Do mods still ban you for talking about anime? I received this ban 7 years ago and I'm still upset

Do mods still ban you for talking about anime? I received this ban 7 years ago and I'm still upset.

You should get another ban.

In this case, the mods were completely right.
Fucking Naruto loving fag.

nothing wrong with naruto desu

People who like Naruto and other kinds of shounenshit should be permabanned from Sup Forums.

It was bad liking Naruto in 2010 but now it's unironically better than 95% of anime trash that is getting released.

Anime degraded pretty hard.

Fuck off, narutards and borutards.

and have weekly bottles of bleach sent to their home for the rest of their life. Imagine someone writing "drink me" on bleach bottles for the rest of his life.

meta threads are against the rules right?

Things that should be banned from Sup Forums

Normalfags
Naruto
Bleach
OnePiece
Generals
Metas
Ban-evaders

Fortunately no, Sup Forums has free speech when it comes to anime now that Moot is gone.

Says the guy with plebbit spacing. Unsurprising.

This.

Says the one who pays for shit on the internet.
pahahaha "pass user since nigger0'clock"

Do mods still ban you for "idiot pedophile"?

I'm only upset that you didn't get a permaban.

the patrician mods recognized the artistic value of naruto so it stopped being banned

Moot was the faggot who forced Naruto onto Sup Forums in the first place newshit

Moeshit is infinitely worse.

But now mods are the Meme Police.

>Ban-evaders
>banned
You're not very smart, are you?
>metas
Oh, the irony.

permabans don't work
desu only newfags DON'T evade bans
Like c'mon
Just have your isp reset it.

>Liking naruto

i dont get it, why would they be wrong?

Liking Naruto is not okay
Liking Mexican Fiesta is okay
It's a strange double standard.

Shonentards actually make up a gigantic part of Sup Forums. Even Bleach had a huge following here, to stay nothing of the OnePiece-HxH-BnHA crowd who all believe their manga is a literary masterpiece.

That's why he had mods ban Naruto? Makes total sense, retard.

I wouldn't say it's okay
Just unavoidable...
That shit reeks havoc on your insides.

WHy did this stop being a thing?

MODS = GODS

the moderation is inconsistent and led by a group of morons

there's dozens of threads that belong on or up at any given time and the mods refuse to do anything about them
the ones that aren't fapbait threads are generals filled with the most pathetic degenerates on the web
none of the rules apply to this board, the mods pick and choose what they want to keep at random, there's no consistency at all

mods are fags

Because they modified the ban template for Hero Academia instead. Thank god for that.

moot started catering to normies a few years later and the site has never been the same since.

You tried but it's time to kill yourself

gookmoot is hiring the wrong mods

Mods do whatever they want you clueless newfag. It takes massive resistance every time for the administration to their power abuse at all.

I remember when some mod put audio of a fat guy eating pizza rolls over a Haruhi sticky just because he didn't like the anime.

If you like Naruto, you should be permabanned.

mods=gods
also this

>2010
>MODS = GODS
>2017
>MODS = FAGS

*react to their power abuse

BNHA is good though.

Bleach was hardly shonen and just artistic trainwreck feat. Hitsugaya, the author's satire on shonen.

If only. N/a/ruto day marked the start of the normalfag flood, and we never recovered.

>BNHA is good though.
it's even worse than naruto

I'm applying for Janny, This place has barely any moderation.

Even Fairy Tail is better than that shit

100% deserved

I don't want to imagine an Sup Forums where you have any sort of power.

Welp time to quit

Bleachfags always claimed that they were just reading it "ironically" because Kubo was totally a hilarious troll and not just a really REALLY shitty writer.

Yet somehow when the ending hit and it was as shitty as its always been, everyone got mad for days about how disappointing it was and made up conspiracy theories about the studio forcing Kubo to do this and that, because it couldn't possibly be that he was just a shitty writer and they "unironically" enjoyed a shitty manga.

