I'm a fucking Christian. Not a Catholic or a Russian Orthodox or an Evangelical. A plain old lover of Christ...

I'm a fucking Christian. Not a Catholic or a Russian Orthodox or an Evangelical. A plain old lover of Christ. I could renounce him, and I have before, but guess what... Christ was God. We are God. Man is God. We created him. Not in our imaginations, at the end of time. And you know how man evolved from other species? Well they are man too. Our descendents won't look like us, but they will be man.

You do get it anons, don't you? This is what all religions have being trying to express. They just didn't have the technology to conceptualise it materially.

Holy shit, you actually get it.
You alone can inform and eradicate the ignorance of the masses.
If only the rest of the world was as smart and wise as you user.

It took a great deal of suffering and introspection to get to this point. I can say I am a new man.

No man is not God you pleb. Reason is a gift from the devine. Man is like an creature but for one exception we are far more rational than any other creature on earth. Our brains has evolved to mimic the nature of the universe and so we share in its devine quality, that capacity to perceive and understand. What are we but the self aware universe? God is not man you jew worshipper.

So much to say with so little substance.

Just like the Bible I suppose.

You think I'm going to cry because my precious little bible was insulted?

It's probably tearing you up inside yes.

Wrong

Tell me what good is it if the meek inherit the earth? Man is a struggling, fighting, striving creature to be meek is to go against the nature of man.

>Man is God
Yes and no, be careful how you phrase this there are some creepy kikes out there

>Christ was God. We are God. Man is God.
Fuck off Jim Carrey.

You're not God

God is a German word for Godin (Odin)

You're a pretentious faggot. Yes you are part of all things, star dust and all that. But so is my vomit and the oil stain underneath my car. Get over yourself and stop with the brainwashing.

YOU WORSHIP BOOKS/INTERNET/TV you end up in a fucking Matrix!

Jesus was a manipulative kike! Zarathustra was better, and Marcus Aurelius was superior.

THREAD!

I don't deify myself any more than anything else. Every subatomic particle is exactly where it should be and forms the grand totality of existence. Man is the method by which God creates himself.

Do you put much effort into this or is it natural?

Bump

>I don't deify myself any more than anything else. Every subatomic particle is exactly where it should be and forms the grand totality of existence. Man is the method by which God creates himself.
I agree. So do the Stoics, Nietzsche (to an extent- see Overman), and Pierce (especially Pierce).

Meek is a poor translation. The Hebrew word is something more along the lines of "blessed are those who have power but don't choose to use it unjustly". You are repeating misinformation.

>We are God. Man is God. We created him.

Actually that is why one need the church because it help to prevent to follow your own "logical" conclusion directly into hell.

If you truly believe what you have said you are a heretic of highest degree almost as worse as the gnostic sects.

The christian bible containing the Tanach and NT is a symphony of the word of God. If you take notes away you end up having a cacophony. And that is what you said a cacophony of nonsense leading to grave persecution. If you consider to know the "law" you can expect to be judged accordingly.

The bible always gets it right:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

Repent user. God is God.

>God is a German word for Godin (Odin)

Für die Herkunft des germanischen Wortes „Gott“ wird davon ausgegangen, dass der Begriff aus dem substantivierten zweiten Partizip des indogermanischen *ghuto-m der Verbalwurzel *gheu- „(an)rufen“ entstanden ist. Danach wäre Gott das (auch durch Zauberwort) angerufene Wesen. Weiter kann es auf die indogermanische Verbalwurzel *gheu- „gießen“ zurückgeführt werden, wonach Gott als „das, dem (mit) Trankopfer geopfert wird“ zu verstehen wäre.[6] Das griechische theói steht ebenfalls etymologisch mit dem Verb thýein „opfern“ zusammen, wie das Simplex theós (Gott) durch Entsprechungen im anatolischen Wortschatz das Votivobjekt des Altars etymologisch bezeichnet.[7] Das Standardnachschlagewerk, Kluges Etymologisches Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache, bestärkt die Vermutung einer Ableitung von „gießen“ oder Trankopfer durch Vergleich zum Avestischen und Altindischen.[8] Wolfgang Meid fügt hierzu an: „Dies ist aber grammatisch unplausibel, denn ‚gegossen‘ wird der Trank, nicht der Gott“

I could call you out on your bullshit but I leave it to the readers to do research themselves.

And who dictates what is just and unjust?

>A plain old lover of Christ.
fag

>STOP

None of you spewing this new age SHIT have read the Bible cover to cover with an understanding of historical context of each passage or else you’d be kneeling at the cross and crying to the Lord God in Heaven in thanks. From the mouth of God you degenerates will find life, and the word in scripture is His God breathed message. Stop the denisl and open your hearts.

The race war isn’t happening

There will be no ethno state

Israel will be crushed by the world

Because scripture says so. Christ is the only way Into Heaven His kingdom. Remember, many are called but Few are chosen.

You should really read your Bible more carefully.
You seem to have missed some sections.

I'd suggest starting with Chuck Missler's Learn the Bible in 24 Hours. DO IT NOW.
Seriously, you NEED to get your shit straight before you stumble into hell.

Oh, yes, all the rest of you too.

Points are missing.

Yeah, Sorry Muslims. But your Germani wiki is wrong. Godi = priests of Godin, last pagans of Iceland

Bible = anglosaxon language.

U pathetic nigger

yep, i remember my first mushroom

Seriously. I hate this phenomena. I call it "Hippy Jesus". Next OP will be saying it doesn't matter if you sin because you are God anyway and the difference between good and evil is only what you yourself deem it to be.

>my God is a filthy kike
Lmao at u

>Christcuck being this mad

>old lover of Christ
2000yrsoldloverofyeshua

>man is god
>technology
Fag.

God, of course, dictates what is just and unjust. But what is the alternative? Without a belief system of some kind, be it the Logos or the scientific method, you can't arrive at any conclusion. What i'm saying is that proof is impossible without an axiom. And therefore faith in God is a prerequisite for proof.

Sorry, I meant this post for .