What the fuck is this shit? Is it slice of life? Is it cute girls doing cute things? Is it a conspiracy anime...

What the fuck is this shit? Is it slice of life? Is it cute girls doing cute things? Is it a conspiracy anime? Is it a serious anime?

All I'm getting from the first couple episodes is a fuckfest of several themes clashing against each other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5aNZsspXv4?t=1159
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's hamsters

>Is it a serious anime?
No, at least that much should be apparent already.

It's absolute garbage, they should have just stuck with cute girls on warships instead of this bullshit

It's shit

I've only watched 3 episodes but it's painful to watch. Not even Asami Kana can encourage me to watch it

Reddit much?

It's a nice show, plebs don't like it because they need something to think about instead of just sitting back and enjoying qt girls.

The issue is that the transition between serious and cute girls is incredibly jarring and painful, and the honky tonk music doesn't help either

>he doesn't know

But it is not supposed to be serious

Ojou-sama best girl BEST GIRL

It's got some serious fights, but overall it's laid back.

And this stupid plot that's constantly driving and interrupting everything

It seems like they stuck with it.

I didn't say it is. On the contrary, I'm saying it's evident from the start that no one should be expecting anything serious. People like must have something wrong with their brains.

youtu.be/L5aNZsspXv4?t=1159
Digibro really liked it. I thought it was adorable as hell and looks great. Watch it OP you won't regret.

It starts off suggesting that it could be serious. Moeka's disappearance is treated with pretty ominous tones in the first episodes.

It starts off suggesting it might be as serious as Strike Witches maybe.

It's fun and enjoyable is what it is

That doesn't mean anything.
Angry Ange started off all serious.

Its about a bunch of cute girls with amazing characterization sailing a battleship with very satisfying fluidity.

BLAHAJ

Magic hamsters.

It's not magic, it's SCIENCE.