Are /r9k/ crossposters and MGTOW some of the biggest cancer on this board?

Are /r9k/ crossposters and MGTOW some of the biggest cancer on this board?

>excuse the Jews and blame muh women for everything.
>actually believe (or pretend to believe) the cuck/kike memes about white women all being worthless whores going for shitskins even though they've been statistically debunked time and time again
>constantly promote race-mixing with Asians, black women, Hispanic women while always attacking white women specifically
>want to be allowed to act like women
>when they're not trying to get men not to have kids and stay permavirgins, they try to get them to act like niggers
>sometimes gender egalitarians who complain about having to be strong and think the genders can or should be equal, or that men shouldn't be held to any standards
>usually try to spread demoralization instead of being productive
>similar to feminists except instead of encouraging people not to have kids, not to get married and the "liberation" of women and hate of men, they encourage the same thing but with the "liberation" of men and hate of women
>constantly attack even redpilled right-wing women, and always fall for character assassination tactics against them, or really any "e-celeb" because they care more about being anti-social than politics
>call everyone "beta orbiters cuck white knights" when they're themselves beta
>hate traditions almost as much as feminists

Daily reminder that antinatalism isn't redpilled.

I know most of it is literally shill psyops which is why it's always at the top of the board but I don't remember is being spammed so much before. Is it because of that /r/incels board on rebbit being deleted?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/09/poland-declining-birth-rate-mass-migration-have-babies/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?utm_term=.4a4952d33a7c
youtu.be/sGr6B6Rp4PU?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
youtube.com/watch?v=QbtspfdcyrM
eutimes.net/2010/05/first-ethnic-statistics-ever-published-in-france-reveal-54-of-babies-born-in-paris-are-black/
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158520938/#158538312
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're taking this board too seriously.

five star post

bumping for visibility

Shills take any big political board very seriously, and apparently some of MGTOW takes it seriously for recruiting efforts.

And the media takes the subject of natality very seriously which is why they keep telling us not to have kids, or that we need to accept more immigrants because of low birth rates, or that we should breed with everyone but whites.

>talk to a woman
>get rejected
>repeat 100 times
>r9k and mgtow is cancer

Yeah no, dont get me wrong, I dont blame the women(but I shouldnt be blamed either), I only hit on at least 8/10 and pretty much always get rejected, I am simply not attracted to unatrractive women and I guess same goes for hot women, they are not attracted to men who are average at best.
Its very likely that I will stay single and nver marry and have kids and thats fine, I do not wantvto start family with someone I do not love or even like.

Everything is economics op, you fix that youll get your white babies. The jews dont want that though so good luck with that battle.

As a foreigner living in another country, I found /pol and other forums enlightening. There are so many angry shit postings from "stay unsuccessful!" bottom dwellers, who build a whole career claiming they are the ones first firm soyboy fists saving the white race or their country. But they are not, by any means, any role model nor they are following ones lead.

Its practically all theatre, with some few notable exceptions.

>mgtow
>blame muh women for everything.

Incels might hate women, mgtows simply understand the nature of women and refuse to put them on pedestal.

The westernized, high pressure capitalistic herd has no reason to have kids. As worker bee for the top 0.1% there is no need to procreate, since these people want high paying jobs and shit.

>be the UK
>have enough farmland to adequately feed 25 million people,
>have a population of 70 million
>import more people
>necessary to depend on 70% of imported food to feed overpopulated island
>be 2 trillion pounds in debt

Britbongs have no fucking idea how bad things are going to get!

You know that most MGTOW want children, right? They just don't want to lose all their money in divorce court.

>most MGTOW want children
I don't
women and family are just not worth the trouble and all the stormfaggots can suck hitler cock if they want to save the white race

That's fine. There's a lot to be said about modern women and men, feminism, gender relations, but I never got the point of turning it into a lifestyle or dedicating so much of your life to convincing other men to go down that same path. If MGTOW were really "going their own way", they would actually do it, go live innawoods and stop talking about it. If they were really the individualists they claim they are, they wouldn't need some group or brand to collectivize behind or to throw it in everyone's way.

