Jikan no Shihaisha

>[HorribleSubs] Jikan no Shihaisha - 02 [720p]

don't worry, OP.
I'm watching it too.

Are those Pitiful-cups?

Would like to contune to watch it but the father-son banter got really stale and annoying. Does he really need to scream every single time?

Based user.

The deadest thread of the season.

Guess you didn't see the Kaito and Ansa thread.

Is that fucking Rie?

I wanna fuck mom

Came for the dad stayed for the mum

Is this fujo? I'm seeing quite a sausage party other than 1 girl.

It's about some shitty four eyes and best dad adventures how to get best dad's dick working again.
Best mom joins them.

That makes even less sense.

Look, I'll make this simple.

Best dad got molested by some prancing boy molesting city-sized grapefruit and turned into a underage.
His kid(the shitty four eyes) is helping him find said molester.
Also their dead mother just showed up and she'll be there to help them.

It all makes sense now

D-did they just retcon a massive powerful time soldier organization into existence? In episode 2?

So the mom's name is Nana and she died, then came back to life by reversing her time. But she doesn't remember the name Nana and thinks her name is Mina. Leading me to believe the name Nana was just a pet name or something they decided after they started dating and she already lost those memories. But if she doesn't remember that then how does she remember that Victo is her husband? This show makes no fucking sense.

Bitch is obviously lying. Why do you think she said she needed to kill Kiri for being too inquisitive?
Episode 1 didn't say they didn't exist. That and we're still in the introduction phase, since we haven't even met all the characters in the anime key visual and OP (we have a dude remaining)

Or mom just has a wacky sense of humor.

> ywn check out your mom in her prime and be like "daaaaaamn mom tone that shit down"

But dad and mom are shit too

What a semen demon. I'll probably end up watching this show for her.