BuzzFeed is ethnonationalist now

I won't stand for this!!! You just lost a faithful follower!

Everyone making these retarded fucking Black Panther threads that have nothing whatsoever to do with politics should be b&, forever.

Ethnonationalism is political.

"nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger!"

thats all i see. i give no money to it, and laugh.

go away jew. you're mad that everyone globally rejects this nigger garbage.

p.s. BLACK PEOPLE DONT PAY TO GET INTO MOVIES.

so who's the audience?

>their country
>there business
>Thurr muh dik ugghhhh

>there

hang and burn them all

Interesting tidbit from "White by Law".

>"All racial characteristics are relational descriptors..."

You can't speak about black power without speaking about black supremacy. Race relations will only be figured out by more emphasis placed on the individual.

Hating whiteness or white people won't work. Empowering blackness or fostering black identity in turn fosters the idea of black supremacy.

If deviation from the idea of racial supremacy is the aim, then the idea of empowering any race needs to be abandoned. This includes the white group identity, as well as the black group identity.

Nice

and just like in real life , the rich advanced niggers avoid the poor plebians , pottery.

I agree

All Negroids and Northern/Eastern/Western Africans should go back to Africa and make it great.

You only need to remember that the new left is not so much anti-race but anti-white. It's easy to call them on this.

Seconded

I don't understand why niggers are claiming this film as their biggest achievement of the decade. I wonder how many black people were actually even on the production team.

>there

Ok, so once again why do the not GO BACK

>forever
Fuck dude....

Unironically what most of Sup Forums wants and yet most posters in this thread can't seem to see it. Sad.

Are they implying black people don't run their countries in Africa today?

The guy on the left looks bleached. Do you think they would gas him first in the black ethnostate?

#LetBlackGoBack

ok so why can't white people rule a white country minding our own white business?

You can see this in real life all over Africa. It’s pretty much exactly the opposite of this movie

Finally seeing WHITE people ruling their WHITE country on their WHITE continent minding their WHITE business thriving with their WHITE dollars and WHITE resources

Too sad it's just fiction.... meanwhile Africa is getting chinked so hard.

I wonder what's it's like to be one of these actors getting this much smoke blown up your ass. It's like the biggest participation trophy I have ever seen with this shit. Fucking niggers are goofy as fuck lol and literally as stupid as /lol/ makes them out to be.

the 1st nigger success ever, and it's all fake cgi

Most of the world is being chinked.

Can we just use this movie to solve all our problems? We should convince black people to make Africa great again, without evil whitey to keep them down.

Here's what you guys don't seem to see:

>GRRL POWER! Wage gap! 1%! Women are being exploited!
O shit o shit wait. Here, look at how sexist the entertainment industry is, they don't cater to women!
>GRRL POWER! HOLY SHIT I WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN EVERYTHING
Good, good. Now, here's a vidya made entirely by women, here's a GRRL POWER movie, go spend some money
>GRRL POWER! YAY I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE MADE A CHANGE BY NOT CHANGING ANYTHING OTHER THAN MORPHING OUR ANTI-STATUS QUO MOVEMENT INTO ANOTHER TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC TO BE PROFITED FROM BY WHITE MEN!

>BLACK LIVES MATTER! Systematic racism! Gentrification! Police brutality!
O shit o shit wait. Here, look at how racist the entertainment industry is, they don't cater to black people!
>BLACK LIVES MATTER! HOLY SHIT I WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN EVERYTHING
Good, good. Now, here's a """"""""BLACK POWER"""""""" movie about how black people should go back to Africa and create a utopia out of nothing and certainly not out of reparations and fair treatment, go spend some money
>BLACK LIVES MATTER! YAY I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE MADE A CHANGE BY NOT CHANGING ANYTHING OTHER THAN MORPHING OUR ANTI-STATUS QUO MOVEMENT INTO ANOTHER TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC TO BE PROFITED FROM BY WHITE MEN! STAY OUT WHITIE, THIS MOVIE IS OURS!

It's sad and laughable at the same time. Marxism is dead because every revolutionary movement is bound to be diverted and tricked into focusing on mundane shit, eventually being changed into another group meant to sell shit to.