I don't feel connected to any Generation. What does this mean?

I just feel the world happens to me and I'm an observer. I'm being taken along this crazy ride and I want off. Nobody wants what I want and all of the modern trends are going against what I think should happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Dissociative-Disorders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That means you are a millenial

I am. But I don't want what most of the changes they want so I feel disconnected from them too. Then people in the future are going to generalize and blame me. And again the world will just happen to me.

Hi, im in a similar position. I would suggest that you sort yourself out and ignore society since its fucked.
Go out in nature more often and dont take a phone. That really helps you to like the world even though the people occupying it are garbage.

I'll try to do that more often I feel connected to some of the extreme outcast fringes of the Millennial generation who dropped out of society and don't care for concepts like the "majority rules" or "the greater good".

traits of a narcissist and sociopath

Did you never participate in social media? I ask because I never got into it and feel this sometimes. It's like my peers were raptured by Facebook and Twitter and now I'm left behind but they seem pretty depressed and I don't so I can't complain

How are these traits of a narcissist and sociopath?

Facebook seemed boring to me so I quit and I only got into twitter in the last couple years.

>I don't feel connected to any Generation. What does this mean?

You're probably a Millennial.
You desperately want to be a part of any group, while also feeling too special to be a part of any group.

Let me guess:
You feel unique, maybe even special.
Misunderstood. You're not like other people. You feel like November 27, 2009 should have been it's own extra super-special generation.
You're not just a quirky pain in the ass, you're also Jesus in disguise.

You want to fuck Velma.
Not like all those other Millennials.
You want to fuck her in a special, unique way?

Seek Jesus!

I feel connected to the extreme outcast fringes of Millennials who have dropped out of soceity. They are the only ones who get it.

No. It's not because I think I'm special. It's because I've been alienated from my peers for many years.

Also I've heard this "you are not special" thing a lot from people online. You apparently have no problem with someone of any other generation acting like an individual. But when I do it, I should stop because everyone is rebelling against the you are special meme.

If someone asks if I think I'm special I'll just say yes to shut them up. If they think I'm brainwashed so be it.

You are trans generational, the year you were born is a social construct.

Maybe dr feelz good can give you some hormones so you can acheive your true generation or age.

People say "No you can't think this because this other generation thought that". So yes they are trying to force me to live by arbitrary social constructs.

Oh and plenty of people can't even conceptualize of a subgroup of Millennials who were treated badly for their differences. Then society rebelled against the you are special meme by telling them to not be different at all. In other words, the people who don't get it want the people who were shit on for their differences just to pretend to be like everyone else and to think like everyone else just because they are tired of the Millennial snowflake meme. Well I've decided since people are going to think whatever they want about me and I can't help it, I'm acting however I want whenever I want. If they don't like it they can deal.I will do it no matter how annoyed the other person is.

Except I feel like none.

Welcome to life, you are not special, nobody fits in

Except most people do and most people were never pariahs. They do it effortlessly to the point it's like breathing to them. They sniff difference like a shark knows there's blood in the water.

You were born alone, and you will die alone. None of your thoughts are truly origional, you dont really have free will, but here are still good times to be had. Dont over think it

>that comment
traits of a faggot and a redditor

So what, fuck them ! They are not your master, and most dont care about you at all.

I’m ‘95 which makes me a millennial right? But I behave nothing like one. No social media. I save my money. I don’t party all the time. I’m right wing. Where do I belong?

Except I do have free will. If I wanted to stab my hand now I could. Or I could choose not to.

made a thread about yourself
holding discourse that revolves around yourself
admission to having difficulty forming relationships despite this urge for attention
disregard for 'the greater good' so you think certain rules/laws should not apply to you, although you may still follow them
you're never wrong in your own eyes/its never your fault
many more traits you may have exhibited in this thread already but this isn't exactly my forte, just alot of common red flags you have given so far

No matter what you do, people will judge you harshley, so you might as well do what you want, within reason

nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Dissociative-Disorders
>Dissociative disorders are characterized by an involuntary escape from reality characterized by a disconnection between thoughts, identity, consciousness and memory. People from all age groups and racial, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds can experience a dissociative disorder
>The symptoms of a dissociative disorder usually first develop as a response to a traumatic event, such as abuse or military combat, to keep those memories under control. Stressful situations can worsen symptoms and cause problems with functioning in everyday activities. However, the symptoms a person experiences will depend on the type of dissociative disorder that a person has.