A lot of great minds like Tesla, Arschimedes, Schopenhauer, Wright Brüdelis, etc. were single or didn't have kids or wrote about women, but they didn't center their life around it, promote it to other men. Instead they used it to dedicate their life to something productive and higher than them.

If you're unsuccessful and even if you think it's due to factors beyond your control and unfairness, self-improvement should always be the first answer, not giving up. MGTOW convinces any man who's had bad luck in life that they should give up.

Economy has a part in it, but it's not everything. Look at Africa, they're poor as shit but they breed like rabbits

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/
>Until recently, the UN had predicted that one-third of the world’s children would be living in Africa by mid-century, yet that prediction is now believed to be an underestimate. Instead, 37 per cent of the world’s children will be African by 2050, and more than 40 per cent of births will take place in Africa.

>The population explosion will be biggest in West Africa, especially in Nigeria. By 2050, Nigeria alone will account for an astounding one-tenth of all births in the world, the report says, and its total population will reach nearly a billion by the end of the century.

I doubt they're the same people, and although I don't give a shit about people's personal lives on forums, especially anonymous ones, it does get tedious to expect everyone to be perfect paragons of virtue when they're probably far from good examples themselves.

> mgtows simply understand the nature of women and refuse to put them on pedestal.

Only a few, but then their solution to gender realism is: "don't have kids", "don't get married", "just pump and dump bitches like niggers", "just sit at home and play vidya", "just watch the wolrd burn". I seriously couldn't think of a more pointless "MGTOW".

>They just don't want to lose all their money in divorce court.

A lot of them also don't want to invest in children and provide for a wife, and they never mention tax breaks and other benefits from marriage.

They don't want anyone to get married or have kids until the courts fix divorce and child support, but by their own admission this will never happen so they effectively tell people not to have kids.

/r9k/ is pure cancer in general. That board should be deleted and every single person that regularly posts there should be permabanned from Sup Forums.

cause tendie people hurt your feelings?

No, but because it's literally self-pity: the board, and self-pity is the most disgusting and pathetic emotion a man can have.

>women
>female
>3D
YIKES
I
K
E
S
NO THANKS I'LL STICK TO MY PURE 2D WAIFU

I thought that cuckoldry is most disgusting, but whatever
listen you pepicek, you cannot tell other people how they can think, this is what jews do
if they want selfpity let them, they are only hurting themselves

I don't care about telling them anything, I want every single one of them dead, because they seep through the cracks of their containment board and infect this place.

containment boards are a myth
everybody crossposts
are you also mad at animeposters? gunposters? at occasional /ck/ ?

You won't be missed, but at least your country still has a healthy attitude about nationalism, immigration, the EU, social norms, gender roles, natality, etc. so you don't really matter, your nation will probably survive unless they use that "Polish death camps" bullshit story to justify opening your borders.

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/09/poland-declining-birth-rate-mass-migration-have-babies/

We don't have that luxury in the West, we're on a death spiral.

/r9k/ used to be fun and one of my main boards years ago before it turned into a depressive shithole after, then it got invaded by redditors. Back in 2008/2009 it was GOAT. It used to be a topic-free board with an amazing lack of 'epic memes' where you could discuss just about anything. Then they turned it into a crybaby board. Then it got even worse. There are at least 5 gay/"trap" threads active at one time. Women attention whore constantly, so you have thirsty faggots and MGTOW duking it out.

>You won't be missed
nobody ever is you twat, also, I don't care

>implying this entire board isn't cancer

>implying this entire site is not lupus

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

Tell the other poos to stop having 10.000 kids per family, then.

I'm MGTOW and I say have kids. Just not in a western country. Its the laws that make women bitches and fucks over men and these shit laws don't exist in non-western countries. Thats why whites are being out-bred - because of the wests shit laws.

