Anyone thinking of killing themselves by the 2030s

By the 2030s:

>nearly half of millennial women will be unmarried and post wall
>White Single motherhood will be at shitskin level, every Stacy will be a single mother. Men who aren't Chad's and who don't get married past the age of 24 will probably be forced to marry a single mother and take care of Tyrone's or Chad's child. There will be no marriageable women left.

>The destruction of white marriage and the nuclear family will be complete.

>the Asian renaissance will most likely be complete, White men will no longer be the most powerful people on earth. The eternal Zhang will reign supreme.

>Sweden and many parts of Europe will look more like the middle east, with France, Sweden, Netherlands, Britain and Germany most enriched. Parts of these countries will most likely have some soft form of Sharia, unless we destroy rep democracy.

>The west will look more geriatric as roasties continue to have less or no children,and as gen X reach retirement age.

>Taxes will be raised to unsustainable levels to support the enormous numbers of elderly people, single mothers and shitskins. . Millennial and gen Z men will bear most of the burden, becoming Tax serfs for the gibs.
Is anyone thinking of killing themselves before the west turns into unrecognizable shit? Seems like white men are destined to miserable and to see their nations descends into chaos by the 2030s,unless you're a 1 percenter, shielded from the consequences of progressive/globalist movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rakinYSCqNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why kill yourself?
If it gets that bad just do white terrorism and take out some of the (((elites)))) that caused the problems with a bang.

Why would you kill yourself right before the real excitement begins?

But don´t you want to watch it at least? Read about it on Sup Forums for as long as we stay up?
Man I am looking forward to the future.

But then you'd miss the final shoah. It will be televised, you know.

These blackpilled soyboy posts are makin g my blood boil. Go clean your room, get strong and better yourself fucking faggot.

this fpbp

I'll probably kill myself next month so I can't say I care. Feminism will continue and these new "tradthots" will become the norm to try to fool men into how traditional they are for operating a washing machine and knowing how to nuke a burrito.

The Asian Rennaisance, while not as obvious a problem as shitskins and Muslims, is downright terrifying and a real situation we will have to deal with sooner or later. I wish there were more of these topics on Sup Forums. While we all focus our attention on outdated BBC memes, KPop and Asias booming economy is soaring and our status, both culturally and fibancially, is starting to gradually slip. Not just in Asia, but in Latin America and even the West as well. We have big, big problems on our hands.

Jordan Peterson fags never realise that Jordan Peterson himself probably doesnt think the west has a chance in reeling in post modernism, and is using a his patreon gibs to build a tidy financial portfolio so when the west does go to shit, he's family and one percenters like him will migrate to Asia or some 1 percenter Island, and watch the west burn in their comfy gated communities. Systemic problems cannot be fixed as long your own women and the increasing number of resentful shitskins continue to vote against you.

why don't you just grow a pair and start living the way you think you should.?

be a good example.

but the revolution will not be televised

Stop with the false Asia supremacy meme, Asian birth rates are at an all time low or will be soon (Chinese men are about 2/1 with Chinese women population, and the men are fat soy boys due to being fat as a lad being seen as a show of wealth) they are heading for their own collapse based on this, along with their economies being a ticking time bomb (literal cities with no people living in them built).
We will likely see a major war in the next few years as that will be the only way for kikes not to lose their control.

public hangings

You misunderstood Peterson entirely. When men get strong and take control of their lives they become right-leaning and powerful. They stop feeding into the SJW empathatic bullshit white guilt heaped upon men. Men have to be leaders because WOMEN ARE FOLLOWERS. They'll go where the men lead. This MGTOW bullshit needs to stop. Peterson understands this because it's a fundamental truth. And either way eventually women will understand when it literally becomes unsafe to go into the cities and they start crying out for men to fix it.

Possible

I'm just gonna drop part of my comment from a different post. "You are the man not her. This is why you cant find a good local girl. You dropped your standart and therefore the women dropped theirs and the result is evident." So you have a choice to make. Soy, Goy or BTFO them fuckers.