RIP OP

get some hobbies that are preferably physical, can be done alone and require a lot of hardwork and effort, discover your own potential with them for its own sake, when you develop a pasion after the hurdles of starting are past you want even give a shit about what anyone else is doing.

>You apparently have no problem with someone of any other generation acting like an individual. But when I do it, I should stop because everyone is rebelling against the you are special meme.

You're saying you feel special?
You feel like an INDIVIDUAL?
Unique?
You feel like everyone sticks you with all the Unique and Special people who are just like you?

You just might be unique and special!
Trust me. One of the best signs of being a Unique Millennial is being considered The Same as your Unique and Special Extra Unique friends.
Who are Absolutely not as Unique and Special as you think you should be.

Nope. You're EVEN More Unique and More Special than they think they are.

Normal Fags call 911 as an emergency number.
912 is all for you.
It's a SPESHUL number, Just for speshul people like you!!
Vote Bernie!

It means that you are exceptional individual, special in every regard. It means that you are pre-destined to be the light bearer and leader of men in the future when everybody is lost.

Here, you got what you wanted to hear.

There are infinite possibilities, but few reasonable possibilities

It means you are a Communist for not falling for the marketing schemes.

You're one of the later Millennials. I think saving money and not partying isn't rare in them but being right wing and having no social media is rarer in them.

user if you’re 95 I’m pretty sure you belong in the ground

Here's a better one. I can drink some water right now or I could decide not to.

I don't care what you consider me. I'll be happy to annoy you all my life just the same.

Smoke a joint, drink a beer and fuck a whore, just dont construct your identity around it. Identity is cancer

t. high school student who recently learned the definition of two words and wants to practice accusing people of being those words regardless of how poorly they fit the definition

Yeah I know you and others will stereotype me no matter what so even though I don't care about this special thing I will say I am just to piss you off.

You know
>’
is short hand for year of right?

People live by generalizations because they're retarded. "Oh you don't think you should be generalized ahaha you faggot snowflake you're just like all the other people I generalize ahahaha how dare you think you're different lmao" meanwhile, yeah, actually not being attached to all the retarded shit that's happening on the planet is pretty abnormal, and it probably means you have more of an internal judgment mechanism than all the idiot monkeys who desperately seek the validation of "same thoughts" from the other idiot monkeys

I feel the same way but my excuse is that I have autism

This is not r9k1

>a subgroup of Millennials
You say?
They feel special?
Hmmm. I've NEVAR known Millennials to feel SPECIAL.
I'mma do some more reaserch.
Millennials who FEEL speshul. Nope. Nevar heard of dat.
"I feel like I wuz born in 1997!"
"Look at my hurt feelings!"
Your Tax-Exemption for Purple Hair iz dun be allow.
Fucking raciss.
Purple hair done be kino, an sheeit.

Yeah 93', married for 2 years, no social media ever, save money, disgusted by most people my age. We're a thing we're just laying low. The lack of sm presence from people like us makes the left think there are more of them than us but it isn't so

Converse with nature, user.
You are a human in a plastic world and it hurts.

You aren't alone.

I am more internally guided. I shut myself off from most of the world and would rather live in my own head than talk to the average person. I can be influenced sometimes or hide things sometimes but most of the time it's like a giant bubble keeping out the outside world.

This describes me to a core.

>I don't care what you consider me. I'll be happy to annoy you all my life just the same.
>Yeah I know you and others will stereotype me no matter what so even though I don't care about this special thing I will say I am just to piss you off.
>I'm so speshul, you nevar even herd of me.
I bet you dun thought I'z be a Millennial.
>NOPE! I don't even know my gender. Might be 'Stoplight' Might be 'Soup'!!
Who knows?
LOL I"M SO RANDUM!!
HEY! I JUS SAID I IDENTIFY AS SOUP!
SO RANDUM, LOL!

