Male Master

>Male Master
>Nero
>No Alices
>Rin and Rani die

Seriously is there even a single person excited for this adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4p_4jivOqRo
youtube.com/watch?v=JfHNn9K2WEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nero Saber
Sold. Problem faggot?

UMU
PRAISE THE EMPEROR

I think males should be with Tamamo and females with Nero

It's fine. Fem Hakuno goes to Archer and Gil ONLY.

Surprise, Lost Encore cover Extella's prologue.
FeHakuno is Archer's master, Hakuno is Saber & Caster's master.

Do we have Gil in hero version here?

What is last encore

The only Fate series of worth

>No Alices

When was that confirmed?

Is it only going to be Extra, or CCC as well?

>First Fate show that doesn't tries to emulate the shitty Ufotable style

Is that Gawain or Proto Arthur?

youtube.com/watch?v=4p_4jivOqRo

Potato Knight.

>Rin and Rani die

Guess I won't be watching it?

Yes because I know based shaft will deliver and show hacks like Ufotable how it's done.

At least one can do interesting talking heads

The fucking intolerable lisps from the voice actor made me drop it.

How well can they handle the clusterfuck that is MoonCancer and Alter-Ego

>>No Alices
>>Rin and Rani die
Where did you get this from?

females should be with EMIYA or Gilgamesh.

>No Alices

What? Why?

CCC translation when?

Umu.

Eventually. But it's going to be a while and we probably won't know how far along it is until near the ed. The group working on it is pretty consistent with finishing their projects even if they take forever to do so, and the translator is a huge CCCfag but doesn't like talking about what they're working on

I want to punish Nero with my erect penis.

Don't forget

>Extella prequel
>No Gawain
>No Alice

>No Gawain
>No Alice

Dropped.

Are people really falling for OP

Everything he is saying outside of male master and nero is pulled from his ass

>shaft
dropped

When is it set to air?

>Rani
Do people actually care about that bland doll?

Correct opinion.
Incorrect opinions.

Also MC/Gil is superior to FeMC/Gil.

>>Male Master
That's not confirmed right?
It's the only different thing this spinoff does.
Or Shaft want a Fate carbon copy for themselves?

I remember seeing a screenshot of the Fem Master.

yes

I hope we see that outfit in the anime.

It's going to be Extella/Zero.

The male master part is confirmed. The most recent key visual for the anime shows Hakuno and Nero together.
She's in the PV that was releases a while ago.

SeeIt's not confirmed, but it's most likely what we'll get. Male and female masters will fight each other.

>No Gawain
>No Alice
What? If this is based off of Extella Zero, Gawain is still in it and the entire round with Alice plays out the same

Not even into yuri and I'm upset about them using the male. There was a cuteness to her plain looks, but he's just bland.

They'll use both.

He's just shitposting.

so what's the deal with nero saber? her outfit is from where exactly? Looks like something out of northern europe to me.

>Male Master
Another based ragi?
picked up

>male master
It's your fault for expecting something different. Male masters get everything. Manga, the anime adaption, the drama cd's, my firstborn, stage plays, musicals.....

Female Master is with EMIYA. Nasu is flushing out all the yurishit.

>Gawain is still in it
He gets beaten by FemMC and Redman

>Alice
Gets replaced with Tamamo.

>stage plays, musicals....
They split the days for female and male master in Fgo stage.

I didn't play Extella, so if this is correct then Extella and Extra/CCC are different timelines or something?

Events of EXTRA happened with Hakuno contracted to both Nero AND Tamamo. (Look for Extella Zero, it's kind of a route of EXTRA that Nasu wrote on his blog.)
The events of CCC DID happen but Hakuno can only barely remember what happened. And they aren't that important to the plot.

>Male Master
>A negative
Fucking Yurifags.

CCC is both a sequel and a prequel to the original Extra game. From what I understand after playing Extella, Hakuno went through the events of CCC and the original Extra story-line in such a way that he managed to have both Nero and Tamamo as his servant and sub-servant. For some reason, Hakuno is unable to recall some of the events of CCC which is why he can't recall some of the characters like Elizabeth and Gilgamesh.

