youtube somewhere.

>all these gets in one thread
must be real

Hey actual nigger why don't you check your fucking attitude at the door and watch your lip you stupid cunt? Throw the clip up where she word for word says this nonsense or GTFO.

Learn your place.

Well said.

Agreed

Its Israel.
Everyone has an underlying knowledge that it is Israel with the doomsday device.
I was actually thinking maybe two weeks ago after re-watching some Kubrick films that the reason Israel is so secretive about it Nuclear weapons program and yet has so much influence in the world despite being a tiny spit of land with no real economic relevance in the grand scale of things is that they have ultimate forms of Blackmail.

>Doomsday device
>Every public official, politician, actor etc who has an Intel chip has had all of their usage history and private messages/ information given to Mossad and deeper levels of Israeli intelligence as potential blackmail for if and when the need arises.

Screencap this.

Make me, faggot. I don't sit here with screen capture software running 24/7 like you fucking NEETs.

Someone needs to post the clip. Sounds too good to be true.

I hope they sick the death ray on the false flag alien invaders.

Samson Option. Any moves made against Israel are going to result in them nuking everyone, non-actors and otherwise. If they can't outright win they'll take all of us with them.

Praise him.

> She thinks the information was fake to see if she will leak it to the media, which is when she stopped trusting Trump.
so are we all just going to ignore how absurd of a thought process this is
>trump did what any good leader does and weeded out the untrustworthy shits, therefore i dont trust him
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sampson option is a bluff

Bye bye you pissy bitch. Take your very much deserved loss.

The implication was that she was offended that he would think he would have to test her loyalty. The reality is it was probably real, it was just easier for her to believe it was a test. But clearly she is disturbed by what she learned. She was crying when she said it, like in the first clip.

he is tho

when everyone that works with him says that, it means its 100% true

I hate that they have this option. Literally threatening to kill everyone if they get threatened. We should disable their shit and let Iran glass them.

Enough to go after Vanunu as they did? Unfortunately it is very much real.

So they were testing her loyalty like they were testing everyone's loyality and she freaked the fuck out and ran to go cry on a reality TV show. Sage.

>drunk "reality" tv "star" spouting off about random bullshit after being informed that she's on camera

give me a fucking break you gullible retard.

>doomsday weapon
I think that he already has his hands on the nuclear codes

Neck yourself, asshole. Nobody gives a fuck about what your barely functioning retard-brain shits out.

Nice digits, btw.

>when everyone that works with him
who is everyone?

A source who is familiar with Trumps thinking? Two obama appointees?

Somebody give me a quick rundown on Plus Ultra.

>briefed about a doomsday weapon developed as a tool to blackmail the USA into doing the bidding of an international cult.

Guys, what if SHE is the weapon?

Does anyone know what "symmetry" might mean, other than the obvious? That's the only other thing she said before the conversation ended because of a screaming bimbo.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

>doomsday weapon developed as a tool to blackmail the USA into doing the bidding of an international cult
nigger waking up to the JQ. Nigger knows nothing of their samson option.

HOLY SHIT! Just found this video by CERN called "symmetry". GUYS????

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

Reminds me of that mural..

Number of good options if she doesn't just mean normal nuclear exchanges

That nuke torpedo or assorted charges vs that Atlantic volcano that'd tsunami the eastern seaboard if it blows
Nuke charges at yellowstone
Viral or prion Bioweapons
Fast acting carcinogens released en mass
Rogue AIs that fuck up the internet, comma, and banking
Kinetic rods in orbit
Emp satellites in orbit
Weaponized Cern
Specialty nuke delivery devices, project Pluto style
Neutron bombs
Some sort of ultra invasive plant or bacteria to wreck biosphere
Some super duper secret Antarctica shit

The amount of shills in this thread is staggering.

>she whispered that she was briefed about a doomsday weapon developed as a tool to blackmail the USA into doing the bidding of an international cult.

Sounds Q-tier

Are you really not going to post at least a time stamp of when this happpened?

>dance-opera
>He searched his whole life for a tiny particle, and found himself...

I didn't understand quantum physics until I saw it mimed by dudes blowing each other.

>doomsday weapon developed as a tool to blackmail the USA into doing the bidding of an international cult

Saturnalians/Zionist black cube numerology kabalists? Such a doomsday weapon could certainly exist in the mundane form of a virus. Or, maybe there is some actual inter-dimensional shit going on.

Biological weapons always end up killing their holders in every theory, hypothetically and realistically, if such group possessed genetic technology to anticipate and mutate their immune system to constantly combat the virus, it still wouldn't end well for them considering their is no one to rule over.

Its not a bio weapon, those are for governments. Its most likely some sort of Geopolitical nuclear device.

ad hominem and projection is not an argument, gullible retard. try harder.

THIS

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CLIP?

lol, let them use it see if we give a fuck.
find them and nuke every hole you think they are hiding in