Has anyone else had trouble finding things to watch this season...

Has anyone else had trouble finding things to watch this season? I haven't even been able to really exersize the three episode rule. I've only picked up Aho girl and Tsurezure children

What are you watching? Besides leftovers like BNHA

>Besides leftovers like BNHA
Found your problem. You have shit taste.

??? I'm just trying to specify THIS season not the last one. Last one had plenty of things.

Yup, this season is mediocre at best. Only watching 3 shows.

And those are?

>Has anyone else had trouble finding things to watch this season?
No.

No, I'm watching 17 shows this season, even though I only picked 7 shows during the last one. Also, Aho girl already got stale and I'm thinking of dropping it.

Symphogear AXZ
New Game!!
Princess Principal
Made in Abyss
Isekai Shokudou
Kakegurui
Aho Girl/Tsurezure Children
Fate/Apocrypha, even though I know where it's headed
Re:Creators/Bahamut/Hero Academia from spring
It's a pretty good season.

Aside from Bahamut, Fate, and kind of Aho Girl not much looks immediately worthwhile. I'll probably just start watching random first episodes soon to see if there's anything out there, but I don't really have my hopes up

ah i forgot about Made in Abyss since I haven't started watching it yet, I guess I'm watching three

Ballroom, that isekai restaurant one and Made in Abyss. I might check out more shows as they get more episodes though.

>i didnt have trouble finding shows last season
>coincidentally last season had truckloads of battle shonen apadtions
I think his assessment of your taste being shit is pretty on point.

>I'm watching aho girl and tsuruzure children and made in abyss
>HURR YOU LIKE BATTLE SHONEN YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE
nice job detective retard

Come join us for classic rock in our basement oniichan

Who is the audience for this?

I don't usually like 'music' SOL, except Tari Tari. Ever since K-On I've hated nearly all of them.
What's the draw with this one?

>What's the draw with this one?
Do you really need to ask?

anything with sex in it is picked up
anything with super serious generic teenage male MC saves the world is dropped

are you some sort of horny teenage girl

What do you mean? Are you saying sex is bad? Not only is it appealing, it's also funny. The act itself is silly as well what people do for it and surrounding it. Probably the best type of humor next to minor annoyances of everyday life

No but ONLY watching anime with sex seems like some sort of red flag

Isekai smartphone
Nora to oujo
Gamers!
Isekai Shokudou
Netsuzo Trap
Youkoso Jitsuryoku
Kakegurui
Aho Girl
Hajimete no Gal

>Isekai smartphone
is this the 18if one? because 18if was terrible

Made in Abyss seems the most promising so far to me. Great visuals and soundtrack. Princess Principal has a lot going for it as well. Other than that it's a leftover season.

The unmistakeable sign of summer.

Nope

Watching more stuff this season than last one. You just have shit taste, mate.

why can't you apply this to people that only look for shows where teenagers shout really loud before beating opponents

You either watch the classics and go over your backlog or watch new stuff and turn your mind off for some mindless fun that you're probably familiar with.
Let's face it. if you watched more than 10 shows per genre, you've probably seen everything it has to offer already so new anime won't offer you much, you can always try new things but watching the defining anime of that genre with the same troops and cliche will give you the same result.

I personally watch about 10+ anime per season for 5+ years already, I've watched it all but other mediums are even worse that I can only find enjoyment in anime, the world I have already seen all it has to offer.

You being an aho?

including leftovers, I've got 21 to watch. Maybe, just stop watching seasonal anime if you don't like it.

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
Ballroom e Youkoso
Battle Girl High School
Fate/Apocrypha
Isekai Shokudou
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.
Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu
Knight's & Magic
Made in Abyss
Mahoujin Guruguru
Netsuzou TRap
New Game
Princess Principal
Symphogear
Shoukoku no Altair
Vatican Kiseki Chousakan
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Last one I watched Tsuki Ga Kirei, Alice to Zouroku, Granblue, Rokudenashi, Sakura Quest and Bahamut, dropped pretty much everything else

What's weird is I don't see ANY threads discussing airing anime

Surprised nobody's watching Sagrada Reset from last season, but I agree with OP in that I can't think of a single show this season that I actually want to watch besides Teekyu

Fate/Apocrypha
Re:Creators
Bahamut
Made in Abyss
Aho girl

Rest is shit

Watching:
Made in Abyss
Shoukoku no Altair
Tsurezure Children
Koi to Uso

Watching but most likely will drop:
Aho Girl
Touken Ranbu
Gamers
Fate

Made in Abyss
Isekai Shokudou
Tsurezure Children
Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
Princess Principal
Mahoujin Guru Guru
Tenshi no 3P!
NEW GAME!!
Aho Girl

It's a pretty shitty season. Hopefully the next one will be better.

>not watching gamble

best visuals in a long while

Better than spring season

couldn't find a single anime to watch that wasn't a continuation of Winter anime.