It's not about yuri you stupid fucking faggot, it's about having a possibly interesting protagonist. Male MC is going to be literally nothing, did you not see Grand Order

Wow, those are some huge boobs. Is Red Saber really that stacked?

as it should be.
Arturia should be king Arthur's daughter instead.

I fucking hate Extella so fucking much
It completely ruins everything in Extra and CCC

I am with you on that dear user.

Disappointed they're not in it at the same time.

People always complain about Nerowank but no one ever talks about how everyone else characters were completely butchered as well, specially Tamamo's who seemingly only exist now to be shat on by everyone and their mom. It completely diminishes everything that happened in Extra and CCC, specially CCC and trashes it to nothing. Worse of all, instead of it being btw this happens after Nero route or something like that, no, Nero's route is the canonest most canon of them all now.

What saddens me more is that Nasu once said that CCC was the thing he had put the most heart into ever and then now happens. It just saddens me.

If there's someone killing Type Moon is all these other writers. Remove Higashide and Sakurai already. They are complete hacks.

On the bright side, we are going to see tamamo on the encore adaptation.

Question, I've not played Extella.

How does Hakuno still exist in Extella considering he's an NPC who gets erased when he gets in contact with the Moon Cell Core because it recognizes him as an NPC?

I feel the same. There's something I find special about Hakunon's design and captivating doe-eyed look.

Hakuno conversely isn't bad; he's just stylistically boring as fuck. He's your average ikemen with the conservative semi-spiky haircut.

Hakunon hit a lot of the right buttons for this incredible pure princess-esque design that probably wasn't even intentional.

Here's the rule user that way you'll never be disappointed or have expectations again.

If the lead servant is female then they're going to use the male player character.

>gets two servants
>doesn't face Gawain and Leo for the final bout
This is the greatest cancer

She's technically bland and safe but there's something captivating about her still. She feels homely, familiar, the kind of person you'd feel comfortable with yes or yes. She's not remarkable, but at the same time, is so for not being so which makes her stand out.

She's also much better than Male Hakuno personality-wise. She's more quirky and snarky, not exactly cheerful or outgoing, but there's that little spark and glint in her somehow.

Which is another shame because FemMC and Redman is the best route in Extra. No other Servant pair has as much chemistry as them. They become bros who look for each other backs instead of just lusting for your cock like Nero and Tamamo do.

>we are going to see Tamamo being Hakuno's secondary servant and trying to be relevant while Nero gets all the spotlight

ftfy

Don't forget we also see Nero throwing Tamamo of a bridge and Tamamo REEEEEEEEEEE'ing as she falls.

its something,

That's okay. I'd love to see how Broken EMIYA beat Gawain.

I would rather get nothing than seeing Tamamo getting cucked by Nero

There really should be no way for him to beat him, since it's only through Rin or Rani doing their hacking thing that beating Gawain becomes possible

>Emiya suffering again alongside fem Hakuno
>Tamamo getting cucked by Nero
>Gil won't even appear

>this oppai will never be animated

I can only hope they stick with Extra's original ending, no sudden happy ends with servants and shit

>Doubting the Redman

Zero's ending is a mix of EXTRA's and one of CCC's endings.

>Beats Gawain
>Jobs to Nero and Tamamo
This is the most insulting thing

It's for the best

Is this bait thread?

But she was.

How's the CCC ending?

Reminder that it's also canon than neither Rin or Rani find Hakuno's IRL body

Sauce? Can't find

Just because they didn't feel like canonizing either Rin or Rani in Archer's servant ending, doesn't mean they didn't find him

>No Alices
Wait, what? No Alice or Nursery Rhyme? They were literally the only reason I was going to watch this. How the fuck can they take them out?

>After Twice is defeated, take the end of the PSP ver and add CCC Nero end to it and have it kind of connect to EXTELLA like that.

Then they should've called it Extella from the start and saved us from hoping for anything in that cancer

>yurifags

Retard.

Well, considering they both die in Extella Zero, yeah

Well, Extella Zero is basically EXTRA with some changes.

>give the protagonist two servants
>murder both masters
Who in gods name thought this was a good idea, and how do they even end up winning the war, or fuck how does anyone beat Gawain then

>How the fuck can they take them out?
Nasu said they're irrelevenat