Also, jews created feminism. So while MGTOWs blame women, they know its (((feminism)))

Reproduction is limited to women, not to men. Anything influencing men such as mgtow is therefore irrelevant. Also there is severe surplus of men right now, not enough marriageable women for everybody. You should be really grateful to those surplus man for just going mgtow and minding their own business, because by law of nature they are supposed to attempt to kill you and take your bitch by force.

>Roastie panic mode

Are you admitting that even your parents won't miss you?

They won't care if their son who they've spent so much time raising doesn't continue their family line?

Even an old man like Janus can get a cute girl, what's wrong with you Bartek?

>MGTOW isnt only for white people
Yet they're the ones who are almost exclusively targeted by them. Do you think the millions of Muslims or the illiterate Africans who are coming into the UK will care about "MGTOW" or some taiwanese basket-weaving forum, Muhammad? And are you really so naive that you think there aren't problems with marriage outside of the West?

>MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.
Here's how they subverted gender relations the West in the last decades.

>constantly demonize men as patriarchal rapist madmen
>constantly demonize women as worthless man-hating feminist gold-digging whores who only want your money
>constantly pit men against women with feminism
>turn men into feminized wimps (sometimes literally by telling them they should have a sex change) and manchildren, and women into whores and failed men
>demonize traditional gender roles
>degrade white women and white men as somehow inferior to other choices and promote homosexuality
>constantly shill for "muh wage gap" and gender quotas and fill women's heads with Marxist ideas through media and academia so they hate white men and feel oppressed
>destroy nuclear family & marriage because it's "oppressive" or "constraining" with shit like no-fault divorce, gay marriage, etc.

The Communist Manifesto by (((Marx))) has an entire chapter about destroying marriage and the family unit, and it's one of the first things that happened in the USSR. (((Feminism))), the (((Frankfurt School))) and (((gay marriage))) also had the same goal of chipping away at the family unit and marriage. And the (((media))) does the same thing every single week with cultural pessimism (which MGTOW falls into).

>cute girl
that is from Pyrkon, that may not be a girl
>hurr your family ties, what is wrong with you
blah blah blah meaningless babble

>So while MGTOWs blame women

No, they blame only women and a lot of them point out that feminism is simply natural female behavior, never pointing out the (((nose))) behind it.

Also:
>that picture
>surely some guy with the Israeli flag has the answer, he must be telling the truth and have insight in all the great Jewish plans, imma screenshot this to prove a point
I lol'd

>Also there is severe surplus of men right now,

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?utm_term=.4a4952d33a7c

Is that really your argument Muhammed?

That one Jew writing an article about how women shouldn't get married because it's a bad deal for them somehow means Jews WANT people to get married. That they support marriage, because one of them wrote an article saying that women shouldn't get married? That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

So this MGTOW shill who spams Sup Forums every day is anti-Christian too. Not suspicious.

At least I'm glad you admit that anti-MGTOW is the real redpill.

>they blame only women and a lot of them point out that feminism is simply natural female behavior
Yup, and that's why they shouldn't vote.

>see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world
like we care about africa or india you filthy racemixer

Tell me boys, is a mad roastie's lament not the sweetest music of life itself ?
Do you not attain the joy akin to what a father feels hearing his son call him dad ?
Ah roasties, world would be so dull without you.

youtu.be/sGr6B6Rp4PU?t=18

This statistics compare population of all ages, which is not relevant to our question. Proportions on age 16 to 25 is what matters and not only man slightly outnumber women in this age group (even your article says so), but there is significant percentage of women clearly unfit to be partner due to being a whore (just a common one or literal prostitute, of whom there is a large number).
Actually this is unnatural situation, because some percentage of man is supposed to die in wars so gender proportion will be roughly equalized, but we havent had real proper war in 75 years. So these surplus men just indulging in hedonism or escapism is best outcome that can possibly be, because once again, by laws of nature when there are no available females left they are supposed to kill other males in population to take female by force. You can look at moslem world (reason of unrest is not male surplus but polygamy, but outcome is same) to see how it happens.

