S m h

s m h...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-reviews/black-panther-review-worthy-well-made-but-rather-dull-36583702.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPN51sEftE
urbancinefile.com.au/home/view.asp?a=22139&s=Reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRAG HIM

If anyone still had doubts that the world of reviewing is a total fraud, heres your proof.

Superhero movie best thing american blacks have atm to show their

Wow...the USA is a shitshow. This fucking movie will bring on a race war.

>Nigger fragility

The blacks in this movie are really ugly.

>This critic has a different opinion than me and his reasoning is more well thought out and rational than anything I could ever shit out in response
Fixed

Floodgates have been opened, now that one rated it rotten theres already a second one.

>Hold my beer

spicy.

HE WHITE
BEAT HIS SHIT

My sides are flying on Heavy Falcon

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

FYI 2016's Birth of a Nation got a standing ovation (at Cannes it believe) BEFORE it was shown i.e. wow such an important work in 2016 everyone should see this! (while they will be board out of their mind and checking their phone the whole time)

I can't tell whether this is real or not

I want to say "please be a sock review from Sup Forums", but he looks like the kind of guy who would unironically say that shit.

I remember 12 years a cotton picker getting shilled everywhere

>CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
B-but you can

>arousing story

The guy is real, but the quote is fake.

It wasn't half bad.

Yes but a least the black actors had a semblance of respect and didnt fall for blatant race baiting

Top kek

Well, I at least, will get to see this without giving a penny to Disney (I'm black and we get in free, this being black history month and all)

Here's another one from an Irishman. It's not showing up on RT:
m.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-reviews/black-panther-review-worthy-well-made-but-rather-dull-36583702.html

> calls movie out for being overly preachy for a caoeshit movie

They are acting like its the equivelent of citizens cane. Its being taken to seriously, its just a shitty superhero movie with a race baiting gimmic.

True art has been lost

i've seen the movie and it is the best movie i've seen in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPN51sEftE

I'm gonna go watch the Nanoha movie instead.

>Now, one critic has broken the 100 percent rating, and it now stands at 99 percent.
>But what may shock you the most is the reasoning of why he gave the movie a not-so-goodreview.
>Ed Power of theIrish Independentwrote "What he doesn't get to do much of is jump around beating up bad guys. That's a shame. Marvel has finally given us an African superhero. The hope surely was that he would be allowed do superheroic things."
>Ok, Ed. Just say you didn't want to likeBlack Panther.

He sounds quite reasonable, though.

>people can't lie on the Internet

>his father's legacy
>is unknown

My sides

Reminder to only pirate this movie

I saw an early screening (theatre worker privilege), the fact that they had an innocent bystander shot and drop skittles and iced tea was in blatant bad taste.

Otherwise it was bland.

No memes.

>watching cgi capeshit
Found the willful untermensch.

Lol wat?

Woops, meant for .
I'm tired, so tired, everyone just sleep, sleeeeeeeeeeeeep...
...*snort hurrnk muh russia, zzzzzzz*

I think all superhero movies are garbage. Am I racist for assuming this one will be too?

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i wonder if nignogs doesnt feel like they need to be treated like retard kid.Remember Blade 1,2,3? he was black no one cared it was great movie i like it to this day and i cant belive black panther is better than BLADE i just cant.Snipes is better and more badass like this soyboypantherniggers.

Oh okay

read the first view Reviews on RT
second Review literaly says "Black Panther Matters" Can you make this shit any more obvious ?

>indieWire

>actually watching any marvel/superhero movie
Why? It's the worst genre in existence.

I thought it was really good cos the actors are black

>Joenon

keksimus maximus

Are you serious?

Virtue signaling wasn't as rampant as it is today. That and a lot of these critics are afraid of angering Disney.
Gotta love how review aggregators are ground zero of the culture war.

urbancinefile.com.au/home/view.asp?a=22139&s=Reviews

>Hell hath no fury as a crazed African...

Will she get in trouble for this review?

You deserve this (you)

first i kekked then I kekked some more

Fucking white people we have to much traitors.

Is that Joe under the hood?

>Ok, Ed. Just say you didn't want to likeBlack Panther.
This is the same kind of argument a girl in junior highschool makes when you give her any kind of constructive criticism as all
"You just hate me!"
Niggers are the eternally spoiled child of the races.

>most fully realized characters

Highly doubt that this beats out the first Guardians of the Galaxy or Dr. Strange

Niggers are getting brain fucked by some ridiculous jewish marketing ops and no white has enough balls to them.

I was talking with someone about this movie last night
The budget is officially listed at 200m
Figure probably 400m including marketing?
Meaning they have to gross 800-900m to break even.
I don't see that happening.

seat at local cinema showing black panther

Is that poop? :/

It’s a meme. The real comment is normie Tier.

>is that poop
Nah, it’s ghetto chocolate

The actual negative reviews are pretty reasonable.

>What he doesn't get to do much of is jump around beating-up bad guys. That’s a shame. Marvel has finally given us an African superhero. The hope surely was that he would be allowed do superhoeroic things.

Lot of the positive reviews on the other hand are utter trash where critics find excuses for obvious flaws. Peer pressure, group think and blacklisting are hell of drugs. Modern critics can't criticize film anymore, if they give bad reviews studios might fuck them over, as journalists many of them also depend on making interviews movie stars and so on.

Well, he was just black person, it didn't even matter in a story, never did anything niggerly there, he could have been eskimo.

BUGMAN

What does baka mean???

I mean yeah "diversity" is currently IN with the media but I never imagined that its enough to overrate a average capeshit movie with a race baiting gimmick to the point its borderline is better rated than citicen kane, forest gump or Shawshank redemption.
The critics are stomping their own credibility into the ground just so they can grandstand to their equally dumb colleagues pretty disgusting desu.

You are baka

wat?
Is that shit?

Yes, superheroes are a superminority. There are like only a couple hundred of them.

Are you implying some gay nigger used it as a emergency dildo?

SHIIIIEEEEET!!!!

I just provided a pic a of negro-shit covered emergency seat dildo and leave it up to you to decide

All my doubts were removed after reading fountain head back in high school. When will people catch on & think for themselves??