3x3

Please include ONE of these TWO statements in your post. Either "I'm a lolicon" or "I'm not a lolicon" it's simple really. This is a very vital experiment and I would appreciate your cooperation.

Sounds like fun.
I'M A LOLICON
3/3

I'm not a lolicon

3/3
2/3

Nice try Hansen
3/3

4/5 anime -Aria
2/2 manga
2/2 VN
3/3 vidya

3/4 -penguindrum

I'm not a lolicon
3/3
5/5
7/7
5/6

>Nice try Hansen
It's ok friend, I think we can guess for you.

3/6 -egg,lwa,hyouka

5/8 -tatami,pingu,haibane

3/6 -knk,tamako,kon

2/7 +kaiji,eva

I (dont think that I) am a lolicon, but you never know right? Monoke will probably have to make room for LotGH soon, I wasnt able to binge watch a show in a while but watched 25 episodes over the last 24 hours, so I am fairly that it'll get a spot.

3x3s are really cringey
t. lolicon

What did you like about Penguindrum? Just curious.

3/3.
I'm a lolicon.
9/9 (anime), 3/3 (manga), 3/3 (VNs)
7/7.
6/6 (anime)
6/6.
1/2. I'm currently watching Ashita no Joe. It's some great stuff.

No shut up, just for that comment I'm not going to rate you.
7/7 lacks any real depth or interest into anything beyond what's "popular"
4/4 too contemporary
2/4 maybe stop watching so much Kyoanishit and try something new for once?
3/5 another one who can't branch out of their dumb kyoani circle
4/5, meh. none of this is stuff I would've put on my 3x3 even though I moderately liked them
3/4 not bad, I don't think Mob Psycho is on the level of some of the other stuff you've put there but whatever.
5/5 yeah these are ok picks.

I enjoyed the story and the topics it presented; fate, self-sacrifice, conforming and assimilating into society and becoming invisible.
I found the character enjoyable and seeing them develop. I though the flashbacks served as a nice way of displaying and developing characters and the story further. Art and sound are really good too.

Sorry if this sounds shallow.

What's the matter anonymous? Are ya too scared to admit that you're attracted to fake children?

>implying
literally irrelevant topic to a 3x3 thread, you should kill yourself OP for trying to be an attentionwhore.

Utena did it 10x better.

Nah, you good.

Utena also had an extra 15 episodes to play with.

These threads are already meaningless. There's no harm in asking an offhanded question that takes an extra three seconds to respond to.

Yes there is you attentionwhore faggot.

I'm a lolicon, but that should be obvious.

5.5/6
6/7
4/4
5.5/6
6.5/7
3.5/4
4/4
6/6
4/4 you seem like a lolicon

Are you actually retarded? What kind of attention whore would ask others to talk about themselves, and what kind of idiot (you) would reply to someone they've labeled as an attention whore.

I'm ephebophile, not a lolicon. Learn the difference.

I'm not a lolicon

Sometimes Honoka really has a face you want to punch.

These are good.

>maybe stop watching so much Kyoanishit and try something new for once?
But I already have.
Also its Yamadashit + Lucky Star

>I'm not a lolicon
Your 3x3 makes that hard to believe.

>not a lolicon
>has ichigo mashimaro and strike witches

>guy who is literally obsessed with school girls and unironically considers anime that are literally made for grade schoolers thinks that he has the high ground and is in a position to shit talk KyoAni posters
Quite ironic, gotta say.

I'm not a lolicon.

Which one of his anime are made for grade schoolers?

Chibi Maruko

I love cute little anime girls but I don't want to have sex with them so I guess I'm not a lolicon.

Now have fun bashing my newfag 3x3 full of popular shows.

Have you ever actually watched it? Maruko is for everyone. It's pretty much a Japanese animated Friends/Seinfeld situational comedy type of show but family friendly.

I have watched it and it's great, but it's definitely targeted at kids/family audience.

I mean dont get me wrong, I think that the anime is actually quite funny at times because of how it plays to a childs innocence, but that guys list literally screams "inaccessible on purpose". Not because any of the school girl bait he likes is hard to grasp, but because its a) hard to get a hold of and b) usually has a shit ton of episodes. Yawara, Touch, Akage ga Anne (all of them), Maruko have way over a hundred,which most people wont bother with.