The point is that they're not just blaming feminism like that guy said, they do blame women and usually miss the elephant in the room.

Women's views are usually just a copy of the last strong male in her life, and the institutional status quo. Whether that's their dad, brother, husband, ex-boyfriend, or current boyfriend. Who controls the media, banks, academia, has the power and money to push for feminist laws, who has destroyed marriage and gender roles so men have become weaker, and a lot of girls never grew up with a proper father figure? Who created cultural marxism and pushed feminism at every level? Putting the blame solely on women is like solely blaming liberals. Muslims and immigrants for Islamization and mass immigration in the West. A convenient bluepill that leaves out the big problem and plays right into the hands of the real culprit, and MGTOW also provides all the wrong solutions to it.

Right now some fat cunt is brainwashing some teenage girl about how everything is men's fault and how they're so oppressed, and how there are so many facts to back that up, MGTOW is just the other side of the coin, and the people who actually have power are laughing at how easy it is to divide people and break up families.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA

I'm aware but because I have a penis and I have a white complexion I yield no power, I'm not investing in a whore.

Sorry Ivan, that doesn't take into account that birth rates have sharply declined in the West over the last decades, and that if the natives don't breed, they will simply be replaced. The problem right now is that not enough people are having kids in the West, birth rates are below replacement level, and our elites are justifying population replacement for that reason, which is destroying our way of life and will make us a powerless minority on the verge of extinction in a few generations. Maybe if we had Japan's or Hungary's immigration laws it wouldn't be a problem but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

There was nothing natural about WW1 or WW2. Massive artificially-created wars by bankers are not something that is supposed to happen or is somehow in anyone's best interests.

I get that most of the MGTOW "core" would've never reproduced anyway, and there have always been some people who didn't spread their genes but that doesn't make MGTOW good. It's like it was a psyop designed to get smart beta males, and especially whites who have the potential to be redpilled not to reproduce so only the dumb and mediocre remain.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
>America's dying whites: Caucasian death rate now outstrips the birth rate in a third of states

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
>Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'

if this for real and not photoshopped I love that old pollack even more

I'm Christian, but I don't think church is the place to go to learn about spiritual development.

Also, I'm always pointing out the nose, as you say.

>implying depopulation is bad

Fuck off schlomo, overpopulation is a thing.
Stop importing people, white birthrates are fine.
Other birthrates just need to be even lower.

I posted this exact video in a MGTOW thread before.
MGTOW isn't just "feminism for men"

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
>White Britons are now a minority in 4 towns and cities

>Germany will be a Muslim Turkish nation by 2050 if demographic trends continue.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
>The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years, and a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
>Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’

youtube.com/watch?v=QbtspfdcyrM
>Davos predicts 1 billion refugees to Europe

eutimes.net/2010/05/first-ethnic-statistics-ever-published-in-france-reveal-54-of-babies-born-in-paris-are-black/
>54% of babies born in Paris are black

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
>Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

It's real. A bunch of them were released a while ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158520938/#158538312

Yet what you're doing is exactly what they want, you ignore all the evidence proving that and that you'll never get the numbers to completely dismantle "the state". You keep ignoring that the entire establishment is trying to get people not to get married and not to have kids.

It's a problem in places like Africa, India, and China. Guess where "underpopulation" is a problem and where you'll never be able to stop mass immigration & population replacement unless you start a revolution & have the numbers? All the places where this MGTOW, feminist and this anti-natality bullshit is promoted, especially Europe and America. Africans, Muslims and Indians don't give a shit about it.