GUYS??

Play free online poker
So you can learn to stop telling your weakness
Play to win or fold (kys)
Everyone here knows you're faggot now

Ride the tiger

Is your humor really that non existent man?
Are you okay?

>yes goy dont think nothing original just consume goy consume and be one with the goy herd thats the jew way.

YOU ARE ULTIMATE LOCHNESS

You've got me. I don't know which of the 51 genders I am. Whatever shall I do? /s

It wasn’t funny so I was just checking you were being serious take it nice and easy

I feel that. I've been completely isolated my whole life but I don't feel like there's anything to gain from the sorts of conversations most people want to have. Mundane trivial bullshit. Plus I could manipulate them in any way I like to create any sort of negative reaction or even higher moral evolution in them. People are simple. But I also don't feel like I'm part of any of it, just an observer. Floating around with no attachments, no desires. Slightly amused by all the bullshit but mostly disappointed by how retarded the masses are.

>I don't know which of the 51 genders I am.
Yure so speshul, that we nao have 52 gendurs.
LOL. They couldn't even fit you in.
>It's MILLENNIALMAN!
>Just ell him he has cancer tomorrow. It's not like that faggot will believe you then.
>It's a unique cancer

Just curious but did you isolate yourself because you preferred to live in your imagination? People say I'm unrealistic and live in a fantasy land. I'm just constantly questioning everything because I don't see the point of so much of it.

I feel detached from it all. It's just that stupidity after stupidity happens and it's like I'm caught up in some sitcom.

Buy crypto & wait

Partially. It's just my nature. My parents were retarded children and I never developed a desire to attach to the people around me. I do have a very high IQ megasnowflake imagination but at the same time I'm pretty sure I have a vastly more realistic view of the world than most of the retards who really really care what the other retards are thinking about.

What an idiotic shitpost

Just curious but what stupid things did your parents do?

My attachment levels are either 0 or 100 a lot of the time. Either super close or you're a complete outsider.

don't get mad nigger boy.

>My attachment levels are either 0 or 100 a lot of the time.
No way I could be a Millennial.
They're faggots.
Nowhere near as unique as me.

Just wail till I get my uniform on.
Then you'll see just how much I'm not like other people!!

Eh, my dad's just an abrasive insecure asshole who can't conceive of other peoples' perspectives and always tries to crack the most unfunny attempts at jokes and then gets insecure when people find it awkward, and my mom's a super schizo pill guzzling to the point her brain is now completely melted toddler. I've basically psychologically supported both of them since I was a small child because they're weak, and that has ruined my desire and ability to attach to anyone. So I've just wasted my entire intellect and athletic capacity to compete at a national level, and I'm withering away waiting for death because fuck this gay purgatory planet I have better places to take my soul lol. I'd rather die than be a slave to some random retards for the privilege of barely getting by.

Generational membership, like gender, is something you’re born into, not something you can choose to identify as. Sorry about being a millennial though, it must be awful

Yawn.

this times 3

i recognize your posting style from another recent thread, Mr. Gen X guy

811 811 confirms I'm literally an angel of judgment/death. Another flood for this gay earth!

I know I'm born into it because my parents had sex this arbitrary year. I'm not denying it. What I am denying is I must be forced to think or feel a certain way or have a certain viewpoint because of it.

I also feel no guilt for it. I'm incapable of feeling group guilt. If someone else did something I feel no shame. If other people judge me I see them as the bad guys. How does it feel that I feel no guilt or shame at all?

The state of modern Britain

and while you think it's awful it has its plus sides. You can completely fuck someone over without them even expecting it because they expect weakness. You can harness their expectations of you and use them against them.

Hi Jordan Peterson

I've experienced both extreme loving closeness and extreme hateful hostility in my life to a level most people didn't. I'm used to being reacted to in extreme ways. How do you think this would affect someone?

kill yourself

Why?