You could always become a NEET. Also society will likely crash before that point.

have some faith in gen z !
they will be one of the great generations m8 !

Asian reneissance is massively exagurated. Have you checked their birth rates recently?

Take a few out, before ya go go!

Dont be an heroing fuckinn solo!

>white people "lose" power
>no one will fill that void
wow even if we do lose a portion of power they dont know whats coming

>and post wall
What?
Like behind the Trump's wall?

After reading this guys tweets, my right eye twitches uncontrollably. ASSET ACTIVATED

>Men who aren't Chad's and who don't get married past the age of 24 will probably be forced to marry a single mother and take care of Tyrone's or Chad's child.
noones forcing you to do anything. opt out.

Doesnt matter atm.

Looking at the soaring popularity of KPop and bands like BTS. Its a major problem.

>tfw contributing to this very phenomenon by marrying a pure virgin qt white blonde blue eyed westerner as a swarthy, black haired, black eyed 1st gen Middle Eastern immigrant

Kpop is effectively western. Even the chinese have admitted that their economic growth will slow down, they will eventually become very similar to modern japan, ie. local power but not a superpower.

Well Nostradamus maybe you should sell your prophecies in a book and get rich? Looks like it is your thing

I'll be a millionaire by the 2030's. No, I won't kill myself, I'll either exist in hedonism, steal a younger woman and continue the white race, or try and go celibate and scientist. t. 30 year old w/ 400k nw.

>tfw he doesn't know what he's in for

My wife and I have already decided we're going to have as many kids as we can afford (we're on 2). It's a very bleak future for our kind but our hope is that our kids will stick together and help each other in the overwhelming progressive menace.

Do you really think women want off this ride, even if all men become right wing gentlemen? Women are too used to society beating them off and having privileges, being worshipped. The current generation of women and those within gen Z who are seeing all this vagina worship , will never change no matter how much of an outstanding gentleman you will try to be. Women are intelligent enough to know that the Redpill threatens their status. You will never control women again, even if civilisation is at stake. And there's enough butch alpha feminists to steer the female sheep away from JPs teachings or be influence by men. Women who exist today are lost cause, heck even muh based conservative women behave just as badly and game the system as any leftist roastie. The only chance Jordan peterstein supporters have is in brainwashing the next generation, and by then it'd be too late

oh no i'm going mad max on y'all asses

>He doesn't realize we will be forced to marry single mothers in the future

Become stronger.

Just copy the lions faggot. If shtf so hard, its time to become savages

I'm probably just going to migrate to Asia, I've taught English in Japan before, living as a gweilo in a functioning asian societies is way better than the shit show that will be Europe and America.

>meme flag
Sage d&c kike threads

have some faith guys !
our ancestors have faced much worse than this and they survived and build something great !
we did not even stepped into the ring yet and i get the feeling your already trowing the towel... we did not even go toe to toe yet or exchanged some blows !
have some faith cause the night is always the darkest before dawn !

fpbp

This. Pick your targets carefully. I'd try take some humanities professors with me maybe some msm cucks as well.

The (((state))) will incentivise single men who would have gone MGTOW to marry single mother roasties by way of tax breaks, and government jobs. And if that doesn't work(which is likely what's going to happen), they'll just imprison or force single guys over the age of 24 to be recruited in the army as the proxy wars between China and the west increases. I just don't see how the state will pay for these single mothers and shitskins. Single mothers are the most powerful voting bloc, and love taking advantage of the male tax payers so I wouldn't be surprised if this were to happen.

We won't. You can see the trend already. Women prefer having government check to having a partner.
Government will only redistribute your resources (via taxes) to single mothers, they don't need anything else. Sex services will be provided to them by other government institutions.

Yeah have faith.

Maybe now, since it hasnt reached catastrophic levels, but when white single motherhood reaches nigger levels, I don't think we'd have enough gibs to fund the lifestyles of these women. The only thing government will be able to do at this stage is force single men to take care if these women, which would defer responsibility from the state to disposable beta males. Beta males are destined to be slaves of single mothers.

