Should lawyers be banned from holding public office?

there is literally nothing good about them

They should be fed to crocodiles.

good one sweden

nobody should be banned from office

>Sweden
>No degree
What happened to all those imported lawyers, doctors, engineers

Their prime minister is college dropout studied social sciences or something for a while and decided to become welder. He his political background is from trade unions.

How come a person with an argubly low income, highly physicly demanding job is pushing for these regressive policies?
Is it his fail sociology degree speaking or do you think he might be tied up somewhere else?

Ukrop (((international relations))). All those american Jews in the gov who were given citizenship so they could come in and rule. Most pathetic country in Europe by far.

Is France all that different, i mean they have an international banker as their president and are currnetly letting immigrants just fold into their cities

>Bulgarian firefighter
Based

They went to USA where they could get well-paid jobs.
All Sweden get are Gib-bons. (See what I did there?).

Orders from ((((above))).
Swedish politicians heed the media, not the public opinion. Need I say more?

The best US presidents have been lawyers though.

>Gib-bons
kek

ah, so your country is just infested with (((them)))
Good to know

>Putin is a lawyer

dafuk. Also the chink master is an electrotechnical engineer. Sweden is ruled by plebs kek.
I hope Bulgaria burns for the lulz.

So much for STEM :(

> Nothing good about lawyers
>The best countries in that map are all law

Since it doesn't show in this map our PM is an economist

id rather have a lawyer than a firefighter

>something about correlation and causation not equalling eachother

with that flag the only thing you can have is a day dream

Trump has a shit car salesman bachelor so theres that. He was born rich anyway.

The Bonnier-family.

I know you're trolling but Trump has an MBA

I mean, we should have seen it coming
After all we deported all our jews to you

>The Bonnier-family
I don't like the wiki page says the family is both Danish and Swedish and then goes on to state that they only ever held land in Sweden

As stupid as it may seem, sometimes there is information what is NOT being said.

>How come a person with an argubly low income, highly physicly demanding job is pushing for these regressive policies?
>Is it his fail sociology degree speaking or do you think he might be tied up somewhere else?
Welder in defense industry isn't a low income job, better paid than rank and file social workers. High ranking bureaucrats are certainly better paid than skilled welders, but when it comes to rank and file low level bureaucrats. Hell no. My guess is that he realized that or some other normal reason to drop out of college voluntarily instead of failing the studies. Usual going to college was a mistake realization.

When it comes to policies... there is always (((bonniers))) to point as obvious reason.

I know the feeling sven, there is talk of a new asylem reform in Denmark, but none of the media is reporting on it
The only reson I know about it is because two anons from Norway and Sweden told me about it

I've got more degrees than mr.Neet of Sweden fuck it I'm going Napoleon on my country.

Fucking hell even Macedonia has a leader with a non-meme degree.