Sup Forums op BBT4EBT Black Panther tickets for EBT food stamps

get in here faggots its time to give back

People of color deserve free tickets to see Black Panther this opening weekend

That's where pol comes in

We are helping to give back to the African-American community

our job is to

>1. make dank Black Panther memes with the EBT logo and include the info 2 FREE BLACK PANTHER TICKETS WHEN YOU PRESENT YOUR EBT CARD AT THE THEATER BOX OFFICE

>2. spread the news on black twitter, so they know free tickets are waiting for them at the theater when they show their food stamp card

>3. also include that they get a free copy of the Black Panther soundtrack by Kendrick Lamar

hash tags we will use

#BlackPanther
#Wakanda
#Blackhistorymonth
#KendrickLamar
#BlackPantherTheAlbum
#BlackPantherSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VhgRttiS7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latveria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What white superhero could actually defeat him?

superman isn't white, he's alien

oh shit 88 this will be great

i literally don't even know what this guy's power is, aside from BLAKKK POWER of course

His superpower is being the best at everything

Project Black Pander is a go!

top kek

dumb fucks black Panther doesn't start until next week not this weekend

delete this thread and repost next week

>being this new
Hasn't it already been determined that BP is /ourguy/?

I like this idear . Let`s make this happen.

PLEASE STOP Black Panther doesn't start until next week

great job BTW we could use you next Thursday

I refuse to help but I respect your digits and will enjoy any results from this.
Also, meme magic is real so be careful with this shit.

let the thread die
we will do this next week

Aquaman could beat him.
Besides that: flash, Wolverine, Batman with prep, Spider-Man... I just realized you were trolling me.

Captain Marvel would school that nigger with the wisdom of Soloman

This. The whole premise behind the movie is that xenophobic isolationism in a racially pure state leads to social cohesion and progress impossible in a multicultural world. This movie is just the black version of Sup Forums.

I think there’s already plenty of Solomon in Hollywood. No need to kike it up any further.

You should use some anti aliasing on the "sponsored by" writing. Otherwise good job.

The heeb fears the power of Zeus that Captain Marvel wields.

Sup Forums should focus more on the positives than the negatives of this movie.
However, the kikery around this movie provokes opposition.
Basically, Sup Forums should respect kikes more. Just because you hate them doesn’t make them incompetent or stupid. Just because they are evil doesn’t mean they aren’t wise or crafty,. Respect doesn’t mean idolization.
I have a lot of respect for kikes, and this is a good thing.

That’s more like it.

OMG I can never leave here

Sup Forums is its own Jew. This whole thread is about doing unto niggers as kikes do unto whites: getting the nogs to chimp out demanding free tickets to a black movie is a pretty Jewish trick, and we congratulate ourselves on our cunning lies while condemning the Jude for his cunning lies. We should stop being hypocrites and start recognizing that we are the Jew we hate. Then maybe we can respect them for their deviousness while we plot against them on our Mongolian basket-weaving forum.

Can we still do the black panther Hitler quotes?

EVERYONE USE HASHTAGS !!!!

#PriceAlreadyPayed

>aquaman could beat him
with water... and a bar of soap

Absolutely.

just swap out the kfc coupons for ebt passes

Are we russians for using the AK-47? The nigger is a weapon designed by the jew, sure. But the jew forgot how to properly use it. If you do not know how to use your weapon; it belongs to the enemy.

You do realize it says black pander? I'll do the real one next week and take your advice thanks

You know that shills post here. You know that journos come here whenever there's a hint of internet fuckery. You know that even normies and Reddit browse Sup Forums nowadays

And you STILL post this shit out in the open so it can be discredited before it even gets off the ground and can be pointed to in the archives as evidence that it's all just a Sup Forums psyop.

This actually makes sense.
Delet it now !

You guys ready for a laugh?

Everything in OPs movie poster is the yield of proud negro laborers. No whites smart enough to envision, no whites virtuous enough to craft. All blacks. You look right at this advertising meterial and it hits you like a bolt of lightning: "Niggers did this. If not, who else?"

>The world is so backwards I made this the greentext.

nice try kikestein

That's what makes it funny, once the nogs get the idea of a free ticket in their head, joke or not they'll demand it and that's when it becomes hilarious

this is why you add to the edits "Courtesy of the Weinstein Corporation"

It's better to have blacks start thinking that they're better off working together. This movie is actually a good thing if you want to try and cut down on nogging. Look, this is a funny joke to play on them but think of the bigger picture. During segregation black women had much higher marriage rates and as a whole were a lot more civilised.

This makes more sense.
Fuck you

To be fair, cleverness and free action is very appealing to the unappeased; and it isn’t necessarily bad to use kike tricks just because they are kike tricks.
My issue is that the hive mind chooses a position before considering the situation simply based on what the opponent expresses as their topical desire.
They aren’t really being their own jew, they are falling for Jewish 3D chess. The blue pill response is to support blacks and the “red pill” response is to oppose blacks.
Meanwhile, the Jews make a movie about a prosperous, isolationist, walled nation that refuses immigration for it’s own good and no one puts enough emphasis on these qualities because they are too consumed with hatred to actually promote ideals.
From what little I know about BP and wakanda, the movie must carry heavy MAGA subtext but who cares? Fuck blacks! Skin color is so much more important than ideology.
lets give the movie free publicity by opposing it, not on ideological content, but on the color of the actors in a nation where millions of people will do anything to piss off angry white men, much less pay 10 bucks for a movie ticket.

And, as with everything ever forever, the jew laughs all the way to the bank.

Then we start phase 2

Tell me how this thread isn’t every bit as Jewish as the kikes who rig the (((movie reviews))). Tell me how tricking the nogs into waving their EBT gibscards about while clamoring for free tickets is somehow the honorable, Nietzschean way of transcending our humanity to become the übermensch. I’ll wait.

