This board needs to chill. You might not know since you are exposed to the same content every day...

This board needs to chill. You might not know since you are exposed to the same content every day, but some of the shit you guys say is extremely disturbing. I mean, like if any of you said such disturbing things in real life, you'd be ostracized by society and get sentenced to many years in prison.

Just consider this as a friendly warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats why we say it here

If the truth spoken here freely, will send me to jail in real society, does that not mean real society is fucked?

pol is a board of peace

It really is funny how thousands and thousands of young people spend all day every read reading extremely negative alarming comments on this board and then wonder why they feel depressed.

STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS THE TRUTH HURTS I CAN'T TAKE IT, JUST BE A GOOD GOYIM AND SHUT UP! JUST LISTEN TO JIDF SHILLS Sup Forums

fuck off faggot

>Don't hate speech or you'll go to jail!!
>Euro flag

Checks out.

Expecting people to conform to your ideas is unrealistic. You should just leave, and there would be no issues, you entitled mellinial.

>extremely disturbing
Read: Sup Forums disturbs you.

>you will never achieve the levels of comfy that bunny has

Not in 'Murica bitch.

Fuck off memeflag.

>sentenced to many years in prison

lmao europussies

lurk moar retard

The EU shut that shit down in 08. It's all antibiotic-laden and (((pasteurised))) now.

Remote Neural Monitoring, Electronic Harassment, Gangstalking. Dude, cloudflare is E.V.I.L.

What the fuck does Anonymous really mean to you anyway?

>I mean, like if any of you like, said such disturbing things in, like real life, you'd be like, ostracized by like, society and get like, sentenced to many years in prison.
that is how you use the word like
to reply on that
ikr it sucks balls.

>stop saying bad words!
>my fee-fees are getting hurt
>n-no I wont go back to facebook, I wanna stay here
I would kick your ass in real life too, OP.

In fact, your way of thinking reminds me of all the faggots I beat the shit out in school. I unironically broke the foot of a boy who "liked girls stuff", probably a trans by now.

How fucking new are you?

GIB SOFT BUNNY

FUCK YOU NIGGERKIKE

It's why it's so fun here. Messing with right wingers is almost as fun as messing with leftists. You go to tumblr to see the worst of the left and here to see the worst of the right... only sometimes you see the worst of the left in actual mainstream politics and sometimes you see mainstream effects from pol

fpbp

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

Sup Forums is satire, and I will stuff you in a gas chamber and give you something to chew on if you imply otherwise.