How many of you don't know anything about anime or manga?

How many of you don't know anything about anime or manga?

I don't know anything about these Japanese things, I never read any manga nor watched any hentai. This weaboo faggot thing is completely alien to me although it's Sup Forums fundaments.

I went to Sup Forums after reading about it on Stormfront, unlike many here who started off on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_of_Black
nyaa.si/view/987525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another neonazi slavshit. surprising, really. fuck fascists, fuck hippies, fuck commies and normies but especially fuck you .

Me neither but I collected plenty of cute pics anyway so that I can pretend.
Pic related is my waifu why not.

>t. gutmensch

You get the oven too.

I watched dragon ball z as a kid
The only other thing I know about japan is that they rival germany when it comes to weird fetishes and empathy

Hinagiku is mai waifu

Nah, he's Croatian, they were allied with the Nazis in WW2. It's only cringy WE WUZ shit if it's a Russian or Ukrainian flag. Croatians actually wuz fascists.

Don't drag Hinagiku into your shitposting. She didn't do anything to deserve this.

Fuck, I'm still mad about how that manga ended.

See, that right there. I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Who the fuck are these characters.

Do Japanese posters put Asterix and Obelix in their right wing quotes?

All these anime people you guys post or know are literal whos. You guys are sometimes just as cringe as those commie soyboys.

Im glad anime is irrelevant, i dont have to deal with you weebs irl, but these libs are just as bad. Fuck.

>fuck fascists
I would really like a girl to "fuck me", if you know what I mean...

>waifu
*husbando

>this is what Sup Forums dragged in with their faggy election bullshit

H-hey, user... can we get Hinaguki-kun on the front page, plz?

Wat? lol no that's definitively a girl.

No, that is canonically a man.
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_of_Black

Wait, what? The manga actually ended? I stopped a very long time ago but I liked most of the characters in it.

Faggot

the extent of my weeb experience is watching DBZ as a 10 year old, then watching the Ghost in the Shell movies on DVD and thinking wow this stuff is way more mature than I thought, then trying to find other animes that good, and realizing the rest of it is all total dogshit about sexualized underage girls for losers and giving up on the medium forever

Moar like rider of cock.

Trump will make anime real after the wall is completed

newfags

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?

Fuck off

Long ago, when Sup Forums wasn't full of ledditors and other scum of the social media sphere, you would have been told to lurk moar. Today I uphold the tradition and once again tell you to shut the fuck up and lurk the fuck moar.

Now a Fate girls thread

Behold my glorious Anglo-Saxon Waifu.

I own figures, wallscrolls, and have her as my wallpaper even in public. I'm a libertarian/anarchist and hate commies. I've played/read every game with her in it. I think fascism is almost as gay and retarded as cummunism. I'm an engineering student at a liberal as fuck city/state.

She is my white goddess. Hail to the King of Knights.

Yes, commies are faggots.

The Japanese are a bit fucked up, but why not?
You are now officially a faggot by the way, very fitting for your current flag.

Sluttier than the Whore of Babylon.

I improved your waifu

I don't even really like anime but it is still a vital part if board culture, even if it has been diluted by newfag Redditors in the past few years. If you just dip your toe in, watch good stuff like Miyazaki films, Cowboy Bebop, Redline and Space Dandy you'd be alright.

Fuck off cunt.
I hope you get raped by a billion niggers.

What is wrong with fascism?

Does Pokémon count?

A grim reminder for you, user...

>I am a stormfag

Yeah that's my impression as well. Most anime is really, really stupid.
But I watched a few that I really liked:
>the Akira movie
>the Ninja Scroll movie (I liked it as a kid, not sure how much it would hold up now, it had shock value back then)
>GITS had a TV series that was neat
>LOGH
>NGE
NGE is something special. It's partly a "deconstruction" as they say. There are reasons people still obsess over it. It has some cringy moments but it's worth it.

It could potentially stop me from being a filthy fucking weeb degenerate scumbag. I like being a dumb weeb.

No. Nero is garbage. Vanilla Saber best Saber.

yup

>I like being a dumb weeb.
I do to, but I want the government to stop me from wasting my time.

The only one who will do that is yourself.

Holo is adorable.
I've been on Sup Forums since 2014

>The only one who will do that is yourself.
I can't.
That's why I need the government to step in and put me in an anime-free reeducation camp.
I am not even joking.

>2014
>being a cancerfag
wew lad

Better than these fags showing up just because baby's first election.

I... can't... argue...

This is the highest peak of anime
You should see it

Go back newfag this is the 2hu board you don't belong here

I see Australia has some good taste.

I’d say I know a fair amount.

>I went to Sup Forums after reading about it on Stormfront,

People like this are as much a problem here as the redditors.
Sup Forums is not a stormfront/dailystormer colony.
This is not the secret treehouse of the Alt-Right.
You have to go back and lurk moar.

God I wish I could be friends with Astolfo

If you have never seen an anime but are curious to try it out:

>Install qbittorrent
>download the torrent file from the link below
>nyaa.si/view/987525
>wait for it to download
>watch over the weekend when you have free time
Congratulations. You have successfully taken the weebpill

So wuz Ukrainians they were Fascists they had an SS they had their own Fascist leader they had the Ukrainian Liberation Army Russians had the Russian Liberation Army

Antifa =communist and faggots

Better to just see some of the shit on Crunchyroll. It's only £5.00 a month you poorshits.

>not being weeb
disgusting

What a dopey comment. Don't reply to me ever again

Please don't be one of the anons that insults people for watching anime and your cool with me user

I love anime.