Is this supposed to be a joke? The focal point of the show is the innocence of the protagonist with some adult issues mixed in. Although those usually come down to shit as simple as finances. Are you unironically going to claim that it isnt targeted towards grade schoolers? Are you fucking retarded or something?

I'm not denying it is.

Children don't appreciate the innocence of children. The humour is often derived from the fact that we as a knowing adult can see the folly of the childs ways a mile off and knowingly smile at the mistakes they are making.

It's not even that bad senpai. Just keep watching stuff that strikes your fancy and that doesn't mean shows that regularly appear in 3x3 threads (though they aren't bad either).

I hate watching that happen to new 3x3 posters. Their tastes slowly but surely becoming the 3x3 standard.

I enjoy lolis but I am not a lolicon.
That would be far too limiting of my pervertedness.

9/9

7/7 anime
8/8 manga
9/9 VN
8/8 games

9/9

-1 Tamako Market
8/9

9/9

8/8

-0.5 Outlaw Star.
8.5/9

9/9

5/5

9/9

-0.5 Shigofumi
8.5/9

6/6

8/8

-1 Re;Zero
-0.5 Berserk
-1 PP
-1 S;G
-0.5 CG
5/9

>That would be far too limiting of my pervertedness.
Given what you've said previously most certainly.

I was gonna ask if you'd ever seen an anime you didn't like, and then you blow up the last response.
Good taste/10 guy

>"inaccessible on purpose"
nigger what? none of the stuff on my 3x3 is inaccessible.

I agree to be quite honest. The majority of it was made to be as accessible as possible. The only way you could construe of it as inaccessible is through a modern western lens.

Nigger I even explained what i meant when I said that. Its not the plot or writing that are inaccessible but the fact that the shows require 100+ episodes of commitment while also in some cases hardly receive proper subs (have fun finding Maruko subs).

>the shows require 100+ episodes of commitment
Is 100+ episodes really a commitment for you? what? I think you're just a pleb.

Most shows dont deserve that amount of episodes since the vast majority of them ends up being worthless filler. So yes, spending 40 hours on a show that wastes half its screentime on pointless side plots seems like quite a pointless thing to do. Actually no, it doesn't seem like a pointless thing to do, it is. And most shows from the 80s are guilty of it. Besides, this wasnt even about me but the "general public".

>the general public
Maruko, Anne and Yawara are all shows/series that were highly popular in Japan to the "general public" though.

*I forgot to add, Touch as well, perhaps one of the most popular series

Is the general poster on this board a fucking japanese citizen with access to japanese cable and fluent in japanese? Holy fucking shit

You literally said general public user, nice goalpost moving though.

And i talked about fucking subs in the same post. Does a japanese person need fucking sub titles for a japanese show you dense nigger?

again all the shows on my 3x3 have subtitles, with maybe the exception of maruko, so it's still not "inaccessible"

>he still doesnt get that something that has 100+ episodes is inaccessible to the average viewer because they cant be bothered to commit that much time
Lost fucking cause.

What's new with you dude.

Yeah I don't see how it's inaccessible, unless you're a stupid fucking casual.

Be nice, he might literally be autistic and can't start anything unless he has to finish it. Most people would start a 100 episode series and just bail when they burnt out.

0/2

5/5 for anime

3/4

0/2

1/3

2/2

2/2

2/2

2/3

2/2

2/4

3/5

3/5

3/3

>LoGH
>he doesn't know
user...

Not him but please enlighten me. Whats with LotGH?

What's the name of the one on lower-left and the one on the upper-left?

It's not trendy anymore

Heh okay hopefully the new video is something I can watch.
Are you watching the return of Twin Peaks?

So we all agree Made in Abyss is pedophile trash right?

But what if I'm a pedophile?

Stop enabling blogging you retard.

2/2
I'm not a lolicon.
I prefer cakes
4/4
2/2
2/2
6/6
3/3
2/3
-Code Geass