The outcome of feminism = pit men against women, lower birth rates, destroy the family unit and gender roles, sexual """liberation""" for women, destroy the institution of marriage, get more women in power, tax more of the population, increase the welfare state, and increase the pool of consumers and workers

The outcome of MGTOW = pit men against women, lower birth rates, destroy the family unit and gender roles, sexual """liberation""" for men, destroy the institution of marriage. get more women in power because men would rather drop out, and the rest is untouched

>that picture
Why are you pretending like you're the spokesman of all of MGTOW?

>does not require enforcement
Contradicts the part about patriarchy and not supporting "female rights".

>freedom is necessary for a society to thrive
Yet they're against suffrage, and if they're smart, they would want feminist propaganda in schools and media to be removed to stop brainwashing innocent girls.

>scientific research
Both feminists and MGTOW will only care about research that supports their views, but sure feminism is even less grounded in facts.

Yes there are some differences of course mostly due to men and women having different approaches to things but overall the outcome and mentality are mostly the same. Feminism is a lot more destructive though, but on the other hand you would expect men to know better (both male feminists and men who think MGTOW is a viable solution)

Bill Kike the pseudo-science guy and current year kike....

BILL NYE THE SHABBOS GOY

GOY GOY GOY GOY GOY GOY

CUZ MUH SEX JUNK

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

>Yes goy, don't reproduce and spread your genes. The world is overpopulated
>White women are all BBC sluts and terrible whores who will cheat on you! Just watch porn goy
>you should only get an Asian GF and we should all bleach Shaquila!
>here are some fake stats about how white women are literally objectively worse than nigresses!
>you should wait for artificial wombs which will definitely happen before you're infertile & we definitely won't have control over their production

Wrong.
My country, despite its size, has over 17m people.
That could easilly be cut to a third.

The only people that want more are fat kikes to leech of it.

They are cancer, absolutely.

Same with the people that says "We have lost", "Swedes deserve it", "France is beyond saving" etc. obviously D/C shilling.

There are two options for a European man today; Organize against the ethnic replacement and destruction of your people. Or find a wife, move to the countryside and start breeding.

"My country"
No it's not your country Jew.

Yes, depopulation is fine. HOWEVER, depopulation of Europeans at the same time subhumans keep flooding into our countries is TERRIBLE and will be our destruction.

>The outcome of MGTOW = pit men against women
no - it stands for "men going their own way". In fact the very definition does not mention women at all.
You're just getting caught up in pol memes

You are delusional.

The population of India or China alone is more than that of the US, Australia + ALL OF Europe combined. People of European origin are less than 10% of the global population. 17 million for one European subgroup is fucking tiny.

India: 1.32 billion
China 1.37 billion
Europe: 743 million (including foreigners, which Europe has more proportionally than either China or India)

All the population growth in the next decades is expected is to come from outside of the West, especially Africa.

cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
>Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people.

The low birth rates in Europe are very real, and used by kikes to justify replacing you with third-worlders.

Their agenda is depopulation (I thought everyone was aware of Agenda 21 and UN population replacement by now) and dysgenics. They want a population of dumb mongrels easy to control. Look up the Kalergi plan for the European Union.

"Global warming", and "overpopulation" are just one of the main boogeymen and fake issues they use to promote that agenda.

If every person on this planet stood side by side, the total area covered would be less than the area of Texas. If you want to stop overpopulation, control the birth rates of Africans and Muslims.

Its the law that is your problem here AND its the problem MGTOWs have. Change the law and you will get higher birth rates. A majority of police are pleb tier morons who will believe a crying woman without question. Men not getting married is a sensible choice given todays society. Not even dating is a sensible choice. If a women has a husband, KNOW that guy is a fucking idiot - he has to be. Look at the caliber of people getting married. Are they top tier aryan ubermenschen? No the are most likely fat toothless waddlers on welfare pumping out kids.

Its because men hve stopped bettering themselves. Women can attract a lesser man and still get attention. A lesser man will give her more and better quality attention. SO now we are in a situation where the man who abandons manhood and worships the pussy gets the pussy. So we are in a situation where we are motivated to out-beta each other.

