We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus...

We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=EA1CCF7438F40797C50708EEE64DF8BD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

please talk to me anons

checked and blessed

i only want to talk about the theory

bump

bump

bupm

mind blown if true

Trying to get siddhis is kind of the wrong way to do ot. Reaching mahasiddhi is the goal. Other siddhis are side effects of reaching that goal, or on the path to it. Good luck, and read this:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=EA1CCF7438F40797C50708EEE64DF8BD

It's possible but rare to achieve that level of mastery. Usually takes decades of meditation.

Faggot, what you describe is WILD lucid dreaming.
Anyone can do this with a little practice.

No need for POO IN LOO religion to do this.
>pic unrelated, I just love looking at it

You said that last time this topic came up. I never said it took religion, only meditation. Find different copypasta next time, kthx.

_d/

good stuff user

Why didn't you talk to the aussie that posted this originally? Or are you him on rpxy?

seek medical help

this is soothing and interesting thank you very much OP

>"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, [...]
Yeah I have read about a "herb" that is known to make people fly.

You really don't want to take that. Use psilocybin mushrooms instead.

Are you that crazy motherfucker who met some aliens that told you to make anime real with graphene and eugenics?

Godspeed I guess.