In honor of France national day, post your favorite French characters. yes I get the irony

In honor of France national day, post your favorite French characters. yes I get the irony

Alright.

The French Revolution was a terrible thing, and I will humiliate any retard who thinks otherwise ITT.

>Happy Bastille Day
when will amerifats learn?

This thread is already going to go to shit so I might as well fan the flames: Why do you think that senpai?

To be honest, the french killed the royals, then they killed the people who led the first french revolution so what kind of logic is that?

Is that all?

As usual, just people trying to get their hands on the cake si everyone was accusing everyone of being a tartuffe.

I think my favorite anecdote is Marie-Antoinette apologizing to the executor after stepping on his foot when climbing the echafaud. Just how polite can one person be?

Please enlight us from our ignorance.

I recently rewatched Versailles no Bara and fuck me if that's not one of the best shows I've ever seen. First episodes are a bit rough, but in retrospective they really hammer down how distant from reality the life of the nobles were.

Bastile Day is for Freemasons and other traitors.

you don't wish people a "happy bastille day" idiot.

Why?

because it literally has nothing to do with storming the bastille, the date is just a coincidence

Damn, I can't remember anything apart from Oscar and that shit tier whore from Infinite Stratos.

How about Arsène Lupin the 3rd?

So what do Frech celebrate then?

Anybody else thinks that gankutsuou has more similarities to Shakespeare the tempest that count of montecristo?

it's just french national day, national unity

>this cutie was murdered
Revolutionaries WILL defend this.

I just finished watching Rose of Versailles for the first time two days ago. Boy did it keep getting better as it went on. 9/10 Oscar is perfect.

Be sure to surrender to someone at least once today.

Get this ugly girl out of here.

What are you on about? July 14th is the French National Day because of what happened in Bastille, you asshat.

no it's not you retard, it commemorates fête de la fédération, no one in france celebrates for the bastille

vive le fraunce

Ugly and she was uglier irl. French revolution was righteous

Edgelord French girls are the best?

Untrue she is perfect IRL

let them eat cake

Stop posting.

Should I watch his anime or read his mango?

>I want to say BONJOUR to her puss puss

Both, honestly.

the anime is 10x better than the manga imo