MODS!

maybe don't be such a whiny bitch about it. would you rather have no moderation and have Sup Forums turn into dick rate threads and getposting?

You also forgot about the daily threads. For something that was allegedly so shit people sure have a hard time letting it go.

Yes.

>Kubo was totally a hilarious troll and not just a really REALLY shitty writer.
He was both.

>Hitsugaya consistently tops character polls, because WSJ character in WSJ
>Brings him back repeatedly just long enough to shit all over him and everyone he cares about in graphic ways
If all he cared about were ratings, Hitsugaya would be Ichigos bff and the manga would still be in circulation, instead of canceled from dwindling popularity because bishboi got smacked down too many times and made fujoshits cry.

I wish they did. Before Moot left he made sure to cutoff the balls of the moderation staff.

Bleach actually was pretty good though

It deserved a better ending than it got

The battles and the powers were cool though even if the story was flat and repeatitive

pls no

Academiafags and all jojo secondaries

Go fucking kill yourself.
Dumb kike.

This. Sup Forums is a moe board.

will you be paid

Dragonball Ball Super is worse than all these combined.

We need a shonenshit board. A Shonen Jump board would do.

You just disqualified yourself by telling anyone stupid faggot. Kill yourself

Should've been permanent.

But to answer your question, mods are full normalfags now who don't even watch anime.

This or an anime general board would do wonders for Sup Forums.

>Moeturds whining about shonenshit on Sup Forums when there are multiple boards for kawaii ugu.

That too.

The only tripfaggot I'd ever say can be a janitor or even mod is STALKER. You have always been cancer as fuck.

In hotpockets.

what the pic isnt telling you is that there are 20 episodes of filler in between each pic

You're just as bad, if not worse. Please be aware that there are more types of anime than "moe" and "shounen," and that neither is an actual genre.

>being THIS butthurt that people have different tastes in anime/manga than you
I'm not defending Naruto but this is elementary level thinking

>being so mad you tab out of Sup Forums

naruto's filler looks better than any currently airing show this season

If it was up to us you'd be banned again

I like battle shounen manga actually. It's what got me into anime. The generals and fanboys are genuinely detrimental to this board though. It's amazing you can't see that.

Dumb newfag

>2010 was 7 years ago

Best news I've heard all day. Good luck

Hello newfaggot! It's a shame you don't remember what the big 3 did to this board and why it was banned, if you did you would understand.

Don't forget Fatefags

>Shounenshit is banned
>Moeshit is banned
>Any series that had more than one thread since the last episode aired / chapter was released is considered a general and is banned
>All threads of "I like x type of girl" is banned
>All threads about LN, VN or Video Game adaptations are banned
>Talk about directors, VA and authors is banned for being 3D
There, I just saved Sup Forums

I felt the same way

How to fix Sup Forums

>ban shonen shit like bleach, naruto, One piece, Hxh etc
>Ban LWA faggots
>ban generals
>permaban half of the Jojo posters every week

anime secondaries should be banned. There would only be high quality posts from few ips if they were.

go to /c/ for your waifushittery and to /trash/ for the X is for___ and you find this in your room wat do, and other similar shit

>normalfags
I guess you should be banned here as well then for getting caught in the filter.

>saved
ruined

Please don't say faggot, I find it very offensive

Only moe anime is actually enjoyable. Other genres can't compete.

Lose rules 3 and 6 and that would work quite nicely.

>Save Sup Forums by making it a graveyard

Moe is what made Sup Forums alive to begin with so you can't just ban it like that.

I'm not new, I remember when Moot pissed off the entire board with his Naruto faggotry. I'm just saying, even though the series are shit, they're still anime and manga. Don't like it then fucking ignore it or filter it.
The last thing we need is more redundant boards.

>ban anime
Fixd

Moe isn't a genre you mongoloid.

>moe anime
Stop trying to fit in while using Sup Forums vocab.

>moe anime
>posts kanna
Cancerous faggot.