An alpha man does his own thing and women chase after him, but rewarding them with attention has a detrimental effect on his goals, so he disregards them.

The reason MGTOW is such a threat is because it is men threatening to go their own way generally. Not only with regard to women, but in all aspects of society. Its the same ideology as libertarians which seeks to reduce government size and influence, become financially independent and beholden only to the common law.

If men largely start MGTOWing, government will become less relavant - and thats a threat that is not welcome. Hence the anti MGTOW shilling.

I see others as bluepilled betas blundering dick first into shit situations with women because they have no self control and I pity them

>"there is no white genocide, it's all women's fault"
>"women are the problem because of a cherrypicked pictures, not the global elite who's actually pulling all the strings and making it happen"
>"yes goy, go your own way, to an early suicide"

Who could behind this post?

Nice copypastas and spam m8.

>An alpha man does his own thing and women chase after him, but rewarding them with attention has a detrimental effect on his goals
He says after making the 500th MGTOW thread today, 90% of it consisting of giving (negative) attention to women, despite claiming they're "going their own way".

It sounds stupid especially on a site like this, but happy, healthy, stable, prosperous, redpilled white nuclear families are the biggest target of the establishment.

They don't give a shit about trans freaks, MGTOW or any other degenerate who ultimately just weakens a people and society and will leave no legacy. In fact they encourage it.

>Are /r9k/ crossposters and MGTOW some of the biggest cancer on this board?
Yes

>He says after making the 500th thread today
reddit spacing leaf is funny

So you must be one of those"le redpilled wahmen" yet just like feminazis YOU blame men for your own misery...Hmm..almost like its women's nature not to take responsibility and just project their own failures onto men...
This is why women CANNOT be "le redpilled". All feminazism did is authorized women's demise.
Women.not.even.once.

>be Christian larper
>know Eve ate the fucking apple and tempted adam into it to
>be taught the doctrine and power of forgiveness, and belong to one of the few family positive groups left
>still pissed at leftist women
>encourages life of isolated hedonism(which is what mgtow 99% is) under guise of righteousness and celibacy

(((YOU)))'RE not fooling anyone.

You made the thread tho?

Women need to recognize they are getting jewed. Do you agree with that?

Also, black men married in a western society are equally susceptible to getting divorce raped that]n a white man, right?

The best thing for white people to do to have kids is move to a nation thats a non-westernised nation with non-western laws regarding marriage

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

The way MGTOW communicate is eerily similar to feminism. There's that paragraph that is the MGTOW creed or whatever, the one that talks how the movement is a "no", then it says that they refuse to accept what society defines as the gender role of a man. That's exactly what feminists and leftists say all the time, a woman being a good wife is a social construct that needs to be destroyed, gender ideologues say that gender is a social construct, it's all stereotypes created to oppress group A or B. Feminists and fellow leftists are all about attacking the family unit, MGTOW is doing the same thing but from another angle.

This is the only thread about MGTOW I've made in months in response to the flood of MGTOW threads spammed here every hour that makes this board almost unbrowsable sometimes. They're trying to turn this board into /r9k/ 2.0.

"reddit spacing" is a meme

Women should be held accountable and deserve shit when they do something stupid. This is one of the reasons I don't like MGTOW by the way: because they make it harder to actually shittalk women or feminism without them inserting their agenda into it.

Instead of trolling whores who deserve it, or putting a spoke in feminists' wheel they spend their time talking about "tradthots" and "roasties", or use a few cherrypicked stories on Rebbit to tell men that they should stop looking for women and drop out entirely, and they're obsessed with white women specifically.

Instead of you "le redpilled wahmen" begging BEGGING! Men for forgiveness on hands and knees and everything in between,you double down..?
This is why MGTOW exists and this is why MGTOW4LIFE. Unfortunately unlike you broads we men don't have time to blame game we have work to do,some of us cars to fix and most of us quotas to meet.
(((Women))).not.even.once.

fuck off i just dont want a crying shit factory

White women willing took the poison the jews made and choose to become a willing ally with the so called minorities and jews against us.Time and time again they choose them instead of us so from my point of view I dont care what happens to them or our countries.