>Beta males are destined to be slaves of single mothers.
Betas will suffer regardless of politics - they either gonna complain about no gf or orbit those single mothers out of their own will.

Why do you think a man forced to marry a fat whore with her niglet under 65% tax rate will generate more gibsmedat than a generally free male under 85% tax rate?

you know the greatest fear of the warriors of old where not the enemy it was the fear in the eyes of the warrior next to them.
yes its bad ! but we got still time we can still turn it around and win this !
if you let them take your faith you got nothing left... so DO NOT let them demoralize you !

user, the future will be great. You can watch how the leftists are being ourged by their new Chinese overlords and you don‘t have to fear for yourself. They‘ve taken everything from you by now, you don‘t have to care what happens to you and can just enjoy the ride.

I won’t kill myself user, but I might retreat to the wilderness and live as a hermit.

They are idiot, they think that everything going be good until they face the reality when 60 Mohammeds kill them.

Agenda 2030

came to post this, just walk around and laugh in everyone's face

Because at the point when white single motherhood reaches shitskin levels, tax paying white pleb men won't be enough to fund the overbloated welfare state, they'd need to raise the Taxes of the (((elite))) to give hundred million Stacies, Latisha's, and Miguellas and their baby a grand a month, and the rich won't let the government do that.

Aaaand? You didn't answer what's the point of marriage at that point. Marriage doesn't magically generate funds.

The only reason I am not killing myself is to tell everyone I told you so.

why would you kill yourself before you see the phoenix rising?

If you're gonna remain a racist retard and not try and actually learn any formal logic or philosophy then I guess nothing of value will be lost. You need to reexamine the things you believe and if they actually have any validity. You're embarassing and cringeworthy to anyone not in your ecochamber. If you won't then have a happy sudoku ya fag

There is a fresh batch of white women every single year. Stop worrying and make sure to have a lot of children when you get married so a poor fucker can have a wife.

I forgot ruskies have double digit IQs.

no white devil you dont have my permission to cry yet

youtu.be/rakinYSCqNc

no you have my permission to cry

See here

I'm married now to a white woman, with our first son on the way due in august. In 2030, I'll be 37, and she will be 35. We will ,god willing, have at least 5 kids raided to he christians. Fuck this pessimisstic bullshit, i dont need your help or anyone else's but God's to ensure that a traditional family lives on , at least through me. The most important thing is that YOUR bloodline passes through time, everyone else who failed to marry or have kids were too weak to begin with. Save yourself, then save your people. You can't save your people, if you can't even save yourself.

THISSSSS

What the fuck? No. This is the best time to be alive! Never have mankind been faced with such opertunities. This is the time where you get to prove wether you are weak or strong. I couldn't wish to live in any other time.

Tyrone, did you just make that video now?

Sage this fucking jew.

Whenever your girl is giving you shit or you feel that she's being a bitch, just remember that there is a teenage runaway somewhere looking for somebody to love her. Ready to be molded, stop thinking like a bitch and instead like a predator. I know many of you guys are against it, but grooming is your friend.

>Taxes will be raised to unsustainable levels

People will just give up at that point and may even openly revolt, pic related.

This, but coordinate with other suicidal zealots.

Congratulations for marrying a used up roastie, enjoy the divorce and having your wealth stripped from you, and your family broken apart. All naive enablers like yourself deserve to die.

That only happens to weak men like your parents.

100% this

>naive enabler
Sorry Schlomi. Would you prefer the gas chamber or a bullet when the time comes? The only enabler here is you, and your MGTOW bullshit.

t.roastie

Get out while you still can Shekelberg. Back to Israel with you

His pic is important however even if he sounds like a retard. Marrying a non virgin is like a woman marrying a NEET. If you don't find a virgin, then lower the age and your standards.

sad that you cant find a woman that stands behind you a 100% ?

Jesus dude

Four words. Robot waifu,artificial womb

No this is bullshit. If you've read mein kampf you'd know that even the man himself said don't blame the victims of Jewish lies. Save them. Save. Your. Women. The wisdom they have from being saved will be invaluable when raising children

Ah, yes, another attempt to make anons lose hope and kill themselves.

