What are the most infuriating examples of horrible people that got away with it in the end?

What are the most infuriating examples of horrible people that got away with it in the end?

Pic unrelated im guessing

What did she get away with it? Kaori is the one who left a trail of emotional devastation in her wake, and never had to face up to what she did because nobody knew that she manipulated everyone around her until after her death.

she won

Woah woah woah
The MC became a better man thanks to Kaori, he was perfectly fine at the end and could finally play the piano

What exactly did she get away with? Getting raped by worms for 11 years?

Killing a shit ton of people with angry man-juice

Both Kaori and Tsubaki are shitty people but Kaori has the excuse of not witnessing Kousei's trauma first hand

Yeah, but telling that other guy that she liked him only to go 'lol nah you were just a friend to me' from beyond the grave was kind of shitty

Wasn't it said that she's repenting for it in the good ending for HF?

She didnt tell it to him, she wrote it in the letter which only the MC saw

Say something nice to her!

There is no good ending, it's either the Normal ending or the True ending and the names are self-explanatory.

In the dead Shiro ending she grows a bunch of trees and never marries or has kids. In the other one the Emiya household reverts to harem mode.

>Normal ending is dead Shirou, Sakura alone, Ilya without a doubt dead within 10 years, Taiga and Rin go their separate ways
>True ending is Shirou literally fucking Sakura every day with Rider and Rin occasionally dropping by when she's not being taught Sorcery
Its weird how Nasu calls them the Normal and True endings, they seem like Bad and Good endings to me.
Yeah I knew that, I meant that Rin saying something about Sakura repenting for what she did in the True Ending.

Shirou NEEDS to fuck Sakura or he won't be able to pilot his flesh mech anymore.

Who is this grill?

Also, Kawai, from Koe No Katachi.

Forgot pic.

waiting for posting
>Your tears are still delicious

Tsubaki from Your Lie in April. She's okay. I don't mind her, and that's saying something considering how aggressively horrible the cast is.

Ace divided the team and trampled on her friends feelings to feel good about winning

I have burned my chair.

This, she seriously abused him throwing him of a bridge and almost killing him in the pool scene. She blames him for not making a move on her even though she had years to do it and says she "suffered" so much despie that being a blatant lie. Her dating a guy she does not like without being transparent about it makes her scummier than the main characters of scums wish. Her confession is telling him that nobody else would ever love him and then kicking him hard against the leg. She is basically Kouseis mom. Worst girl of all time.

This fucking piece of shit got away with every singe shit he did.

No one ITT compares to that teacher in Bokurano who got the happiest ending in the series despite organizing the gang rape of middle school girls and killing newborn babies.

He was so fun to hate, it's too bad Kaneko decided to """"redeem"""" him like it was nothing.

Tsubaki is still worse

Out of all shitsacks in the show you picked her? God damnit I didn't like a single character and I'm boiling up with autistic rage just thinking about it.

I agree wholeheartedly.