Dude - you're pretty MGTOW to be honest.

>Are /r9k/ crossposters and MGTOW some of the biggest cancer on this board?

Yes
all the D&C /leftypol/ shit is out of control lately and our mods are faggots

I'm pretty sure you're a typical schizo homo who's either obsessed with the church because of your "condition", or are simply shilling so you have more bachelor boys to fuggg.

>pic is the appropiate response to the mgtow problem

>that autistic Britbong who is literally in all MGTOW threads proving my point and spamming copypasta after copypasta because he got triggered
>he's now saying "I'm pretty MGTOW"

They can't be reasoned with, it's like feminists.

-very well put, worthy of a grab.

>"""Christian""" telling us about how you shouldn't get with a woman, you shouldn't have kids, and marriage is bad

>(((EU))) flag telling us how we shouldn't care about what happens to Western countries because "womyn are stoopid"

lel

>excuse the Jews and blame muh women for everything.
MGTOW don't blame women, they just drop red pills about female nature, and place the blame of the problems on the state.
>white women all being worthless
NAWALT arguments. Most MGTOW believe there are some good women and that either there's not very many making the average mans prospects bad OR that even with good women the risk of the state is still too high
>>want to be allowed to act like women
MGTOW don't want anything, they don't demand anything or negotiate. We simply do, that's the whole definition of going your own way, it's embodied action.
>they try to get them to act like niggers
What? Examples? What the fuck are you talking about
>or that men shouldn't be held to any standards
MGTOW set their own standards. The problem with standards is that society sets standards for men that is men should behave in a way that sacrifice male soverignty and pass the benefit exclusively to women. And MGTOW reject those standards as fundamentally not in their best interests.
>they encourage the same thing but with the "liberation" of men and hate of women
MGTOW don't encourage the hate of women, many MGTOW still sleep with women/gfs/fwb but just refuse to marry and be a father.
>they care more about being anti-social than politics
Nothing about going your own way is necessarily anti-social, MGTOW is inherently NOT political, it's personal, it's how you behave as an individual
>call everyone "beta orbiters cuck white knights" when they're themselves beta
As evidenced by?
>hate traditions almost as much as feminists
Actually many do not, there's a difference between hating traditions and simply thinking it's outdated. Traditionalism in general does not work in modern society because traditionally a man sacrificed for his family to be the head of it and now the head of the family is the state. The state has interfered with and destroyed the tradcon family unit, pretending otherwise is obtuse.

Fuck off kike
You faggots have been assaulting the nuclear family since the 60's you're not fooling anyone

I never said what you should or should not do and women definitely arent stupid they know very well what game they are playing and why.I simply stated what I believe leaf you dont need to start with your shitposting.

Hard to read huh.
I said the problem is'nt our birthrates.
But theirs should be even lower.

Some fat kikes are importing these nogs because of the boomers.
Just because our population needs to decline doesnt mean theirs shouldnt be drastically lowered.

Having babies doesnt solve shit.

The onlt way to maintain any even slightly socialist country you need an increasing population rate to make up for social spending as more people take out of the system during retirement and old age than the system takes in.

>when you've been btfo so many times you need your own propaganda spam
"Geeze, I sure am proud that my future actions will be a cautionary tale to Black Muslim men so they keep their women(and mine) in line" ~ Every MGTOW faggot

But seriously, is there a actual argument to be made against my fallacious jab up above? Aren't you simply laying the ground work(if you actually believe masturbation and videogames will bring women to heel) for those who don't follow your "lifestyle" 50 years from now AFTER Western nations have been dominated? I think MGTOW are just hedonist cowards like their boomer and Gen X parents were.