ALRIGHT NIGGERS

ALRIGHT NIGGERS

WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS DID THIS? WHO SENT THE SCHIZO GRANDMASTER SPERGLORD A PIZZA?

kek no this is madness

based oldfag, that's who

leafs first in to watch the show

sage and report

you're jelly because you missed a piece of Sup Forums's history

>this is a slide thread
>there's literally a million completely pointless threads on pol right now
>pol sent a fucking schizo who was self doxxing a pizza and he posted a picture of it

fuck off faggot

who has the entire picture of him and the pizza?

mods didnt vome last time

HE LOOKS SO HAPPY

i wonder if the pizza calmed him down a bit

well he's too retarded to make a pizza as we established in the last thread.

they deleted it the moment we sent him a pizza, mods confirmed North Korean tier of starving dictators!

it sure gave him warm and fuzzy feelings user!

How much cock do you have to suck to know who that is?

you have to be lucky and suck the right cock at the right time

yeah mods are totally fucking asinine here now it's fucking ridiculous.

that pizza may have changed that schizos life. we could of saved a person from complete insanity with a pizza. the world may never know

#pizzasforalife

Who is that.

a turboschizo who was doxxing himself like 5 minutes ago and posted his address then some random user sent him a pizza and theres probably like 20 more pizzas on the way kek

imagine if they all called the same pizzeria...

i hope the turboschizo comes back and tells us how the pizza was

it looks delicious, it's making me hungry

Kek I don't care who sent it, I just hope it got him to ease up on the drugs/check into psych ward/stop doxing himself

I'm back bitches

>guard, this man has lost his composure, offer him an Italian pie

heh. the fucked up part is there's probably some truth to whatever the fuck he was babbling about - but layered under swathes upon swathes of schizophrenia. he claims he knows moot and said moot was a cianigger that is part of pizzagate kek

Is this the schizo that's been raving about moot and a bunch of incoherent shit recently? I've been trying to convince him to fight a cop, if he got sent pizza we could definitely swat him and he'd probably die and stop shitting up threads.

kek, in past threads he'd go on and on about how moot was selling weed in highschool or some shit

Alright fuck this. He's listed on model mayhem. This has crisis actor written all over it. This is a false flag to make pizza not mean babyraping. Cap this.

He started by accusing everyone of stealing his rhymes that he was about to sell. It's pretty good batshit.

>swat him
fuck off that shit is child tier and he's having a mental break for fucks sake, he just needed a pizza

>tfw shills find out Sup Forums is unironically a board of peace

I think you're the one who deserves to get swatted here you edge faggot.

link? also sounds like you may need to take your meds if you think somehow user sending him pizza means pizzagate isnt pizzagate

fuck nupol dudes a shitskin, we should convince him he can fly out his window bunch of weak nigger faggots shitting this place up

you're a JIDF retard.

I love weev

nigger, i dont give a fuck if hes a shitskin his thread was the most entertaining thread all night

fuck kikes, the holohoax is a lie

>the literally who
what?

and?

read the thread. grand master schizo sperglord went on a manic self doxxing tirade posting pictures of him lollly gagging around his house and neighborhood and kept posting his address then a user sent him a pizza or more likely - a ton of fucking pizzas

wtf i want free pizza

be our guest

begin self doxxing and going on a manic episode nao

you

Who?

Wtf I thought this was gonna be a pizzagate thread about someone sending Podesta the Molesta some pizza or shit...
>Sigh... Hopefully next time someone does

Is that Pizza covered in cooked diarrhea and boogers?
Hope that's just the camera angle.

also

>accepting free pizza from strangers
This guy's asking for it

Well, didn’t podestas docx get published the other day?