It's pretty fun to offend them. "How dare you be different?" WAHHHH YOU THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL WAHHHH

It's triggering all the monkies. Trigger trigger trigger

Get a load of this tearstained cunt. Did a millennial take your lunch money Miguel? Back to the lawns with you

Take The Drugs and Buy My Rugs | Jordan Peterson Drug Pusher

Would probably expand someone's general range of perception, knowing the further limits of other peoples' projections.

Normalcy is the armored form that allows adults to move in a world populated by strangers. Uniqueness is tolerated when combined with talent, or in the privacy of your comfortable spaces and familiar people. Anyone with goals will eventually need to take the mantle though, don't be surprised if people show disrespect to your current self.

How would this affect interactions with other people?

I'm not surprised. I keep to myself a lot but when I want to express myself I will. I expect people to be triggered or think I'm some weirdo or to stereotype me and just do what I want.

What's it called if you're basically at a level that it's so black pilled it's blue pilled? I believe in be yourself but for opposite reasons.

I was told to be extreme, just be extreme with me.
This society is disgusting, and these people do not deserve to feel safe any more.
Be savage, be a a monster.

Probably make one more subconsciously guarded, desiring to not be exposed to such extremes without due cause.

>What's it called if you're basically at a level that it's so black pilled it's blue pilled?
postmodernism.
> I believe in be yourself but for opposite reasons.
explain

It may mean you're more observant then the rest of the herd and not as willing to be routed over the cliff OP.
Or you might be autistic.

True it is postmodernism I think. Everything feels like some type of imaginary social construct the world decided and that subjective reality is meaningless. I think of many things as imaginary constructs that have no logic or reason and are just arbitrarily assigned.

What do you think caused me to think this specific way?

You're right. Thinking caused you to think this way. Most humans don't think and act based off instinct. Your soul probably coded rationality into your new dna to make sure you didn't get cucked by instinctual conformist normies.

"Black pill" is a reference to the great darkness that's continually swallowing us up. Death is constantly nipping at your heels. The fires lit by people are totally dwarfed by the comet tail of rotting, mocking death that follows behind. Not only that, in the future there are endless waves of death. That's why human work seems insignificant.

To cite a cliche, you're lacking something "to believe in," an activity or relationship that brings your attention back to the details of this life.

>And again the world will just happen to me

fuck that defeatist mindset bruh, you gotta overcome it. The world doesn't happen to you, you happen top the world.

It's also what what I value is dying out on both sides

You are allowed to leave society and become a shut-in, if it comes to that. You will have to actively seek and learn new information in order to not become retarded. You seem very inidividualist though, I have to wonder what society would have encouraged you to be your non conforming self more than this one.

My peers were against nonconformity and so was the system. It was a system that said embrace difference but shit on mine.

Also the concept of being an individual is dying now. People actively hate it.

There are always normies in the world and a lot of them are faking. The wealth, luxury, and social permissiveness of the US place tremendous power in the individual's hands. Individuality is a fundamental, unconscious pillar of American culture no matter what your 5th grade teacher would say. It sounds to me like you're depressed, and because of that, nothing about your life feels important enough to fight for and nourish.

My peers never really "got" me and I've never been well liked. A major disappointment since my body and mind grew like I wanted, but there was no spark of charisma. However, my ego is more than satisfied to be quietly better than the average norman. I will embrace my own difference with one face, and make the other face clean-shaven and defiant.

Now, if you can't stand dishonesty, that I understand. Unfortunately we all have to live with pet peeves.

Guys, I think very highly of you all and think this is a really interesting thread. Thanks for being so open, I know it will help others reading who maybe have experienced similar feelings.

Good work.

A normie dealing with hundreds of unique people has neither the time, nor the brain power, nor any practical reason to form an in-depth personal perspective on each one. Generalizations are tools to facilitate compatibility between disparate people at the greatest possible speed. In a full life like that of the working normie, fast and efficient cooperation is often necessary.