This. We should be thoughtful and consider the weapons handed us. The movie seems to be about how isolationism and ethnic purity trump open-borders multiculturalism, and we shouod be exploiting that to redpill even the blacks into rejecting multicultural kikery. We should be using this film to promote ethnic nationalism.
And, yes, the real Jews will make bank no matter what.

You guys are forgetting the one most first basic principle: Jews become rich from well-staged controversies. You play the role of useful idiots by opposing everything. The Chancellorsville protests? Nothing but controversy to drive media sales. And the Jews laugh all the way to the bank as one user here suggested.

We have a sitting President who is /ourguy/. Now we have a black nationalist movie that is ideologically equivalent to MAGA.

What we really should do is sit down, chill, and shut the fuck up! We've never had it better in America, lads. But if you get too overly enthusiastic by our *winning*, then you will draw undue attention from those set to oppose it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4VhgRttiS7M

Stop being a mule for Judah.

To be clear, we shouldn’t support the movie: it we shouldn’t oppose it. We MUST stare into the abyss, we should speak positively about the movie FOR THE REASONS WE FIND POSITIVE.
The WCS is that it backfires and liberals hate a black power movie,
We have been handed an absolute no-lose situation, and nu/pol/ attitudes are amazingly managing to lead us to a loss.

Almost 100% correct.

Kill yourself you Glenn Beck -tier cuckservative
>Fucking with blacks is what JEWS DO!! If we want to be different from the jews then we need to start sucking black cock! Jews don't suck their enemies cocks, only circumcised baby cock. START SUCKING ENEMY COCK NOW!!! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO NOT BECOME WHAT WE HATE!

You

Need

To

Go

Back

t. T_D

To your point, more than mine
I think grandmaster was wrong, or at least misunderstood.
We should encourage mistakes. I even personally beleive this IS NOT a mistake, it is fucking gloating at our inability to see reality.

You ARE /nu/pol.
Old Sup Forums used every opportunity it had to troll niggers. It only stopped as soon as the_donald started coming here. I can only imagine you fags during the Trayboon trial:
>No, stop setting up fake memorials with photoshopped pics of Trayvon! It will only give the left more ammo!
And most infuriating is that you seem to fucking not realize that niggers are hypocrites. You think that people will start supporting a white ethnostate if they support an ethnostate of another race first? Do you even fucking realize that ALL OF AMERICA supports Israel yet less than 10% of America supports a white ethnostate? This is probably your first year in politics, where you're still naively optimistic in the good faith of your opponents. FYI: They don't give a FUCK about hypocrisy. They will support whatever is allowed and hate whatever is taboo. Have you even seen twitter talk about this movie and wakanda? They support a black ethnostate and still openly talking about wanting the white race to go extinct.
I understand you're new to politics as a whole and that's fine. We were all there. But PLEASE don't pretend like you aren't nu/pol/. You are the epitome of it. Sup Forums was constantly trolling blacks one way or another until you guys from T_D showed up and started screaming "You guys r just shills trying to make us look bad so you can write an article on buzzfeed about us!!"

Get the fuck out of here you goddamned cuckservative faggots.
You even do your reddit spacing bullshit, and you type like you're on there.
>#MAGA #BASEDTRANNIES #TIREDOFWINNING #FUCKRACISM

all saved
>#PriceAlreadyPayed
This is very catchy and normie blacks will love the thought of getting something free because they are black they will have every rationalization imaginable.

Here is another one for your article

wakandatravel.com is unregistered, with affiliate programs this is how much you can make per booking.

Travel package to Addis Ababa, price $700, your commission $12. Then bus to Arba Minch, about 125miles from Wakanda (real name Omorate).

Travel package 2, Fly to Nairobi. About $800 and 14 buck commission. Is even further away.

Combine this with a competition, the person with the most audacious kangz outfit will get 1'000'000 of the new crypto currency "Wakanda Universal Zloty", WUZ for short. Traded at one stock exchange and valued at ~5$ per Zloty. 500'000 WUZ for the first arrivals at "Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church" near the Omo river and everyone else gets 10'000 crypto to start their new economy. We can base the currency on BTC or Pepe-coins whitepapers.

wuzbank.com is also free and could be an exchange for the WUZ.

>Also, digits and top kek.

>double posting
>newfag
>divisive
>fuck ideals
Oh hey, shareblue, hows the night going? You panicked about movie talk?

Gone are the days of artful trolling. We now complain about the most infantile shit. With sentiments like these, we are effectively the niggers now.

And in good form, you'd also cite that the only successful land invasion of Wakanda was carried-out by the sovereign nation of Latvaria, then claim that they have lifted all travel bans from their Eastern European neighbors after agreeing to the Sokovia Accords. Case and point: You may as well find stupid whites let them ship themselves away, too.

>You may as well find stupid whites let them ship themselves away, too.
Why not. But the WUZ Bank really tickles my feathers, along with a lottery/challenge they could actually have a shoot at felling kang-like.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latveria
Can anybody come-up with a Hungarian institution who's acronym fits KEK?

Had it never occurred to any of you that you are mere pieces on a well-played chess board? The poster itself is a psyop, and effigies like this play right into the narrative. Or do you really think that the art director wasn't totally expecting some racist asshole to shop-in a slice of watermelon? Is it *really* not that obvious? Just look at those beckoning hands, for shit's sake.

Then they'd have a justifiable reason to push their SJW bullshit and profit from all the chaos. In short: Gimmicks like these give ((((them)))) all the ammunition they need to sell more tickets out of pity. All ((((they)))) need is some gullible newfag to do the work for them.

Lastly, never forget: Chaos works both ways. It takes no sides. It holds no favor to party or allegiance.