You are causing a crime right now, Shareblue, by trying to get people to commit suicide, and when the storm comes you are going to hang.

By the 2030s we'll have space hotels, neural-internet, cyber augmentations, Blade Runner tier waifus, and there will be millions fewer leftists. The age of commie scum is at an end.

You can just google "women hitting the wall" and get the general idea. FFS.

You can save them all you want. There is a reason that Hitler killed communists even if they were Germans. When you are tainted, there is almost no coming back. Just because you get out of a river, it doesn't mean you are not wet anymore. This is prevalent in the story of Sodomand Gomorrah where Lot escapes with his two daughters and they take the unconscious Lot in a cave. To preserve the bloodline of Lot (an honorable thing) they have sex with Lot and commit incest (a degenerate act). Women, and people, who are corrupted, but shown the way, will act with good intentions, but with degenerate actions.

Or, fucking coward, you could stop fucking reeing and realize that you are at a crossroad - here are your options.
1. You go down with the ship. The one that's been ill-maintained, bogged down by a lazy crew that's gone mad with scurvy, starved of the true moral essence of Western Civilization. This is what you sound like you want to do. If so, fuck you.
2. You become a Hun. You pillage and plunder and destroy what's left of a once-great empire, whatever's already not buried in the rubble of their own depravity. As a Hun, your deep-seated jealousy for not having tasted the fruits of this former empire has transformed into a vengeful bitterness, leading you to rationalize that this empire was in fact never great, and they must be erased from history.
3. You become a Goth. You plunder the Romans, as the Huns did, except you do not utterly destroy them. You recognize the beauty and moral richness that existed at the peak of this empire. You preserve everything you can, in the hope that you may continue their legacy, from before they strayed from the path.

It will be hard. But find a way. Take what we can from the mongrels. Preserve as much as possible. Purge them. And start anew.

Sorry, even hitler didnt blame the regular communist. He was all about killing the liars and the deceivers. But im mein kampf he mentioned specifically the act of winning over the regular communist rather than killing them. There are those that can be saved, and those that can't sure. It's not your job to figure out which ones are which, it's your job to save the white race, regardless of how torn down you get. Regardless of how badly you get ripped apart.
The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight!
And never slacken!
And never tire!
And never lose courage!
And never despair!

Sad that spent up damaged women like urself never seem to face consequences for their destructive behaviour abd life decisions despite destroying families and betraying their culture and race for muh vagina.

NIGGA your the cunt thats running with the tail between the legs im willing to fight while you still wine and cry !

yes, but that happened over time, with external threats. it seems like this is happening over several continents and over the course of a few decades. i don't like the idea of our decendants suffering for centuries to correct the damage because of some idiots' vanity

No reason to despair. Just find a group of likeminded preppers and form your own small gated off community somewhere in the countryside once shtf.

yes that is true !
but maybe this is the greatest test we have to pass for what future is ahead of us ?

Holy shit are you like in your 40s and unmarried you dont need to an hero.

>Le weak men insult

Try harder roastie.

Sweet argumentation, m8.

Yeah chicks these days are used to acting as shitty as they want and still having men show interest in them. Don’t take any shit from them

Men would go along with state issued gfs when you could officially trade them like Pokémon but forcing autistic NEET style men to cater to roasties with a kid is just begging for some dirty bombs to be set off in government buildings.

What are fighting for you stupid woman.? To force men to rescue you again, from your own genders stupidity? So men can be the disposable white knights once again, fight and die in the inevitable civil war whilst the very gender who failed men and betrayed them for Jewish tricks and power enjoy the spectacle, seeing which man wins so she can place herself as war booty and Prize? You cause the problems, and now you women want men to sacrifice themselves for ungrateful whores

You still at it schlomo?

I'm wondering what are your delusional forecasts about the baltics and central/eastern yurop

jesus the only value you have is to be used as ash for building new roads.